All my love is for you

Dream for tomorrow

I woke up a few minute before the train stopped, I must've been tired because I was asleep for most of the ride.  We unloaded our things and got off the train.  We were here SNSD in Seoul about to audition for our dream school.  We smiled and talked for a few minutes before we parted way into our two groups.

 

My group walked to the school taking in a few sites before we got there sunny walked beside me taking in almost everything she was in awe.  This was really her first time out of the town we had been living in, me on the other hand I was used to this place I had come here many times for shopping and with my mother.  When we finally got to the school we checked in told them our groups names and sat down.  This was probably the worst part the waiting I got very nervous and was sweating a bit.  - Finally the first group came in and my mood got a bit better I waved them over with a smile we all sat together lauding and joking for a while.  In this time I forgot about everything that was about to happen our audition I wasn't nervous at all anymore because I knew if we worked together as a team we could do just about anything, it kind of amazed me how strong we are.

 

"SNSD are you out here?" a young women holding a clip board asked.

 

"Yes this is SNSD" I said standing up and waving my hand.

 

"This way please it's time for your audition"

 

I picked up my bag and the girls followed, we quickly caught up to the women she was beautiful and she had strong looking legs I could tell she was a dancer.  "do you work here or?" I asked her smiling.

 

She turned to me and responded "yes I'm the head dance teacher"

 

I smiled and nodded my head as she held the door open for us we walked into a large room with a large table and desk set up in front three people were already there, the women who led us there took her seat making four.

 

"Are you SNSD?" a women with a sharp load voice that rang in my ears for a second asked.

 

"Yes we are SNSD" all nine of us said at the same time giggling a bit.

 

"And what will you be singing today?" the man sitting next to her asked us.

 

"this is an original song by us it's called All my Love is for you" Sunny said as she took a step forward she had such an intense face so serious I had never seen this side of her in all the years I had known her I smiled then looked at the girls.- "On my count one...two...three," I said as we began to sing our voices matched perfectly I didn't hear one wrong note the whole time and I was very good at noting the flaws in our singing.  Before I even realized it the song was over and the judges were clapping we looked around and smiled at each other then looked back at the judges.

 

"Well I'm speaking for all of us when I say you guys are accepted we would be honored to have you at Love High and we look forward to working with you all" said the dance teacher with a big smile.

 

"thank you" we all said at the same time then bowed to the judges and went to go grab our things.  We walked out of the room smiling and cheering we high fives each other and I got the biggest hug from Sunny and Tiffany it felt amazing our dreams were falling into place.

 

A young women tapped me on the shoulder and handed me some info about the dorms and how the boys and girls dorms are mixed also about when to move in and about classes to select.  It was a lot to do and we had to move in tomorrow.  "way to rush things!" I thought to myself before putting th papers in my bag.  We got to the front entrance when I noticed seven girls standing by the door with annoyed looks on there faces.  It only took me a minute to realize that they were T-ara the most well known girl group in Love high all of them were juniors and they were considered the biggest Divas in the music world, but people loved them.

 

One of the members Eunjung noticed me starring she mad a rude face at me before turning to the other girls and whispering something that made them all look at us.  The other girls noticed them starring and looked back they looked amazing all so beautiful and fierce they intimidated us you could see the fear in our eyes.

 

The sensed the fear and walked over grinning Eunjung stood in front of me with a smile she then looked over the rest of the girls and then looked directly at me.- "hi and who are you girls" she said rudely to me.

 

"we are SNSD or Girls Generation" I responded my voice cracking a little bit.

 

"That's such a cute name if you were in second grade!"

 

"Excuse me!"- "You're excused!" she responded to me.

 

Before I could respond a man walked over calling the girls Eunjung looked at me for a minute before turning around and walking away with her group.  I sighed in relief that she was gone.  I lead the girls out and we found our way back to the hotel me sunny and Tiffany were rooming together so I was happy about that, but I knew what was to come tomorrow we moved in to school and started classes it was exciting.  But I could already tell that T-ara was going to be a problem and one of our biggest competitors I sat there thinking about it for awhile before I laid my head down closed my eyes and let the sleep take over.