Want

Effortless

Again, it's been quite a while since my last update, sorry for the long wait (if anyone is even still waiting haha..)! Also, I apologize if there are inconsistencies with what I've previously written; I'm going to try to make it as seamless as possible. 

--------------------

They were in Changmin's living room again, playing video games... again.

Changmin was currently beating Kyuhyun's in Super Smash Brothers. On the screen, Peach was battering Pikachu with her frilled and lacy umbrella. In response, Pikachu used Lightning Bolt and then...

Changmin just stared at the screen. Then he stared at Kyuhyun, who was smugly grinning.

"You... how... You!"

Miffed by the sudden death of Peach, Changmin tackled Kyuhyun and started tickling him with vengeance. 

"Ahhh- wait~ ahh stop, Changmin, noo hahaha!"

Kyuhyun was squirming and wriggling and laughing on the ground, fruitlessly trying to fend off his attacker.

"Changmin, aahhh~"

Changmin laughed and stared down at Kyuhyun, arms now stationed on either side of Kyuhyun's head. Kyuhyun was gorgeous, cheeks flushed from the exertion, long eyelashes slightly wet from laugh-crying, his full lips still curled upward in an anguished smile. Changmin unconsciously leaned down to look at Kyuhyun more.

"Min?" 

And then without even registering what he was doing, Changmin was kissing Kyuhyun. The first kiss was a mere brush, the soft collision of two feathers as they collided. Kyuhyun tilted his head up, and Changmin was thrilled. Kyuhyun wanted this? Kyuhyun loved him back?

Tilting his head, Changmin deepened the kiss, luxuriating in the silky feel of Kyuhyun's lips on his. His hands, now clenched into fists as he leaned on his elbows over Kyuhyun, craved to touch Kyuhyun's body, feel his smooth, warm skin. He allowed his right hand to tentatively Kyuhyun's hair and down behind his ear. Kyuhyun shivered, moving his own hand to wrap around Changmin's back. 

Changmin allowed his hand to move down near Kyuhyun's waist. Feeling his shirt ride up a bit, Changmin used his thumb to tenderly the delicate skin of Kyuhyun's stomach. When Kyuhyun didn't move away, Changmin grew bolder and drew up the fabric of Kyuhyun's shirt to expose his perfect, milky-white chest. Changmin broke their kiss, to Kyuhyun's disappointment, and stared at the beauty under him. Kyuhyun was flushed and shifted a bit under Changmin's stare. 

"Wha-"

Before Kyuhyun could finish, Changmin leaned down and the succulent s that decorated Kyuhyun's chest. Kyuhyun moaned softly, surprised by how good the unfamiliar ministrations felt. Changmin brought his left hand down to move Kyuhyun's knees apart so he could get closer. Kyuhyun didn't move. Changmin looked up at Kyuhyun, who was blushing furiously. 

"I don't-"

"Are you hard?"

Kyuhyun opened his mouth, but no sound came out. Embarrassment was evident in his eyes. In response, Changmin softly brought his groin to Kyuhyun's leg and let him feel just how aroused Kyuhyun was making him. Kyuhyun's eyes grew heavy with lust and he spread his legs, allowing Changmin to come closer. Changmin slid off Kyuhyun's pants and admired Kyuhyun's body for a brief moment before gripping his length.

Forgetting his embarrassment, Kyuhyun moaned loudly and lasciviously. Changmin couldn't believe it. Kyuhyun was letting him kiss him, touch him, love him. Finally. Kyuhyun was his.

Changmin caressed Kyuhyun's arousal until he was squirming uncontrollably under his touch, and then he moved down to take Kyuhyun in his mouth. Kyuhyun was wide-eyed upon realization, mouth slightly open, cheeks a gorgeous, deep pink. Kyuhyun was breathtaking. Changmin hovered over the tip, and in Kyuhyun's eyes was a look of surprise and fear and arousal and... love. Kyuhyun loved him back. Changmin moved to take it in and-

"Changmin. Changmin, wake up."

Changmin groaned, trying to get closer to dream-Kyuhyun, confused why he was pushing him away.

"Changmin!"

Changmin opened his eyes groggily and woke up immediately upon seeing Kyuhyun's panicked, blushing face. Had he mumbled something in his dream? Did Kyuhyun know now?

"Wh-what's wrong?"

"Um... you're hard," Kyuhyun saided bluntly. Changmin looked down. Oh. Well, not really a surpriseBut... Wait...

"Was I..."

Kyuhyun looked away. His ears were red. "You were grinding against me..."

Now Changmin was blushing too. "Sorry, I-"

"It's fine, really," Kyuhyun cut him off and sat up abruptly, Changmin following suit. "I'm going to make breakfast, you should go, uh, take care of that."

Changmin sat on the couch dumbly, feeling like he'd suddenly messed up everything. He looked down.

Goddamnit.

--------------------

In the kitchen, Kyuhyun took a deep breath. Why had he reacted so strongly to Changmin's ? It was a natural thing, happened all the time. 

When younger, Changmin and he had talked about and girls and from time to time, but as they'd gone into highschool, Changmin had been increasingly closed off about the subject, becoming awkward whenever Kyuhyun had brought it up. Kyuhyun had assumed that Changmin was just uncomfortable with the subject and had stopped bringing it up after a while.

But why was he now reacting this way? And to a guy? First Siwon and now Changmin... was he really gayer than he'd thought? Maybe it was time for him to call up Zhoumi about that date. Yeah... yeah, he'd do that tonight, maybe.

The bell to the apartment rang and Kyuhyun looked up, startled. He ran to open the door and faltered when he saw that Changmin was already opening it. Avoiding his best friend's gaze, he turned his attention to whoever was at the door... Siwon. Of course. Kyuhyun felt a headache coming on as he looked at the two men in front of him.

"Um Siwon-sshi, was there something you needed?"

Siwon looked confused. "I told you I was coming to pick you up for work today, remember?"

Kyuhyun stared blankly for a moment. Then it registered, that embarrassing moment right before he'd basically shoved Siwon out the door. "Right! Sorry, give me ten minutes!" Kyuhyun turned around and ran right into Changmin, who caught him with a startled sound. Kyuhyun quickly backpedaled and, without looking at Changmin or acknowledging him in any way, ran around him and into his room. 

Changmin and Siwon both stared at the door Kyuhyun had disappeared behind in amazement. 

In his head, Changmin was cursing his own physical reactions to Kyuhyun and hoped he'd be able to fix things with Kyuhyun by the end of the day.

Siwon, on the other hand, was wondering how that tangible awkwardness between Kyuhyun and Changmin had developed in the span of one night. What could have happened...

"Well, Siwon, come in while you wait."

Siwon noted the lack of formalities as Changmin addressed him and gave him a tight smile in return.

The two sat on opposite ends of the couch, rigidly not speaking or looking at each other. Changmin on his phone, Siwon painfully thinking about the two best friends sitting or cuddling or, even worse, lying together on this very couch.

The door opened and both men whipped their head over to look at Kyuhyun, who shrunk from the sudden attention.

"Um... Changmin, there's food in the fridge, money on the counter if you need it. I'll be back around five."

With only a cursory glance at Changmin's face, Kyuhyun walked quickly to the kitchen, picked up a banana, and went to the door, obviously waiting for Siwon.

Siwon jumped to his feet and quickly went to open the door for Kyuhyun. 

"Bye, Changmin," Kyuhyun said over his shoulder.

Why did Changmin feel like he was being left behind?

--------------------

In the car, Siwon glanced worried over at Kyuhyun. He wasn't silently admiring the luxurious interior of the car like he usually did, but rather sitting very still and staring off into space. Unconsciously, in his lap, Kyuhyun's hands were slowly constricting into rigid fists. 

Siwon pulled into a parking space along the street, but still Kyuhyun made no move.

"Kyuhyun-ah?"

Kyuhyun jerked alive. "Huh?" He said, not turning to face Siwon.

"Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay?" 

"Yeah. Thanks for the ride, Siwon-sshi." Kyuhyun grabbed his banana off the seat next to him and left the car. Siwon was dumbfounded. 

--------------------

In the store, Kyuhyun absentmindedly stood at the counter. Am I gay? he wondered. Is it because of Mom and Dad that I'm this way? ... But if I am, why am I only realizing now?

As a kid, he'd never really had any crushes and had actually been quite mean to the girls who showed him any sort of affection. As he'd grown older, he'd stayed away from dating and rejected anyone who confessed to him. He'd actually thought he'd been aual up till now, but... his reactions to both Changmin and Siwon were telling him something different.

Kyuhyun blushed as he thought about this morning. He'd woken up to Changmin pressing up against him, one arm draped around him, broad chest a furnace against his front, hips pulsating into Kyuhyun's thigh, very very near his own groin.

Kyuhyun had felt his own body reacting, much more strongly than he'd ever thought it could, and in panic he'd shaken Changmin awake.

He'd never reacted that way to Changmin before. Then again, it had been a while since they'd been living together. In the past three years, Changmin had grown more... manly. When they'd been in highschool together, Changmin had been a jokester, playboy, exactly like a younger brother that Kyuhyun had had to take care of. Now, though... Changmin was different. Kyuhyun could feel it in the way his best friend looked at him.

Kyuhyun felt his stomach grumble and went to pick up his banana. He peeled it open and brought it to his lips before registering... Wow. Even in food choices, I'm gay. 

Angrily, he bit quite visciously into the tip of the poor fruit.

As he started his work, he heard the door open and distractedly called out, "We're not open yet."

A black takeout box dropped into his line of vision and a white cup of something steaming was placed next to it. The logos on both read Casa Blanca. Kyuhyun looked up. Siwon.

"I noticed you didn't eat a proper breakfast, so here. Chocolate pastry and a hot chocolate."

Kyuhyun blinked. He could feel a blush rising to his cheeks and ears. Damn you, unwanted bodily reactions

"Um, Kyuhyun?" Siwon was smiling and tilting his head. "Aren't you going to eat?" Damn you, Siwon of the perfect face and smile. 

"Uhh, yeah. Thanks. Siwon-sshi." Kyuhyun ditched his sad banana and went to open the bag. "But wait- where's yours?"

Siwon smiled sheepishly and pointed to a similar white cup of something steaming that Kyuhyun was sure held some form of black coffee. Ew.

"Here." Kyuhyun broke his pastry into halves and offered Siwon a flaky, chocolate-dripping mass of goodness. "Eat." He eyed the older man, who timidly bit into the proffered food to satisfy his liege.

Satisfied, Kyuhyun started attacking his own portion and internly moaned in pleasure. Chocolate

"Thank you, Siwon-sshi." Kyuhyun looked at Siwon to offer a more sincere thanks. 

Siwon frowned and said, "Seriously, you should call me hyung. I prefer it that way."

Kyuhyun felt cornered. "I- uhh- ok..."

Siwon smiled and reached out to wipe a smear of chocolate off Kyuhyun's cheek. Kyuhyun blushed and turned away. I must look like a child to him. 

The rest of breakfast was finished in silence and then they worked. 

--------------------

Kyuhyun sighed heavily as he sank down into the couch. Work had been long, filled with awkward conversation with Siwon and interspersed thoughts about Changmin that made Kyuhyun want to just bury himself under an endless pile of books. Speaking of Changmin... Kyuhyun flushed as he abruptly stood up from the couch and walked hastily over to the kitchen counter. He scowled at himself in embarrassment. Nothing had happened on that couch. There was nothing to be embarrassed about. Things like that happen all the time. Regardless of what he told himself, though, Kyuhyun doubted he'd be able to talk to Changmin without thinking about it again any time soon. 

Kyuhyun sighed again as he looked at his phone. "Meeting with the Dean of Undergraduate Studies about my transfer," Changmin had texted him twenty minutes ago. "Wanna get dinner together later?"

It wasn't that he didn't want to spend time with Changmin, it was just that he didn't think he could make it through a whole dinner without blushing and making things weird between them. I don't want to embarrass Changmin any further... Kyuhyun nodded as he thought to himself. 

"Sorry, Min, I have plans for tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" Kyuhyun bit his lip. He deleted the last sentence and replaced it with "Maybe another time." Trying not to think much more about it, he pressed send.

Now, to occupy himself for the night. Kyuhyun thought hard about what would constitute a valid excuse for rejecting his best friend. Maybe it was time for that date.

Kyuhyun dialed a number. 

"... Hey, Kyuhyun-ah, what's up!" said a chipper voice. 

"Hey, Zhoumi, do you have Choi Jinri's number?"