Chapter Ten

Forget About Regrets

 

            A year had passed and you were on your way to college. You still kept an eye on Exo and knew now that you were just a good memory for all of them. You studied hard and worked even harder to become a music producer.

            It was your dream. And you did it. You worked at a small recording studio during the day and at night a radio station. There weren’t any requests at the moment and you felt like playing something different.

            “Okay, up next is one of my personal favorite songs. I’m telling you know that it’s a mash up of the same song sung in two different languages. This is “Mama” by Exo-M and Exo-K. Enjoy.”

            You turned off the microphone and sat back in the chair to sing along to the song switching between Korean and Chinese. You watched the chat room and laughed at some of the comments. Then you saw someone named ‘I<3Panda’ type ‘Great Exo mash up!’. You leaned in and looked at some other comments they started sending. ‘Reminds me of the summer I had with a really great girl. I miss her a lot. I’d like to go swimming with her again.’

You typed ‘Zitao?’ and waited.

            ‘Panda.’

Your jaw dropped. ‘Call in!’ You waited for the phone and when it rang you jumped in your seat and answered the phone. “Zitao!”

            “Uhh what?”

            “Sorry.” You blushed. “Do you have a request?”

            “Yeah, Imagine Dragons.”

            “Okay. I’ll play that next.”

            “Thanks.” The person said before hanging up.

            You waited for another phone call but it never came. You continued your work before it was time to let the computer take over and you packed up your things and left the radio station. You got on the bus and went home to your small apartment.

            After changing into your pajamas you made yourself a cup of tea and pulled out the scrape book of that summer with Exo. “Someday. Someday I’ll see then again.” You sipped your tea until it was gone before falling asleep on the couch clutching the scrape book.

            In the morning your boss called to tell you some record company in South Korea wanted you to co-produce a song. You jumped at the chance and got on the first plane out. When you arrived at Inchon airport you took in the city all at once. It was breath taking and the summer heat only made it better.

            You went to the hotel that the record company had a room set up for you and you took a nap before freshening up before heading to the company. You met with the producer you were going to assist and he took you to the studio he was working in.

            “How do you like Seoul so far?”

            “It’s amazing.”

            “I’m glad you like it. Although I couldn’t understand why SM wanted you to help me with this band.”

            “I’m sorry?” You asked as the door opened. You looked inside the studio and gasped at the sight of your twelve favorite friends. “Exo.”

            “Panda!” Sehun said jumping up to hug you.

You hugged Sehun back and laughed. When you spotted Zitao, you knew. He got SM to get you here.

Zitao slowly walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your body. He smiled before bending down to kiss you.

            “I told you I’d never forget you.”

            “But-”

His lips pushed against yours once again. “I love you Panda.”

            “I love you too.”

            And like that Zitao never let go of you again. Although you had to go back to America you returned to Seoul to be with Exo. You stayed with them at the dorm for a while until you found your own place close by with a pool. When ever Exo wasn’t doing anything they would be over swimming in the pool with you. Drinking sun brewed tea and helping put scrape books together.

The End.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this is so cheesy...

Anyway. I'm working hard on a one shot kind of story while still typing away for something kinda big that will be coming soon. Hopefully. As soon as I'm finished with it I'll use my y photoshop skills for the cover art for it and when those are finished it will be uploaded. It's another EXO fic that I dreamed about a while ago. Thanks for sticking through with this fic and thanks for reading!

Remember comments are greatly appreciated!