At the SHINee dorm

Mr Annoyance

 

At the same time in the SHINee dorm, the 5 were watching TV all together. A few were almost asleep by now, since it was late and what they were watching was so boring. But the whole dorm shock when their manager came in.

 

Boys! Here is the CéCi with those pictures from that young photographer. I think it’s pretty good, not?’ the manager said while walking to his room.

 

Immediately Jinki stood up to grab the magazine they’re featured in. He went through the pages until he found their pictures. With a smile he showed them to the other members.

 

‘Hey! Those are pretty good!’ Jonghyun commented while grabbing the copy out of the leader’s hands.

 

All were gathered around the book on the main vocalist’s lap, reading the text but mainly staring at their pictures. Only the blonde seemed to be the least interested in the whole thing and just continued to watch the TV.

 

‘Why aren’t you looking, Bum?’ Minho teased, nudging him in his ribs.

 

‘Why should I? They are made by a inexperienced photographer…’

 

‘Kibum! That boy did his best to bring the good side of us. I think he passed on that! What’s your problem with him?’ Jonghyun muttered, raising his eyebrow at the guy.

 

‘I just don’t like him.’

 

‘You don’t know him?’ Taemin said, looking at his hyung with a serious and long stare.

 

‘So?’

 

‘It’s just stupid,’ the dancer muttered and sighed afterwards, returning to watch the pictures in the magazine.

 

Somewhere deep down inside him, Kibum wanted to see those pictures too, but he couldn’t. Not now. So he had to wait until all the members were sleeping before he could even try. It took some time and he was almost sleeping himself when the last member left.

 

‘Aren’t you going to sleep?’ the leader asked when he was going to his room.

 

‘I will be there soon,’ the blonde muttered.

 

‘You’re almost sleeping yourself. Do what you want but remember our schedule tomorrow!’

 

Kibum just nodded and rolled his eyes at him. Everybody was gone and he was sure that everybody was sleeping. He quickly took the magazine from the kitchen table and looked at them. He had to admit that the photographer is actually pretty good, but still he didn’t like him that much. On the other side his friend, that stylist, was much more fun to hang out it. But he had to speak more with him maybe to know more and say something decent about him. Only then he realised when he was thinking about the guy, his heart was suddenly beating harder. At one point he even though it would break through his ribcage.

 

‘I can’t like a guy… I live already years with 4 other ones and now suddenly. No, I’m not gay,’ he thought by himself while throwing the magazine to the other side of the room.

 

Angry with himself he stood up from the cough and went to his bed. When he was almost about to enter the room he shared now with Minho, his phone suddenly buzzed. He took the thing out of his pocket.

 

‘I’m wondering what’s between you and Jongkyu.’

 

He was kind of shocked that Changho sent him a message, especially when it is this late. He leaned back against the wall while thinking how to reply it. His fingers were ghosting over the characters but he couldn’t press down.

 

‘You’re still awake?’ Minho said with a yawn when he passed him and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

He ignored the guy while still thinking about something to write back. It’s difficult to tell his feelings, knowing that he only met this guy a week ago at a photo-shoot.

 

‘Should I say… I just dislike him.’

 

That was all he could come up with. The next moment he looked up, the tallest one was standing right in front of him, with an eyebrow raised.

 

‘You seem troubled with something…’ the guy muttered while opening the door to their room, entering and being followed by the blonde.

 

‘No…there is actually nothing,’ Kibum retorted before plumping down on his bed.

 

For a moment he let himself drown in the feeling of that soft pillow, tickling the side of his face. When he opened his eyes Minho was standing there, again in front of him.

 

‘Sure?’

 

‘It’s just that Jongkyu guy. His friend Changho sent me a text about what’s going on between us,’ he mumbled while turning so he was on his back.

 

‘I think he is just a quiet guy. Well… what is it between you two?’

 

‘Nothing, Minho! I just dislike him!’

 

‘You’re just denying that you like…’

 

After that there fell a silence but when the slightly elder one looked up, he saw a big smile creeping on the tall man’s face. It was like he was trying to suppress something but then he couldn’t hold it back anymore.

 

‘Kibum… are you gay or so?’ the big-eyed guy blurted out while snickering to himself.

 

The thought alone of his friend being for the same gender. It’s somewhere awkward, since who knows what he had been doing when they were sleeping, but on the other hand he had seen this coming. From very far away.

 

‘No! Minho! Just stop and let me sleep now!’ the blonde turned around, not facing the guy.

 

‘Yeah, yeah,’ the other rapper muttered and just shook his head while he went into his own bed.

 

That night Kibum didn’t even close his eyes for one second. All that was in his mind was Minho’s question if he was gay: yes or no. Somehow it left him thinking because when he looks for example at that photographer he feels strange and his heart beats like crazy around him. He gave himself one last try in falling asleep. This time it worked, but he had a dream… including him and Jongkyu, the handsome photographer. Maybe he should admit that he likes him instead of a big dislike. 

 

A/N: //whistles// problem? So what do you think so far?