Character Description

Don't You Know That I Love You...

Yoo Youngjae

2nd year at TS high school. He considered as a genius. He is a very passionate boy. His father is an owner of a small restaurant. He decided to go to TS high school to beat his rival. Jung Daehyun. However, don’t ever think he hate Daehyun. He get full sponsorships to study in TS high school. 2nd place in the whole 2nd year.

 

Jung Daehyun

2nd year at TS high school. He is a lonely boy but that’s all before he met youngjae. He think youngjae is funny and he loves to . he have a secret crush in him but youngjae don’t know that. He cannot stand someone talk bad about youngjae and will find that person no matter what. He has photographic memory. His father is CEO of Jung’s enterprise, one of the biggest company in South Korea. 1st place in the whole 2nd year.

 

Kim Himchan

3rd year at TS high school. He is a very cheerful person and loves to cook. Always takes care of B.A.P class students like a mother. His father owns a golf resort and his mother is a famous fashion designer. 2nd place in the whole 3rd year.

 

Bang Yongguk

3rd year at TS high school. He has a very crazy attitude and loves to makes himchan angry. He said that is his hobby. His mother is the principal of TS high school and his father is owner of a famous chained hotel. 1st place in the whole 3rd year.

 

Moon Jongup

1st year at TS high school. He is a very quiet but only when he is with stranger. He is very close with zelo. Likes to spend his time dancing. His parents manages a big entertainment company. 2nd place in the whole 1st year.

 

Choi Junhong

1st year at TS high school. He is full of aegyo. His height is really tall. Usually spend his time dancing with jongup. His father is a very famous singer and his mother is a CEO of a famous cosmetic company. 1st place in the whole 1st year.