Chapter 3

Don't You Know That I Love You...

 

 *Youngjae POV* 

 

“Attention to all students. It’s time for sports festival meeting. Each team please head to meeting places that will be announce after this. Meeting place for class A is in cafeteria, class B in school field 1, class C in school field 2, class D in the main music hall, class E in the main hall and class F in TS paradise.” The announcement has been heard through all the school grounds.

“Why youngjae gets TS paradise? Not fair. He doesn’t even need to go anywhere.” said yongguk after the announcement finished.

“So what? It’s fair enough. But I’m sad because I don’t get to see youngjae cute and charisma face while giving the order.” said himchan. Himchan really adore me that much.

“It’s just a meeting. Nothing to be jealous yongguk hyung.” I said. Yongguk smile the hearing the younger’s words.

“Just kidding Jae.” said yongguk while flashing his famous gummy smile.

“So, right now all of us need to go to our meeting places. Then see you all in the principal office after the meeting okay?” said jongup. All of them nod and except for me, they all start to move to their meeting place. I left alone in TS paradise, waiting for my team to arrive. Although it just a short time, it is easy to feel lonely in this building. Because I already get used for this class to be full of noise. Suddenly I hears a knock at the front door of the class. I went and opens the door to see a big group of students.

“Are you from F class?” I ask. All them nod so I let them in. They enter TS paradise slowly and Iknow that they are shy to do anything right now. I smiles at them.

“Just relax. I won’t eat anyone. Go and sit there.” I point my index finger to a small hall placed a bit far at the end of building. Yes. This building even has a small hall ready with chairs although they rarely use it. It also has a small study room just for B.A.P class member. It’s full of books just like a library. This building is covered by one sided-glass so that people inside can see outside but not the other way around. That’s how special this building to be called TS paradise.

All the students start to gather and settle in the hall and I go to the front and went up the podium.

“So what should we do now? We need to divide you all in respective sports right?” All  of the students nod. “So I think we will start by basketball.” Then, all the dividing go smoothly.We start the meeting at 2 and managed to finish it by 4. “Thanks you all,” I said while sending my teammates out. All of them smile at me. I love this new rule. With this rule, at least B.A.P class member can interact with students from other classes. We don’t have that many chances to have same activities with other students due to their special timetable.

I start to collect all the papers and arrange them before start walking to principal’s office in the next building. Right in front of the office I see himchan and yongguk just come out from the office and as usual they are still bickering.

“Hyung, can’t you stop arguing like this?” Himchan who hear my voice immediately run to me and hug him tightly. I almost lost my breath there.

“I miss you,” said himchan.

“Hyung we just meet 2 hours ago and yet you talk like you haven’t see me for a week or something,”

“I don’t care. I still miss you.” I saw yongguk sighing from behind himchan.

“Wae, yongguk hyung?” I ask him.

“If only he can treat as half as good as he treat you.” replied yongguk.

“Then maybe you can treat me at leat as half as good as he treat me.” There they go again. Non-stop arguing. However, I find these 2 hyungs are cute together. Maybe they will be cuter if they are dating or something. I giggled at the thought. My 2 hyungs look at me weird. Perhaps because my sudden laugh. “It’s nothing.” I said to them. I go into the office to send all the papers and when I go out, I see himchan-hyung waiting for me. Yongguk-hyung is nowhere to be seen.

“Wae hyung? Do you have something to say to me?” himchan hyung just smile and start pulling my hand. When we arrived outside, I saw his parking already parking in front of the building. His driver opens the door to passenger’s seat and he shoves me in there. I look at him weird. The car starts to move.

“youngjae-ah, last week when it is I’m not here because I went to japan with my family right? I didn’t get to give you a present. So, I decide I’ll give it to you today.” said himchan while handing a square yellow box. Yellow is my favourite colour. When I open it, I saw a smartphone. Its galaxy s3. I look at him.

“I want to buy you latest one but I afraid if you won’t accept it. Last year when I give you the laptop you already make a fuss about it. So I decided to tone it down a bit. You like it?” He watches with a sparkling eyes. I want to say it’s too much to himchan hyung but I afraid he will be sad if I said it.

“Of course I like it. I love anything that you give me hyung.” He flashes a satisfied smile.

“We are here young master.” Suddenly we hear hyung’s driver voice. I look outside to see I’m in front of my house.

“Thanks hyung. I love you.” I plant a peck on himchan’s cheek. Don’t misunderstand. Himchan hyung and me are just too close that we don’t mind a small peck like this. I really treat him like brother.

“You’re welcome Jae. Glad you like it.”

“Bye hyung. See you tomorrow.” I said while waving at him after went out from his car.

“Bye youngjae.” said himchan hyung. Then I saw he rolled up his window and the car start to move. I look at the present in my hand. I feel like getting spoiled by my friends. Last week during my birthday, daehyun makes a reservation at 5-star hotel for us 5 since himchan hyung was in Japan. Other members giving me a lot of presents that I become afraid I’ll get used to this all that I’ll become arrogant one day. I know in TS high school not everyone likes to see me hanging out with other B.A.P members since I’m not like them. They probably think they deserve to be at my place rather than me. Last time when I talk about this in front of them, zelo and himchan sulk while I can see daehyun’s angry eyes. It’s look like he will find all the people who don’t like me and hit them or something. Then I realize how much they love me and I guess I need to return their loves too.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

forgive me if i dissapoint you all. i this my story is too dull and i don't know how to makes it funnier. i will try my best for the next chapter but i hope you all still can support me. i'll try to make this story better. i'll try to update next chapter tomorrow or in saturday. lots of love from me to you, my reader.