Jessica (You)

Dream for tomorrow

I awoke to a loud ringing sound going off right next to my ear my alarm clock buzzed and rang for ten minutes before I decided it was time to go.  Today was the day I thought to myself as my eyes fluttered open letting more and more light in each time.  I kept thinking to myself today is the day my group SNSD auditioned for a spot in Love High one of the most well know performing arts school in Korea. Any who really wanted to make it in this world had to go there or be better then the idols that had already debuted.

 I rolled over on me bed and sat up I moved my hair out of my face and smiled. I got up with a smile on my face and walked into my bathroom I the water in my shower I put my hand under it and let it run threw my fingers and I waited for it to warm up before I stepped in.  My mom knocked on my room door before peeking in and saying.

"Hey Jessica you need to hurry up it's getting kind of late and you still haven't eaten or done your make up yet" 

"I'm going as fast I can mother I will be down soon" I responded.

I washed my hair and my face before stepping out of the shower.  I wrapped a towel around myself and walked over to the mirror, it was foggy so I used my hand and rubbed the mirror off with a smile.  I starred at myself for a minute realizing home much I had actually changed in the last three years I had lost a hundred pounds and had so much work done to my body and face you couldn't recognize me.

In the end though it will all be worth it the pain and hard work it took to get here would either be rewarded or broken by the judges decisions today. I blew dry my hair then straightened it I had mastered it so it didn't take as long as it would for any other girl.  I slowly put on my face make up cooling myself up so I would look perfect so no flaw that I had could be seen.  I applied the last of my lip gloss and smiled I grabbed the bag sitting on the edge of my bed and walked downstairs.

Today I wore a nice form fitting dress with black pumps. My mother turned to me when she heard me enter the kitchen she smiled and nodded at me with out saying a word she handed me a piece of toast and some fruit, she knew very well I never ate heavy when I was nervous. I ate in silence we said few words to each other because it would only make things more sad we knew each other to well, that if I spoke to much or if she spoke to much I wouldn't be able to go through with leaving for Seoul tonight and living out my dreams and my life. She knew it was my story and my time to shine I finished eating and cleaned up after myself for the last time in the only home I have known. I put my bags in the car and smiled at my mother who stood beside me. I got into the car it took her a few seconds but then she got in to turning it on and beginning to drive away from the house.

 She drove me to Sunny my best friends house. We planned to meet here and get everything in order before the nine of us left. We pulled up to the house and my mom looked at me then hugged me as tears rolled down her face but yet she said nothing she knew if she did i wouldnt be able to go leaving her and is town behind to go forward with my dreams. I began to cry even more and I held her tighter not wanting to let go but i had to it was getting late and i had big plans and friends waiting for me.

I got out of the car and waved goodbye to my mother, she drove away waving back. I walked to the front door and rang the door bell I flipped my hair out of my face and smiled.  Today is a new day the first day of the life I was born to live, the life of a star.  The door opened and there before me stood my eight best friends girls I knew I would love for the rest of my life.

They ran out to me hugging me as my tears rolled down my face I was suppose to be the strong on here the leader of this group but now I finally realized after all this time we were a team I may be the leader but I would be nothing without these girls these amazing special girls. SNSD we will win we will debut and we will be stars I thought to myself as my friends hugged me.