Chapter 4

Don't You Know That I Love You...

 

 *Daehyun’s POV* 

After the meeting I didn’t get to see YoungJae. I guess his meeting finished earlier than mine. I went home after submitting the paper. As usual this house is so quiet. My father probably still at works since I heard he has a new project. Many people think my father probably so busy at works that he rarely comes to see me since he is CEO of Jung Enterprise but he is totally different. He always tries to see me when he has chance so that I know that he is not forgetting me. But being a CEO of a big company makes it hard for us to spend time even when both of us want to. So I already get used to a big empty house like this with only my butler and maid to accompany me. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I put it in silent mode when I go to school. I saw the number and it’s an unknown number.  Who is this? I never saw this number before.  I really never saw it once before. I know because I have photographic memory. I slide to answer the call.

“Hello? Dae?” a voice sound through the phone. I recognize it at once. It’s YoungJae. Since when he has a phone?

“Hello? Dae, are you there?” I heard his voice once more.

“YoungJae? How can you call me? I mean, this is not your home-line number. It’s a mobile number.” I heard he giggled. Doesn’t he know his voice sound so cute when he giggled like that?

“I got a new phone from Himchan hyung. He said it’s a present for my birthday.”

“Ohh. I’m very surprised when I hear your voice. Why are you calling me?” I try not to make my voice too obvious that I happy that he called me.

“It just I want to. Just want to tell that this is my number. ”

“Is it I am the first one that you call?” I just am joking when I ask him this. He probably already called all member of B.A.P class before he called me. But his answer really surprised me.

“Yes. You’re the first one.”

“Really? Really Jae?” my voice probably sounds too excited right now. But I don’t care about that now.

“Really. You’re the first one.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why are you calling me first?”

“Because your number is the first one in the contact list that Himchan save in this phone. So I called you first.” Ah. I get excited for nothing. But still, for the fact he called me first when he can called others still makes me happy.

“You must be happy now.”

“Why are you saying that?”

“Because now you can call me every night.”

“Why do I need to call you every night?”

“To sing me a lullaby.” I laughed after I said that.

“WHO WANT TO SING YOU LULLABY??” I heard he shouts then he hang up. He is just so easy to tease. He just makes my rest of the day brighter. Yes, I’m having a secret crush on him. It’s not really a secret since all other members already know except Jae himself because he just too dense. You know what? Since I was a kid, people always tell me that I have a cold looks and rarely give anyone a smile. But I think after I meet YoungJae, my mouth become lighter. I feel easier to form a smile. Of course it’s only in his presence. Only when he is there. Only with my YoungJae. Oh. I forget something. Sometimes even when I just think of him I can laugh alone like a crazy person. Am not I too pitiful? It's okay since I would love to be a pabo if it is for him.

 

*The next day*

 

 

Today there are no classes. We’re given time to practice before sports festival. Even though I don’t go to class at least I know that much. I went to B.A.P class to see all members are relaxing but I can’t YoungJae anywhere here. Where is he?

“Morning. Where is YoungJae?” I tried to ask them since they probably know where he is.

“Not sure. Probably practicing with his team members.” Yongguk replied.

“This early?” I look at my watch and it shows 8 o’clock in the morning. “The school just started.”

“You know how passionate him about this.” Himchan replied.

So I decide to go to school gym to see his team practice. It’s not I want spy his team or something. It just I need to catch at least a glimpse of him to enable me to do all my works all days. I open the door of the gym a bit just enough for me to see him. Today, he decided to teach him team basketball. I saw him run before he jump and dunk the ball in the basket. He looks like a flying angel when he jump like that. Then, he told his teammates to do just like him. I let out a small laugh. He is just too horrible at teaching. How can someone dunk like that just because they watched it once? It’s not like they are the same as him or as me. Last time, when Jongup don’t understand something and decide to ask Jae ending up confusing him more. But what I like about Jae is even though he don’t know how to teach he always try his best to do it. I saw Jae do the dunk once more. His teammates still don’t get how to do it.

After 5 minutes spying at my Jae, I decide to return to the class. I don’t want him to see me. Although I do want him to realize that I like him, I don’t want him to know it in a creepy way. I close the door shut. It seems he‘s too engrossed in teaching his teams that he don’t realise my presence there. I decided to go and practice with my teammates. When my Jae is that passionate, I can’t lose to him right? <3

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

how about this chapter? i really glad if you like it. i decide to write from dae perspective because i think i not writhing enough about him. please comment if you like it... 

* Edit : i just correcting some of my mistake here and there... <3