Friend

Ghost Boy Matchmaker

"I've got the feeling that someone's been watching me recently..." Minseok eyed the people suspiciously while holding his hand up like a gun as if he's a secret agent.

"Pssh! Someone must have a crush on me! AHHAHAHAH!!!" He just shrugged off the creepy feeling and hopped away to meet his friend.

"Anyway.. The deer must be waiting already!"

 

 

"Luluuuuuuu--" He was about to tackle-hug Luhan but received a big face-palm instead.

"Well.. Goodmorning to you too.." Minseok said as he rubbed his forehead while looking up to Luhan.

"I thought I told you not to call me that! And please stop trying to tackle me! Dying again is the last thing that I want to happen.. Much more if it was from your tackle-hugs"

"Okay, okay! Just don't make me greet your palms again. They seriously hurt! I'm serious!"

Chuckling at his friend's silliness, "Fine!"

"Say, Luhan.. I think someone's got a crush on me."

Luhan just raised a brow.

"You see.. I've been feeling that someone's watching me secretly!" He hugged himself saying, "It gives me the creeps!"

Luhan flicked his friend's forehead,

"You're probably just delusional my friend! Who in their right mind would like.. uhm... this!" He pointed at Minseok from head to toe.

"Uhmm... You just motioned at the whole me."

"Exactly!!" Luhan slung his arm around his friend's shoulder even before he could protest.

 

 

Luhan became friends with Minseok immediately after they met.

In terms of birth, they were of the same age, with Minseok being slightly older by a month.

But, Luhan has been dead for a few months already after Minseok died.

It's like Luhan is Senior to Minseok in terms of death.

Luhan was the first one to approach Minseok when he was still skeptical about being dead.

He explained everything so that Minseok would not be a confused or deranged ghost and harm those that are still living.

They became attached to each other as if they suddenly met the brothers they never had.

 

 

"YAH!! KIM MINSEOK!!" Luhan shouted from the top of his lungs.

Minseok was about to pull another prank at the nurses at the hospital's Opthalmology department. (Department that provides eye services to both adult and child patients)

He was about to exchange the records of the patients so that the nurses would get confused and freak out.

Minseok froze. "Please let me see a happy Luhan.. please.." He thought as he slowly turned his head to the direction of Luhan's loud shriek.

Much to his dismay, a raging Luhan was coming his way in the speed of lightning.

He let out a sharp gasp before he sprinted like a madman with his hair on fire.

"Let me explaiiinneeeeeee!!!"

"And how would you explain something like exchanging hospital records on purpose??!!!" Luhan questioned while still trying to catch his big- troublemaker of a friend.

"It was just for fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunn!!" Minseok answered while peering behind his shoulder.

"Fun?! FUN?!!! Well.. I'd like you you to meet my FUN FIST!!!!!!"

Minseok continued running for his life. But then again, he's dead already right?

 

Luhan has always been like a big brother to Minseok.

Although Minseok is technically older than Luhan, he just seems to be the more rational person most of the time.

 

After hours of hiding and running around the hospital, (Yes, they never got tired of all the runninng.. They're ghosts after all!)

Luhan was finally able to catch Minseok when he suddenly slowed down cause he caught someone staring at him from the second floor balcony.

"GOTCHA!!!" Luhan reprimanded his friend and made him face the floor like a criminal.

"Wait! Luhan!"

"Oh no! You are not getting away with your reasons! Whatever they are!!!"

"No!!! I won't try to runaway! Promise!! Just hear me out!"

"Seriously?!! YOU WON'T?! WOW! That's a first!!"

"Whaaat?!"

"Okay.. Okay! But the second you run away I'll fry your !"

Luhan let him go and he immediately turned to face the balcony. Looking like a real idiot staring into space.

"You, my friend, are now officially on my weirdest ghosts list.. Just before Lee Kwangsoo of course!! He's still at the top! HAHAHHAH!!!"

Minseok just ignored his friend's remarks and continued looking around for the stranger.

Luhan was expecting a witty retort back from his friend but he got nothing.

He grabbed Minseok's shoulder and said, "Dude, you're seriously creeping me out! Are you on drugs or something?"

Minseok made a face at Luhan. "Of course not you dimwit! It's just.."

"What?"

".. I just.. Uhm.." Minseok stuttered.

"WHAT?!! You just whaaat?!!!" Luhan was getting a little impatient already.

"I think i saw someone staring at me..."

"Who? Lee Kwangsoo?? I knew it! He's really weird! I wouldn't even be shocked if one day he declares that he's gay! If I were you, I would start digging my own--"

Luhan was cut-off when Minseok finally snapped back to reality saying:

"No it wasn't Kwangsoo-hyung."

"Oh really? You're probably just imagining things again!"

"No I wasn't! I'm sure that I saw someone staring at me! And that person was probably the reason why I felt as if I was being watched for the past few days!"

"Now that I think about it.. I don't usually catch you whenever I run after you. It's either I lure you to some trap or trick you to doing something idiot. But... this is the first time I caught you while in action! It might have been a new ghost staring at... THIS!" Luhan pointed to Minseok's whole body.

"You just motioned to the whole me again!!"

"EXACTLY!!!"

"Anyway.. I don't even think that stranger was a ghost."

"Oh come on! That's just absurd! You're just over thinking things again!!! I think you're starting to age!!! Why don't we just play checkers with all the grandpas in the garden! It's about time the patients and staff leave the garden since it's starting to get cold. Let's go!!"

Luhan dragged his aging friend out of the building.

MInseok was still feeling uneasy.

"But I don't even feel that person was a complete stranger..." He thought.

 

 

 


 

Halooooo~~ Everyone!!!

I finally updated!! WAAAHH!!! 

I got stuck a bit in the middle but i was able to get over it after a while.. eheheheh!!!

 

Luhan's out!! Other characters coming soon..

 

I'll try to improve myself and my writing soo...

I hope you all continue to watch out for my story~~

To my few subbies.. I LOVE YOU!!!

And to my friends... Doyann & Yeowii.. Hello~~ AHHAHA!!!!

 

See you in my next update! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!


Sunny loves you all as well!!