Chapter Six

Forget About Regrets

 

            In the morning you didn’t want to get out of bed. You just hugged your panda plushy. Grandma walked into your room and sat on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed your back.

            “Do you need any medicine?”

You didn’t answer.

            “How about some tea?”

You only nodded.

            “Okay I’ll go brew some for you now.” She said getting up.

            The doorbell rang and Grandpa answered. You could hear the voices of Exo and Grandpa talking before they all filed into your room. You didn’t sit up to look at them. Instead you buried your face in the panda. That didn’t stop them from all jumping onto the bed sending you up and landing on top of them. Kris and Chanyeol gasped for air when you landed on them and everyone burst out laughing.

            You couldn’t help but crack a smile and laugh along blushing and saying sorry to them as you tried to get off but the others just pinned you down. Exo wouldn’t let you feel depressed. They were just as sad as you but they couldn’t stand the feeling so they wanted to just stay happy for the time being.

            Grandma came in with a tray of tea for everyone and you all sat on the bed sipping the tea. You took more pictures with them and eventually Sehun took your camera and started taking pictures of you with Exo. Jongdae found the scrap book paper and pens and suggested they help put some of the pages together.

            The thirteen of you walked out and onto the patio to enjoy the hot air under the shade and sat in a large circle putting scrap book pages together for a couple hours. Baekhyun got hold of glitter and smiled before getting a handful and threw it at Jongin.

            “Machine!” he yelled referring to Jongin’s Machine teaser video.

            “Get back here!” Jongin yelled jumping up to chase Baekhyun around the pool and yard. Everyone else laughed and decided to join in on the glitter war.

            The capsules of glitter were all empty and the patio was covered in the multiple colors. You all laid in the yard looking up at the blue sky trying to figure out the shapes in what clouds floated above.

            “Hey, it’s panda!” Sehun said pointing up.

            “It’s our panda.” Zitao said turning his head to look at you.

You turned your head to look at him and he smiled before his hand found yours. He linked his fingers with yours and didn’t let go.

            “That one looks like Joonmyun.” Minseok said getting a laugh.

            “I do not look like that!”

            “Whatever grandpa!” Jongin said punching him slightly.

            “Didn’t your parents tell you not to hurt the elderly?” You laughed.

            “I’m not even the oldest! Minseok is!”

            “Keep telling yourself that old man.” Kris said patting Joonmyun on the head.

            Eventually you had to clean up the glitter and headed inside to have lunch with Exo. You sat down in the TV room and watched cartoons with them for an hour before you decided it was time to go swimming again.

            Although everyday was almost the same it never got old. Now it was just time to enjoy the last few days because that’s all you and Exo had left. They were leaving in three days and you were going home in a week.

            Home. It didn’t seem real now. This place was your home now. You didn’t want to leave. You didn’t want Exo to leave. But in the end. Everyone has to go back to the real world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I just wanted you readers to know that Chapter Seven is going to be M. Even though I can't write Mature stuff worth . So Yeah. And soon I will have a second EXO story finished. And yay for it being EXO's one year anniversary! I hope you can keep ejoying this story! And don't be afaid to comment! I like comments good or bad! Thanks!