To begin a new

Dream for tomorrow

My friends let go of me I smiled at them all and walked inside fixing my hair a bit.  I placed my bags down next to everyones things in the living room.  Sunny walked up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

 

"you gonna be ok?" she asked me

 

"I will be fine"

 

 "you're lying I know it's hard that we are just moving like this and we didn't think it all through but this is our dream it what we've been waiting for" she said quietly to me.

 

"Keep it down the other girls can't hear that I'm having second thoughts it will make me look weak and if I'm weak then the group I weak and right now we need to be strong"

 

"Now that's the Jessica I know" sunny said then lifted her head and turned to the other girls.  "let's all go to the family room and sit down for a minute and talk over the plan once more before we head to the train station"

 

I turned to the girls and smiled  not letting them see the fear behind these perfect brown eyes.  I looked to Sunny and she once more gave me a smile or encouragement.- Me and Sunny have been friends for as long as I can remember we've been together since preschool, she was always quiet and didn't like having problems and she always tried to see the best in people even if it wasn't there.  She was bullied badly in middle school and I always stood up for her no matter what I would be by her side she was my bestfriend and I couldn't imagine life without her.

 

We walked into the family room and sat around the table Sunny went over the plan with the girls we would divide up into two groups the first group would go to the hotel and check in getting all the keys and make sure our rooms were ready, the second group would go to the audition and check our group in then the first and second group would meet up at the school an hour before the audition to get a bit more practice.  In our heads it seemed to be perfect but who knew what the real world had in store for us.

Sunny's mother walked into the room and said "let's go girls the train will be here soon and we need to get going"

 

We all stood up and grabbed our things shoving them into the three cars we had to drive us there in the first car it was me Sunny and Tiffany the three best vocalist and I was also a main dancer.  Sunnys mom drove rather quickly giving me the idea that we were running a bit behind schedule I didn't mind there is more then one train going to Seoul and maybe a bit more time to think and process wouldn't be bad but I kept those thoughts to myself.

 

At the speed she was going it only took us 20 minutes to get to the train station we unloaded our things from the car and walked to our train we boarded and put our bags away.  Sunny stood by the door waving to her mom tears rolled down her face but with a smile she never stopped smiling.  I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her shoulder.- "it's gonna be alright you will see your mom soon over break" I said to her

 

"I know it's just so sad who will she have when I'm gone no one"

 

"sunny she's a grown women she can handle herself and plus I promise you she will be ok because she knows she is doing this for the one she loves the most, you sunny it's all for you"

 

Sunny turned to me and hugged me then we turned to face her mother and waved for the last time before the train pulled away leaving the station far behind in minutes.  We stood there crying for a few minutes before Tiffany came over and hugged us

 

"it will all be worth it because one day we will be stars shining brighter then those who came before us" she said as we all walked over to sit down.

 

I had never heard Tiffany say something so emotional and it caught my attention we were all becoming new people our live were drastically changing right before us and all we could do was go along for the ride and hope that we survive.  We have no idea how things will turn out or even if we will make it into this school but all we can do is hope for the best and smile while pushing forward.  I leaned on Tiffany and slowly drifted off to sleep and the train bounced around on it's way to Seoul our city of dreams.