Oh hell no.

Mr Annoyance

 

A week later Jongkyu was sitting in a small café, sipping on a coffee while looking at Changho who was telling about a story of how he fell in love with a guy for the first time.

 

‘Jongkyu, you don’t know how I felt when that happened. First off all he was really a handsome guy. His name… I forgot it, but well he was handsome. A tall guy that had passion for basketball and he had those eyes that could kill every girl with just a single look. Well not only girls, also he got me. First it was just single glances when he was eating or when he was training for the next game. Later it really turned into a crush since I started to get… well wet dreams of him. But I didn’t tell anybody about it! Until I thought it was the right moment to confess. I got him to the back of school and confessed… too bad for me he never returned my feelings…’ the elder kept on going, continuing with the next story of his second crush he ever had.

 

With a smile the younger looked at him, while his head was supporting on his hand. Slowly he took a sip of his coffee while throwing in a casual ‘Hm’ to show he was still listening. It was really interesting in some ways. The bell of the door ringed and somehow his attention was drawn away from the guy in front of him. His eyes landed on a guy with a very coloured cap and sunglasses. When he turned his head more, he could see the bright blonde hair from underneath the cap. At that moment his smile dropped and also something else.

 

‘Jongkyu! Watch out!’ Changho jumped up and at that moment the photographer shook his head, noticing what he had done.

 

By accident and mainly because he was distracted by the man that entered, he had thrown his cup on the ground. The waiter had seen it and shook his head with a small smile while bringing a cloth. But then the elder man saw where the young man was looking at.

 

‘Hey… that’s Key, isn’t it? Hey Key!’ the elder said, smiling while waving like a crazy at him.

 

The guy just looked shortly at him before just sending a small smile. He didn’t even look at the other one who was with him. Again the guy was about get a setback and was about to bang his head into a wall. The situation only got only worse when the blonde guy, who lucky wasn’t attacked by hordes of fan-girls, came into their direction.

 

‘Hi Changho and… what was your name again?’ Key said, looking at the photographer who was turning quiet and looking away to the other side.

 

‘Yang Jongkyu, the photographer,’ the male answered his question, staring out of the window with a big pout.

 

Mr Annoyance had arrived and was ready to make him smoke again.

 

‘So… Changho, how is it with you?’ the rapper of the group asked his new friend, while he sat down next to the other guy.

 

Jongkyu just rolled his eyes, hoping the guy didn’t notice it. He really wasn’t hoping on seeing him again. Not after how they were communicating with their eyes during the last photo-shoot. Or well how he was sending glances at him that gave him the sense of being an annoying, little brat. And the photographer gave up on following their conversation, because apparently it was starting to go into the direction of fashion, something Jongkyu isn’t familiar with.

 

‘Hey, Kyu, are we still there?’ the elder guy suddenly asked him, making the guy turn towards him.

 

‘Yeah, why?’ he replied, leaning his head again on his hand while staring out of the window.

 

‘You’re more quiet as normal and you don’t seem to follow…’

 

‘I’m not interested in what you guys talk about. Isn’t it then better to wisely shut up instead of interrupting with wrong information?’ the photographer said back and Changho was almost blown off his chair.

 

‘Whatever he wants… Where were we? Oh yeah, you know Hyeongseop…’ the blonde guy muttered before lively continuing the conversation.

 

Jongkyu sighed deeply before standing up and taking his coat.

 

‘Where are you going?’ the stylist questioned, surprised by the actions of his friend.

 

‘Going back home. I’m like a third wheel. Have fun with your little “date”, Ho,’ the younger mumbled while taking his coffee and left the store without looking back at him.

 

At the same time he received a text message. He fished the phone out of his pocket and looked at the sender. “Seyoung”.

 

‘Hi buddy! I’m back from Japan with those other 5 idiots. Want to come and hang out or something else?’

 

For a moment the photographer doubted, since then he had to go and walk into the dorm of Cross Gene, knowing that there also will be managers the whole time. On the other hand… there is no other hand. For now he wanted to have some time for himself, enjoying the silence and the fact he can be far away from that annoying brat that calls himself an idol. But then when Changho returns…

 

‘Seyoung, sorry but not today.’

 

With that he started walking again – when did he actually stopped in the first place? It took a few minutes before he reached the apartment he shares with Changho.

 

While he had to wait for his friend, he was busy reading an article on his laptop about some new camera’s that will be released and the newest techniques that are used. A few hours later the door burst open, revealing Changho smiling widely while he sat down on their couch.

 

‘So… how went your date?’

 

‘Well if you mean with Key, that ended right after you left, since he got a call and needed to go back to the company. I still don’t get why you hate him,’ Changho said while turning around and using a pout to get his friend so far that he will spill the beans on that issue.

 

‘I don’t hate him. Let me say… I dislike him.’

 

‘But why?’

 

‘He annoyed me more then enough. Looking over my shoulder when I’m working, passing in front of the camera in between change of members. Today he just shoved me away…’

 

‘If it’s only that,’ Changho commented while turning back and turned the TV on.

 

‘But then still… why were you gone for so long and entered here with the biggest smile on your face?’ Jongkyu still wanted to know the truth behind that.

 

‘Because I met another handsome, not famous, guy.’

 

A/N: And I decided to throw a random member from a group that's pretty much underrated... Lee Seyoung from Cross Gene. 
It seems you guys all want or what? 
We shall see.