Eye

Someone holds me dear...

Okey so I felt you guys needed an update at this. Im sorry or not doing it sooner. I really am! *hides under table*

Happy reading ^^


Yunho looked up at the clouds. Moving slowly. Calmly. He sighed and wished he could do the same. He wished he and the prince could just float away like the clouds. He looked down and heard a branch cracking. He followed the sound and noticed a beautiful deer. He sighed once again and took out his bow and arrow. He took a deep breath and aimed. 

 

The deer looked up at him, but didn't move. Yunho looked it in the eyes, his own starting to see something he had never seen before. The deer only started to eat at the bush again, not caring if Yunho would take the shot or not. Yunho once again hitched the bow and aimed. But didn't shoot. Yunho didn't have the heart to. But he knew he had to. 

He let go of the bow and let it hang low at his knees. He looked down at himself and sighed. He shoo his head and closed his eyes. Sitting down by a rock he put his head in his hands. What was wrong with him? He had never had second thoughts about killing a ing deer before. His thoughts then started to wander over to the prince. The Queen. His mission from the queen. The mission that he could not finish. And he would probably be hanged for it. He would hang so high that even the stars would be crying. No, maybe laughing at him for not finishing his task. He didn't know. But he knew something would happen. And it would not be good.

He sighed once again as he could see the queen in front of him. Judging him. Pointing. Telling the guards to take him to the tower and hang him by the morning. He put his head on his arm, looking to the side as he thought about it. Ugh. He didn't want to hang high. Sigh.

Something poked his side and he looked up only to se the same deer he had been aiming at and having eye contact with. His eyes furrowed and he reached out to touch it. Why was it not afraid of him? Why did it not run away after seeing him? Yunho wondered what made it not run away and if he had the heart to kill it. He kind of knew he didn't...

~~

"Hm... Yunho, Yunho, Yunho... You bad, bad boy..."

The queen turned around from his criystal ball in rage. He walked over to the window and crossed his arms over his chest as the door opened. He didn't need to turn around to know who it was. He sighed and thuhgt about it. The knewly arrived man didn't say a word, but the qeen knew he waited for his. He echul slowly turned around with his eyes on the crystal.

"Too bad... I liked him...."

He walked over to the soldier that still stood by the door with his hands neatly behind his back. He had a neutral face and a tall and well built frame. His hair was combed backwards underneath his hat and his eyes were looking straight forward. Heechuls hands found their way to hi cheeks, slightly touching one of them. He smiled, but then took away his hand just as fast. He also folded his hands behind his back and looked over to shoulder at the soldier.

"He will have to be punished...."

He walked back to his crystal ball and once again watched Yunho. The man were still sitting by the rock, talking to the deer which was walking around and eating different stuff. Heechul smiled an evil smile. He knew the boy would not be able to kill the prince. That was as bright as day. Yunho did not have the heart to kill a human. But, the boy did not need to know yet that the queen knew. 

He once again turned around and raised his voice.

"Kill him!"

The soldier found his way out and another came in. He closed the door and walked over to the queen, his arms and lightly kissed his neck. Heechul closed his eyes and relaxed in the mans arms as the other kissed his neck, right below his ear. He sighed and just felt the touch and heartbeat of the man behind him. The man he had come to love after the wedding with the dead king. But oh well, he were still alive when they started. 

"Jungmo..."

Heechul let out a slight moan as the man kissed his neck. 

~~

Yunho rose from his feet and pat the deer. He sighed and walked back to where he had left the others. But found no one. Strange. He looked around and saw a small trail in the bushes. He followed it, funny, because the deer still followed. But Yunho didn't mind the company. The trail only led to more trees and more darker. But then, nothing. A clearing. He had walked for nearly thirty minutes, and all he found was a clearing. Sigh. He looked back at the deer and pat the head. He sat down and leaned against a tree, thinking he would take a rest. The deer laid down next to him.

 

 


Comment??? ^^

No? Okey, sorry....