Free.../ Wish...

Someone holds me dear...

At the same time, another boy wandered around in the forest. He was tall and very handsome. Many women wanted him as their's, but he always rejected them. He was an honest soul and a kind man. Everyone loved him. He helped the old women with the seeds of the season, the men with hunting, but not the younger women. They only wanted him in bed, and so.... He went out to his favorite place.

From there, he could see the castle. The big,beautiful castle. He often dreamed about being a prince there. Ruling the country, and everyone doing as you say with only one snap with two fingers. Oh how he wanted a life like that. He could even rule the country better then the former king, he thought. Better than the queen. Better than....

...The prince? He had been gone for so long, no one had seen him. After the king died he disappeared. Just like that. He was the most beautiful in the whole country. No one was as fair as him. But now he was gone and the queen was now the most beautify....

No! He will never be the one. Never! The prince has always, and will always be, the most beautiful one. Well, he had only seen him once, but that was enough for him to fall. Fall flat for him. Fall in love. His big, doe eyes They even played together once. When the royal family went out to the poor families, the king let prince play with him. 

He was looking up at the clouds and remembered. They were forming small animals like bunnies and birds. The sun was shining on his face and the wid was lightly touching his skin. He loved these days, when he didn't have anything to help anyone with, and could just lay here and remember.

"Jung Yunho!? I need your help in with the horses!"

He sighed and closed his eyes. He rolled over on his stomach and groaned slightly. He put his hands on the ground, and pushed himself up. When he stood up he brush himself of the remaining grass. He looked over at his aunt who was standing pretty far away. He looked up at the sky again and sighed. He smiled and walked over to his aunt. 

The horses was running around in the field. Jumping, running, eating. They were so happy. The small ones were racing and their parents were watching in awe and eating. Yunho looked at them and smiled once again. He wanted to be like them. But, he already was, wasn't he? He could do nearly as he wanted to. He didn't really have anyone to tell him what to do.

He slowly opened the gate and walked in. But he stood still by the gate, just watching. Just like that, one of the foals fell. Yunho jolted a bit, but the foal got up quickly again and kept running. He laughed a bit for himself before his older sister came by and stopped as she heard him. 

She stood next to him at the outside of the gate and looked at the running foals. They stood there until sunset which was only a couple of minutes. And then he realized that he was supposed to take them into the stables. He started to walk to the horses and they stopped. They ran over to him and nearly knocked him over. 

He laughed again when he heard his sister laughing at him. His mother then came by and just sighed at the sight. Yunho was a hopeless case of a son in her eyes. He still loved to play at the age of 22. But his sister only laughed. He looked at them and smiled. 

He took all the horses to the stables, but stayed. He loved the horses. Maybe, because he and the prince he can't forget took a small ride that day many years ago. Or just because he loved them. He didn't know. But he knew that it was something holding him back.

"What are you thinking of?"

His cosine and friend Yoochun was now with him. He looked over and back at the horses again. 

"Hm... him.... maybe...."

Yoochung sighed and sat down next to him. They often did this. Sitting in the stables when the horses went to bed at sunset. Yoochun also remembered  him. How could he forget? He was so nice to him when his father hit him. His father always did that. But that day, he got saved by an angel. More exactly, the prince of South Korea. But he was gone, and all the kindness and beauty with him.

Yochun sighed and nudged Yunho on the arm. Yunho did the same and they ended up having a wrestling battle. They laughed and had fun but then the sun was to low on the heaven, so they both let go. After Yoochun was seated on top of Yunho that is. They had their arms around each others waists when they walked back to their humble houses. 

They bid the other goodnight with yet another play full hug, and went in to eat supper. And even there, he dreamed about his future in the castle. And maybe he would marry some pretty girl somewhe.... No! He would marry the prince. If he was alive that is....

He went to bed that night with that thought. He smiled to himself as he fell asleep, and with the conclusion that he would find him. Their country needs their prince. Someone that can save them from the cruel queen. Someone that can smile and tell them that everything will be ok. Yeah, someone like that.

The stas were shining brighter that nigt than any other night. With Yunhos wich and all the tears from the other side of the country, the angels had heard both of them. They were looking down at them with smiles on their faces. And one of them, a blonde one, landed somewhere where he knew he could help both of them. Somewhere in between. And he promised the stars, to grant one wish. But only one.

That's what angels do, he thought. One wish. But which one??? He had two. But could only grant one. He sighed and sat down. What was he gonna do? He had promised the stars, and himself. And at a nigt like this, something has to be done. So he started to walk to one diraction. With hope of the right choice...