Deal!

Ghost Boy Matchmaker

 

 
 
"...Long time no see.. Yubi."
 
Yubi continued being a statue and just stared at the boy claiming to be her long dead childhood friend.
 
"Yo noona!" Tao snapped his fingers in front of Yubi's face, making the latter wake up from her trance. She blinked rather rapidly and rubbed her eyes. She can't believe that she'll be seeing her friend again like this.
 
"Is that really you Minseokie??"
 
Minseok broke into a really wide smile and beamed at her. "Of course! The one and only!"
 
Yubi threw her bag flying straight into Minseok's face but passed right through. Then a pillow, then a book, partically anything she can get her hands on. 
 
"Why the heck did you not come see me all this time? huh?!!" She's still throwing random objects at Minseok. "You've been a ghost for seven years and you didn't even bother looking for your best friend!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?!!"
 
"Wait! Let me explain! Just calm down first and stop throwing things! Stop shouting as well! Other people are getting disturbed with all the noise!"
 
 
Tao had to stop her since she's being a violent gorilla throwing random objects right at the moment. He just hopes that no one noticed all the shouting and the sound of crashing objects to the wall. People could get judgmental sometimes.
 
She kept struggling her way out of Tao's grasp but eventually gave up soon enough since he's still much stronger.
 
"Okay, convince me. If you fail to do so, I'll find a way to KILL.YOU.ALL.OVER.AGAIN." emphasizing each word while glaring at him.
 
 
 
Once Yubi calmed down, Minseok then started explaining what and how everything happened from the day he died.
 
"You see, I was supposed to try and find everyone but I thought that no one would be able to see me and i would just be wasting my time wandering around. So I decided to just stay here in the hospital where I could be with other ghosts and make friends."
 
"So you decided to forget everyone from your past and just make new friends? Wow! Thank you friend!"
 
"Oh come on Yubi! What do you want me to do? Just show up in front of everyone and tell them that I'm a lost soul or something? They would totally freak out!"
 
"I know that! But you could at least say your farewells properly since you died in a flash and shocked the wits out of everyone!"
 
 
 
What Yubi said got Minseok, and Luhan thinking. "That's it! I think that could be our mission!" Luhan shouted out all of a sudden. "Since the both of died unexpectedly, I think we should bid our last farewell to the people that we left behind."
 
"I'm not that sure though.. I don't think there's more than just saying our goodbyes." Minseok said, still thinking of whatever it is that seems missing.
 
"Wait! What is all this mission thingy? I'm kind of left out here." Yubi stared at the two ghosts questioningly.
 
"Oh right! I forgot! Noona! Before everything got chaotic, what I was trying to tell you was if you could help them with their unfinished business so that they could eventually pass on to the other world?"
 
"Huh?" Yubi was dumbfounded with wide open.
 
"Remember the show that I was watching last time? The one where the girl helps lost souls and finish their business left in this world and find a bright light so they could eventually pass on? I think they have the same situation. Could you help? Please?"
 
"And why me? Why not you?"
 
"You want your little brother to go around the city and wandering in his crutches? My legs aren't fully healed yet."
 
"Guilt trip huh?" Yubi rolled her eyes but eventually gave in. "Okay fine!"
 
"Yes!" Tao pumped his fist in the air.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
"So that's that! I'll see you guys later. Here's some snacks and drinks for you my brother. I'm gonna go first. I want to surprise my angel."
 
"What angel? Does she have a pet angel?" Minseok whispered to Tao, Luhan kept a close ear as well.
 
"Psh! angel my ! More like a devil! It's her boyfriend. She's so blind when it comes to her boyfriend. He's been cheating on her right in the face! I really don't know what she sees in him."
 
"I'll be going now Tao-tao~ I'll give my angel the biggest surprise of his little life." Yubi left the room with her knuckles slowly turning white.
 
"I think this is going to be amusing. Let's follow her! I want to see the reaction on that guy's face!"
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
The three musketeers were discreetly trailing behind Yubi as she trudged down the empty corridors of the hospital. Tao explained to the other two who Yubi's boyfriend is, or according to Tao, her 'soon-to-be ex-boyfriend'.
 
"His name is Jang Geun Suk. He's a surgeon in this hospital and i believe today's supposed to be their 300th day anniversary. And if my predictions are correct, today's their last day together. My sister's finally going to break up with that bastard.
 
"So? What's so special about them breaking up?" Luhan interrupted.
 
"I think he'll be beaten to a pulp." Minseok said in monotone.
 
"EXACTLY! What I don't get though was why did my sister waited this long just to break up with him? She already knows long before that he's cheating on her with a lot of other girls."
 
"Maybe she wanted to plan for the perfect break-up... for her revenge."
 
 
 
 
Thud. Geunsuk fell to the ground with a bleeding lip. "What the actual fck!" He cursed as he wipe off the blood with the back of his hand.
 
"What?? Did you just curse on me?!! The nerve! HAH!" Yubi grabbed him up by his collar and made him flip backwards, landing on his back.
 
Yubi continued beating his 'ex-boyfriend' behind the hospital. She dragged him out after she caught him red-handed flirting with a nurse, again. She wasn't satisfied with all the beatings yet. She took out a bag of chicken poop that she's been hiding behind the bushes and poured all of its contents on Geunsuk. A whole new batch of crisp curses escaped from his mouth which made Yubi eventually stuff it full with grass.
 
Not very far from where Yubi and her now half-conscious ex-boyfriend, stands Minseok with Luhan and Tao rolling on the floor out of too much laughter. Each of them clutching their own stomach. Minseok is silently watching; wincing with every blow Yubi throws at Geunsuk. He's worried that she might kill that person. He doesn't want Yubi in jail after all.
 
"Hey Tao! Aren't you going to stop your sister? She might kill that man!"
 
"Pwahahhahah!! AHAHH!! Did you see his face? He totally looks like a hippo now!"
 
"I know right?!! Everything's swollen!"
 
"Yah! Stop it already! Can't see he's almost dying? You!! You're sister might go to jail!" He pointed at Tao and gave him a serious face.
 
"Alright alright! I'll go!"
 
 
 
 
"PWAHAHHAHAHHA!!! Did you see the look in his face? WAHAHHH!!!" Yubi's laughter echoed inside Tao's room.
 
"That final move was priceless noona! Totally the best!"
 
"Yeah Yubi! You we're cool out there!" Luhan gave a thumbs up.
 
"You shoudn't have gone too far Yubi.. You could've killed him then and there!" Minseok interrupted their moments of laughter.
 
Luhan chuckled, "What happened to the always-up-for-fun Minseok? huh? Who are you and what have you done with my friend?"
 
"Oh come on! Don't be such a grandpa! I just made him pay for making fun of me this whole time!"
 
"Anyway noona! What took you so long in breaking up with him?"
 
"It took me quite a long time to gather all those chicken poop! AHAHHA!"
 
"Aren't you scared? He might sue you for damages you know." Minseok asked, getting a little worried.
 
"I know that already! But don't worry! I told him earlier to cut all ties with me and if ever he reports me to the police, I'll post on the internet a picture of harassing an old lady in the middle of the night. I'll include a picture of him in the chicken poop as well! AHAHHA! So I doubt he'd dare to do anything. Plus! I've got my own connections as well! I could kill him with a snap of a finger without anyone knowing."
 
"AHAHHA!!! Nice one!" Luhan laughed widemouthed and gave Yubi a high-five.
 
"But you know, I think what you did wasn't enough though. You should've tortured him with a bucket full embarassment! If I were you, I would glue him in a skateboard and tour him around the hospital in his boxers." Minseok said. "I'm the hospital's king of pranks after all!"
 
"You're right! Anyway, all of that's finish now! Let's just forget about that jerk now and just focus on more important things."
 
"Hmm! I agree!" Tao raised his hand as if he's in a classroom.
 
"Yup! Like our mission!" Luhan interjected.
 
 
"Oh! That reminds me! I'll go and ask around tomorrow if someone knows anything about these types of things. I'll come back with more information." Yubi grinned, "On the other hand, why don't you guys find me a new boyfriend? I need a good boyfriend this time."
 
"You could leave that to me!" Minseok said a second too soon.
 
"Trust me, he's good with these kinds of stuff. He's lucky I guess. ahahah!" Luhan said encouragingly.
 
"Deal! You help me find a new boyfriend, I help you guys with your unfinished business."
 
"A deal it is!"
 
 
 
 

 
 
Hi there everyone! Long time no update~ And I'm so soory for that! TT^TT
Thank you to all of you for waiting!
I LOVE YOU ALL~ ♥♥♥