Wanted

Someone holds me dear...

After Yunho disappeared into the woods, Junsu took a light hold of the prince's wrist. He knew a place he could hide. Just like Yunho had told him to do. They walked on a beautiful alee, formed of many trees with many beautiful flowers on. Jaejoong was amazed. He had never seen something like this before. his eyes were sparkling and his mouth was hanging agape. He was looking everywhere to try and get a glimpse of all the flowers.

Junsu was only smiling when he saw how the prince reacted. But soon, all the flowers turned dark and dead. The alee was now an alee of dead flowers, and a sign said The Dark Forest!​, Turn Back! with more other frightening words. Jaejoong was now looking scared and scooted closer to Junsu. The Dark Forest was indeed dark. And everywhere, Jaejoong seemed to see eyes looking at him. Eyes telling him to turn back and die.

The darker didn't fade. And they kept walking. And Jaejoong went more and more scared. Until they stopped. Well, Junsu stopped and Jaejoong walking into him, hitting his head in Junsus head. He then looked up and saw... nothing. They had walked for so long and didn't get anywhere. they had walked through the darkest part of the forest and reached nothing. No house. No city. No village. Jaejoong was slowly starting to doubt the little Angel with dolphin voice.

But then he saw something. He saw some bobbing heads nearing and the sounds of horses. They were found after all. They couldn't hide. He looked at Junsu who was staying calm and had a stone-face on, but Jaejoong was slowly hyperventilating. He didn't know what to do. Junsu noticed and put his coat around him and pulled up the hood. He told him to stay calm and quiet and let him do the talking. 

"Where are you two headed to?"

Jaejoong flinched when he heard a familiar voice. It was the queens most trusted guard, Lee Honggi. He was rather nice guard when he didn't get an order. But right now, his eyes where filled for hatred and will to find the one he was looking for. 

"To the village of Bukchon Hanok, sir."

Honggi eyed them for a long time. Bukchon Hanok* was a far way from here, and he knew it. But at the same time was it the village that was closest from the capital. His horse then walked around them, and he eyed them a little more.

"And who is that?"

He was meaning Jaejoong, and Jaejoong knew it. He backed away a little and Junsu kept looking at the guard. 

"My old  man. He is very old and needs a place to rest."

Honggi believed him and looked out into the darker part. He made a grimace and looked down at them again. In a place like this, not even the strongest and best guard/warrior had the courage to go in.

"We are looking for a young man, very beautiful and fragile. Honey blonde hair, with dark orbs. Have you seen him?"

They both shook their heads and the guard bid them farewell and a good day, before they turned around. At then Jaejoong was breathing again. He had held his breath during all the time and was now panting hard, out of it. But calm? Never!

"That went well."

"Well!? They are ing looking for me! I am ing wanted!"

"Calm down Jae, you'll be ok. We just... needs... to... AHA!"

Junsu ran up a hill leaving Jaejoong alone. he looked around for any signs of the guards, or even Yunho. he would feel more safe with Yunho then he is with Junsu. But all of a sudden, a little rock falls upon his head, and he sees Junsu smiling at him, waving him up to show him something. And Jaejoong followed, rubbing his head a little on the way.

A small cabin, with beautiful flowers around. Junsu was smiling at him and telling him to follow him in. Jaejoong, just as during the beautiful alee before, was gaping and eyes sparkling. But he didn't understand why they were here.

The cabin was small and cozy. It had one small kitchen attached to the small living room, and a staircase up to the small bedroom. It had a fireplace with a pot hanging over. And when Junsu knee Jaejoong was gonna be ok and safe here, he took his leave, leaving Jaejoong alone once again. But Jaejoong didn't mind. He was only nervous for how long he was gonna stay there.

And like that, he started to clean the place. It had dust everywhere and after being locked up in a duty cell for all his life, he had come to hate dust and dirt more than anything. Even more then the queen himself. But when he met a spider, he screamed. He had never been found of spiders, but he respected them, so every small of bid spider web in the small cabin was kept intact. 


*Bukchon Hanok is a rather big village in the province of Seoul. Here's a little photo^^:

Short chap, I know, but I've kinda lost inspiration to this ;_; But please bare with me and keep love the story^^

Saranghaeyo, T