Run!

Someone holds me dear...

Somewhere in the woods, a man, an Angel, walked around not knowing what to do. He was thinking about all the dreams and whishes he had to full fill. But he had decided to only full fill one. But how, he didn't know. And where, he didn't know either. And on his way, not fully knowing where, he walked down the road. 

He sighed when e realized that he indeed HAD to full fill one. And just as he was about to keep walking, he heard someone laughing. He followed it and saw a man, with another man a couple meters behind. The first man looked happy, like he hadn't been happy for his hole life. And the other looked bothered. 

The Angel didn't know why, but he kept looking. Kept looking at the laughing man running around among the flowers. He stood behind a tree and watched. He recognized the first mans eyes. Those colors in that way. Brown with a bit gold. Hm, where had he seen them before? Ah, many years ago. He was the prince of the country. The prince that disappeared.

The Angel gasped. He was alive. He had been gone for nearly 11 years now, and no one, not even the Angels and God, could see him. The Angel looked back at the other man. He looked so bothered the Angel felt bad. And just as he was about to leave, he felt something inside if him. Something burst. Like someone had shot him in the chest. 

He blinked and stumble back a bit. And when he opened his eyes, he saw the once so happy man sitting on his knees in the grass, looking scared. He was looking up at the other man who had a knife in his hand. The scared man got tears in his eyes and looked away. The other man was ready to strike, but in the middle of it, he stopped. He dropped the knife and sat down on his own knees. 

"I can't do this.... I.... I can't....."

The other man looked over at him, looking into his eyes. 

"What? Why....?"

"He forced me to... He.... You..... You need to run away!"

He looked back into the others eyes and then stood up with a start. He grabbed the still sitting man, urging him to run. But the other man didn't move.

"He is after you! Now that you're free, you need to run! He will come after you, you need to......"

The last words were left as a whisper. He was crying now. He looked down on the knife and back up at the male. And that's when the Angel decided to appear in front of them. The both men looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Who.... who are you?"

"My name is Junsu, Jung-ssi."

"How... did you...."

Junsu didn't bother to listen to him. He just looked at the other man. The prince. He wanted to know more about what had happened. Where he had been kept. What had happened o him. He looked so weak. 

They alla three walked around in the woods, quiet. None of them made a sound. But then Yunho stopped with a start. He looked around and seemed to be looking for something.

"What's wrong?"

Yunho looked at the Prince.

"He's gonna kill me if I don't bring a heart....."

Junsu stopped and looked at him. A heart?

".....Yours....."

Junsu jumped in front of the prince with his arms out. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"No! You are not going to kill him! Remeber your whish!"

Yunhos eyes shot up and not until then did he realize that Junus was an Angel. Yunho backed away, still looking at Junsu. He then looked at the prince. The angel was right. His whish was to live with the prince, in a big palace, just the two of them. But how could he know? He took a breath and put his hand on his forehead. And just then a dear looked at them from behind the bushes

Yunho looked at it and went after it. The prince tried to stop him, but he didn't care. He needed to show the queen some kind of heart. And it was sure not gonna be the prince's. And so, he dissapeared into the woods, leaving a scared prince and an annoyed angel behind.


Not as long as before, but still.... Hope you like it ^^

Comment and subscribe ^_^

Love, T