Date or?

Mr Annoyance

 

Thanks to Changho; who functions as their contact person, they set up for a ‘date’. The photographer was waiting for the other guy. He stood against the wall of the cinema they agreed to meet up. Impatiently he was tapping his foot against the stone sidewalk, waiting for the other to appear. But knowing that the guy is known to be late at moments. It was getting chill and he only wore a dress shirt. The wind going through his clothes was just making him even more impatient. Suddenly he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. In a swift move he had the device in his hands and was reading the ID of the sender.

 

‘Dude… can we go somewhere soon? We haven’t seen each other for so long!’

 

Seyoung was apparently turning into something that could be described as a jealous boyfriend, but that wasn’t the case. Seyoung wasn’t into guys; he had said that clearly to him long ago.

 

‘Yah! Are you going to keep on looking on your phone?’ he suddenly heard, making him jump in shock.

 

‘Don’t scare me like that,’ Jongkyu mumbled, taking deep breaths with his hand on his chest.

 

‘Oh come it’s not like I invited you… What are you up to?’

 

At that moment Jongkyu was getting pissed off and was calming himself down. One more remark and he was going to punch him so hard he won’t be able to perform for a month.

 

‘I thought you said you were sorry about your behaviour? Now well… you can decide what you want to do,’ the photographer said while looking the other way because he couldn’t watch that attitude.

 

It was silent for a few moments. Then he suddenly felt the rapper’s hand taking his own, intertwining their hands together. The guy turned back to look at him with a raised eyebrow and confused eyes, but then he was pulled away from the wall.

 

‘Where are you dragging me to?’ he asked, almost –really it didn’t take much – falling over his own feet but he managed to stay upright.

 

‘Somewhere far away from the street because I don’t want to be caught by paparazzi,’ Key said and they enter the cinema he was waiting.

 

Without any talking he chose the film and grabbed something to eat while entering the place. They sat down somewhere in the far end and darkest corner of the place. Apparently it was some kind of thriller that they were watching. Halfway the film it started to have some moments where you jump up from anxiety. At those moments Jongkyu felt how the other grabbed his hand, crushing almost into fine pieces.

 

‘Can I have my hand back?’ the photographer asked when the film was over and they walked out of the place, but the rapper was still holding onto his hand.

 

Somewhere it looked now like they were a couple but that was something not for now. The other shook awake from his slight trance and broke his hand away from the other’s.

 

‘S-Sorry,’ he stammered while walking at a slightly slowly pace.

 

‘Come on… let’s go somewhere else.’

 

‘O-Okay,’ the blonde said while catching up on the other guy.

 

But then Jongkyu stopped, noticing the still pale face of the man. He smiled at him, sliding closer again until he was almost fully pressed against his side.

 

‘Don’t tell me you’re scared?’ the elder one asked, now playing the role of the annoying guy, just to let him see how irritating he can be.

 

‘N-No! Absolutely not! What are you thinking?’ Key replied, making the other only smirk while he grabbed his hand.

 

‘P-Please h-hold me!’ the other mimicked the blonde guy when he was whining during a more scary part.

 

‘Argh!’ the blonde groaned, pulling his hand away and stormed off somewhere else.

 

‘Come on. I know a place to go,’ the photographer fell back in his normal role, smiling sweetly at the guy.

 

He didn’t notice it, but the idol shyly smiled back and immediately held his head high again when they were walking off to some place. And what kind of place. For the time the idol had been in the capital, he had never had the chance to be at such a beautiful park before. Like a child on a fair he was looking around.

 

‘Beautiful isn’t it?’

 

‘Yeah sure it does.’

 

‘I’m almost sure now you have never been here before. Oh never mind, you’re busy so,’ Jongkyu muttered, following the guy from a small distance, until he turned around.

 

‘Why is this suddenly … romantic?’ the rapper asked him with an irritated face, but deep down he was so enjoying the fact that they were going more this way.

 

Inside of him, he was jumping in joy, hoping there would be more to come after this because… yes, he loved the photographer. And he finally could say to himself that he was now 100% sure he likes a guy.

 

‘It’s a date. I didn’t say I couldn’t be romantic or any kind,’ the elder one mumbled while stepping closer until he was standing next to the idol, who finally stopped.

 

The rapper turned towards him with a confused look on his face, but he was greeted with a rather cheesy smile on the guy’s lips.

 

‘What th-’ Jongkyu placing his finger on his lips cut him off.

 

‘Close your eyes,’ he whispered, sending the chills down Key’s spine because he liked that kind of voice.

 

Now this was something the photographer had been planning for a long time, just to make him confused so he may stop acting all annoyed around him. He tiptoed around him so he was standing right in front of him. With a deep sigh and a big gulp he leaned in closer, getting near those pretty tempting lips. Jongkyu closed his eyes, right before he pressed his lips onto those of the idol. The latter was taken aback by the suddenness and somehow took a step back; with his eyes wide open from the shock. But the next moment he was closing his eyes again and kissed the man. The other was surprised by the fact that he got a response like that and his heart… it jumped, flipped and banged even harder against his ribs.

 

After a few moments of awkward kissing the elder guy pulled back while looking deep into the other’s eyes, which was turning shy and seemed to be in love. No. This can’t be true right?

 

‘I… I’m sorry. I just wanted to pay you back because you irritated the crap out of me!’ the photographer mumbled, but the next second he felt the idol’s hand on his cheek and again those lips on his.

 

This wasn’t the way he was planning to go, but hell it was even better. He may be the most annoying guy he knows, he damn knows how to kiss and make him go crazy.