"The Prince?"

Someone holds me dear...

Felt like you needed to know more about Yunho's and Jaejoong's first meeting ^^

Here it is. Enjoy ~


I was laying down on my hard bed, as they call it, and looked at the ceiling of the cell. It was, as usual, dirty and made of stone. But a small spider had begun it's hard work with a beautiful net in one corner. It was working so hard, reminding me of myself. I sighed and turned to the wall.

I started to daydream of the time my dad was still alive. I was happy by then. Having a nice and warm bed to sleep on. A good life with no evil queen around. But then he died and he took over. He ruled the land into madness, making it look like his own life. Horrible. People became poorer for everyday that went, and they had less and less to eat. People eventually starved, or ate each other.

And I, the prince of the once so happy and beautiful country, could only watch from the cell I was put in. I heard their screams for help when the guards came and collected taxes, and slowly killed the, since they couldn't pay. I remember that I often cried. 

All of a sudden, the door swung up and I sat up. Three men comes in and put a bag over my head. They lift me up over ones shoulder and I start to panic. I start to kick and scream and swear. I hit the back of the man and he groans a bit in pain. But he kept walking and I kept kicking. Until one of the others hit my head and the once black world inside the bag, became once again black and dark.

 

I woke up later on in the woods. I was alone and I didn't know where I were. I looked around and slowly stood up. My head hurt when I did so and I stumbled a bit. But my ears became alert when I heard a branch broke. I stood still and heard footsteps of a human. I slowly turned around and saw a beautiful young man. He was neat and tall. His hair was a beautiful raven black and his eyes brown as chocolate. He looked at me.

"The prince?"

I nodded and he told me to follow him. So I did. We started to talk and have a really nice conversation. And then he showed me something I've missed so much. A meadow. Full of flowers. I smiled and ran over to it. It had been so many years ago that I saw this beautiful flowers. I rolled around and it felt like the whole world became mine. 

The man sat down with me and took a pink flower, tucking it behind my ear. He smiled at me, making me blush. I looked down on ground and then noticed a shadow over me. I looked up and noticed that the sun had hid itself behind a cloud. The man next to me also looked up and smiled, just as before. We looked at the clouds together, drifting away. It was really beautiful. I had never felt this happy in my whole life.

When the sun came again, he stood up. His smiled was gone and his eyes were darker than before. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He looked bothered. All of a sudden he took out his knife and held it in his hands. I followed it with my eyes and then looked up at him again. He didn't look back at me this time. Just looking at the knife. 

He took a deep breath and held it up. My eyes became huge, and I finally realized why the queen would want me in the woods. No one would hear me scream. No one would miss me. No one could save me. I was alone in this world after all. I closed my eyes and looked down. I slightly opened one of my eyes, looking at his shadow. I saw his arm stretching, ready t strike. 

I didn't care anymore. I was ready to let go. No one would care anyway. It was better dying that living under the queen. So I took a deep breath. But still, my eyes let out small tears that fell onto the flowers. I was waiting for him to slit my throat. But it never came. Instead, he broke down and fell to his knees before me. 

"I can't do this.... I.... I can't....."

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. He was looking down on the ground, quietly sobbing. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"What? Why...?"

"He forced me to...He... You.... You need to run away!"

He said and stood up with a start. He grabbed my arm and tried to force me up, but my legs were to heavy to move. I only looked at him. He told me over and over again to run, but I didn't move. I didn't dare to move. 

"He is after you! Now that you're free, you need to run! He will come after you, you need to......"

He was whispering the last words and he started to cry really bad now. He looked at the knife and then at me again. I was about to ask him again, but a man in black suit came forward. We both looked at him and he only smiled. 

"Who... Who are you?"

"My name is Junsu, Jung-ssi."

"How did you..."

The question was never answered and so we started to wander around in the woods together. But none of us dared to speak. Then the man stopped. Once again with a start. He looked around, scared.

"He's gonna kill me if I don't bring a heart..."

We both looked at him. A heart?

"... Your..."

He looked at me, but Junsu was fast. He jumped in front of me, arms out. 

"You are not going to kill him! Remember your whish!"

Whish? What whish? The mans eyes shot up and he looked at me once again. He then looked down on the ground, like he was ashamed. He then looked at Junsu, and started to back away slowly. He took a breath and put his hand on his forehead. And just then, a dear came in sight.

He looked at it, and went after it. We never saw him after that...


Hope you like this chapter abut how they met, and I hope to answer all your questions in it^^

love, T