Eyes

Ghost Boy Matchmaker

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Nurse Yoo shrieked her lungs out as she was greeted by a lizard in her purse.

"What the heck?!! How did that get in there?!"

"WWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! THERE'S MORE!!! OUR LOCKERS ARE FULL OF THEM!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

The hospital staff is now in a state of panic because of the sudden invasion of lizards in their locker room.

 

Meanwhile, Minseok was already rolling on the floor, laughing.

"BWAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!" he clutch on his stomach as he watch the the hospital staff go crazy with the 'guests' that he nonchalantly invited into the lockers of the hospital staff. 

He's clearly enjoying the different reactions he's getting from the nurses.

Minseok spends his days like this.. happy-go-lucky and just goes with the flow.

 

 

Kim MinSeok is a smart boy who has a positive attitude. He likes learning new things.

He's been making trips to the hospital libray for the past seven years and has even read almost all of the books there.

It's actually surprising to see a 16-yr old boy having the interest of reading medical books and such. Heck! He could even go to medical school with full scholarship! If only he was still alive.. 

 

He's also quite the prankster, yes, but not always. Minseok's a good person, actually. He just easily gets bored.

Although he likes playing pranks on people, he still helps them in the simplest things that he can.

The other day he even saved a nurse from a bucket full of scolding when he helped her balance a tall stack of towels that the head nurse has asked for. 

 

But! What he enjoys the most is probably looking for the perfect partners for those patients that seemed so lonely in their stay in the hospital.

His matchmaking projects have been successful as far as he can remeber that he's quite surprised himself!

He somehow knows what type of people would fit perfectly with each other.

Maybe, it was because of the seven years he has been observing the different characters of people without them knowing since no one can see him, but he's not quiet sure about that either.

 

 

Right now, he's got a new 'client' that he's working on.

He found this guy, that was particularly cold and rejects even his family from visiting him.

Minseok has been observing for the past week and found out that he is Kim Himchan, a soccer athlete and captain of his school varsity team.

 

"I'm sorry Kim Himchan-ssi, but you would not be able to do sports anymore. Your ankle have been severly damaged and would take a while to heal completely." Minseok heard the doctor said a few days ago.

 

That's why Himchan was in a very depressed state for the past week.

Minseok couldn't help but notice the gloomy aura surrounding Himchan whenever he strolled down the corridors of the hospital in his wheelchair.

Even the beautiful garden in the hospital became suddenly lonesome whenever he was there.

He couldn't help feeling depressed as well. He just had to help him!!

 

And that's when he came across the room of a very noisy and energetic girl named Jang Soomin. He pulled a lot of tricks just to make the two meet. And when I say a lot, i mean A LOT!!

Whenever he finds a way for them to meet, he just suddenly becomes very moody and ruins his whole plan.

And after a whole lot of trouble...

 

"Hello there! I'm Jang Soomin! Nice to meet you!" she greeted enthusiastically as he extended his hand for a shake.

 

*crickets* *crickets* *crickets*

 

Himchan just ignored her... but being the persitent girl that she is, she still went on and pestered him with her jokes and stories.

She hates seeing people so down because she believes that there's more to life if you just look at things from a positive perspective.

She made a mental note that she will make himchan laugh or at least smile by the end of that week.

"Challenge, ACCEPTED!"

 

Thier first meeting was then on followed by another.. then another... then another. 

Soomin was able to cheer Himchan up.

And they became closer by the day.

She was also able to convince Himchan into undergoing physical therapy so that he could someday play soccer again.

Everything is going smoothly as Minseok planned.

 

"It will just be a matter of time till they marry! BWAHHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so great!" Minseok laughed hysterically at his newly accomplished 'project'.

 

 

Little did he know that a small pair of brown orbs is eyeing him secretly....

 

 


 

HELLO THUUUUR~~ First chapter is up!!!! 

Sorry for the lame chapter though.. TT^TT 

I'll try my best and improve in the next one!! I PROMISE!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!