Star

Dream for tomorrow

 

I walked back into her room with a huge smile, all I could think about was this party going on tonight I had already gone shopping earlier with Sunny and she and I had the perfect dresses.  It was a short dress which conformed around my body showing me off it was a pretty shade of white.  I was also wearing it with a cute jean jacket and cute fringe heel boots.  There was nothing that could go wrong I thought to myself over and over again.  Sunny had gone ahead downstairs with the other girls to get ready but I had decided to get ready alone I personally liked the peace and quiet.  As I  began to strip so that I could change door flew open, quickly pulled my shirt back down I looked towards the entrance of the room.  There stood the members of T-ara some of there fans who had gotten into the school walked behind them cheering and taking pictures.  Eunjung, me and Sunny's third roommate walked in waving good by to her fellow members she sat her bag down on a table and walked up to here section of the room.  
 
 
"So I here you're going to the party tonight the one JB and Jr. Are having" she yelled down. 
 
 
At first I neglected to respond to the rude girl but out of kindness I did "You heard right"
 
 
"Good we need a third group to preform and I was told your pretty good so I offended you up to do a solo, I hope you don't mind" she said laughing.
 
 
"YOU WHAT!!!!!" I yelled back at her so loud it made my ears ring.
 
 
She walked back down to where I was "you heard me I don't need to repeat myself now you will be performing last the closing act it would be so embarrassing if you " she said. 
 
 
"I don't want to you can't make me" I responded quickly.
 
 
"But JB is just so excited I told him how close we had gotten and he's been excited ever since" she responded.  She had struck a nerve and my facial expression changed, she realized this in an instant and went for the kill. "Don't mess up or all your little dreams will be crushed, oh and by the way JB's mine" she said before walking to the door, "see you there" she yelled before slamming the door behind her.
 
 
I screamed and threw my stuff everywhere for a couple minutes before I regained control of my emotions.  That dumb had done it this time there's no way I was gonna let this slide there's just no way.  U got ready rather quickly but I made sure my make up was perfect and the dress looked amazing as I thought it would.  Now was the worst part I rushed out the door and caught a cab as I was on my way to the party I was scrolling and scrolling looking for solos, but then it clicked I knew what I was going to do and it would make them all realize just who I was.
 
 
I arrived at the party and by the time I was there JJ project had already started their performance I watched with a smile.  Sunny finally fund her way to me and it was just about time that T-ara would perform I sat there and watched with a frown while telling Sunny everything that had happened while she wasn't around.  She called Eunjung some pretty foul things I would've never said myself but that's Sunny for you so honest.  
 
 
The song came to an end and my face became red, it was my turn the closing performance everyone had heard about from Eunjung I couldn't disappoint this could be social suicide if I didn't do well.  
 
 
"Now presenting the one and only Jessica" Eunjung said into the make as everyone clapped for me.
 
 
I walked up onto the stage as everyone stared at me I was in the spotlight something I had always wanted I couldn't mess up I must couldn't I was meant to be a star this is the life for me I thought those words to myself before I began.
 
 
"Naega sajun oseul geolchigo Naega sajun hyangsul ppurigo Jigeumjjeum neon geunyeol manna Tto utgo itgetji. " I began singing Ailee's song I will show you.  On the very last note I held the mic up and sang with full passion.  As I finished it felt like I had went deaf there was no sound until I heard a loud sound the sound became clearer and clearer people were cheering I looked down to see JB with a big smile clapping, and that's when everything went black.