Part 2.3

JYJ on Running Man

Kwangsoo looked around while in ambush, comically trying to hide his long body. He had wandered off himself, ambitiously wanting to catch a guest all by himself.

A girl was walking towards his direction, unsuspecting, and gasped when she noticed the tallest member of the Running Man cast. The “giraffe” hurriedly got to his feet, apologising for the disturbance he caused.

Without much of a reply, the girl hurried back towards where she came from, and Kwangsoo awkwardly scratched his head. He didn’t seem to realise that it wasn’t the normal behaviour for someone to return to where they come from after seeing Running Man members.

Jaejoong then decided he needed a switch of a position, thanking all his make-up artists for their efforts in making his features less sharp and hence more feminine. Going back up to where he started for a change of clothes too, anyone could notice that he was the most careful member of the trio.

“There’s still a lot of time, I need to hold out.” Jaejoong sighed at the camera, hurrying to the elevator with empty files to look busy. “I wonder how the other members are doing.”

-

Sukjin and Gary met each other on the way to the fifth floor and decided to get together for a while. Looking around more closely as time passed, they both sighed in unison when the walkie-talkie burst out in incomprehensible sounds with Jongkook half-yelling on the other end of the conversation.

“There’s no time, open your eyes!”

“We know!” Jaesuk half-yelled back with distress in his voice for comedic effect. “What have you done anyway!”

“I’m searching, hyung! You should too!”

“Yes, yes, yes, what else can we do?!”

“Keep quiet the both of you!” Sukjin joined in, being the oldest and hence able to apply authority to the two younger ones. “You’ll scare off all the guests like that.”

“Just search!”

Gary sighed, and shook his head while leading the way with Sukjin behind. “I don’t see any- Eh, aren’t you Yoochun!”

Yoochun looked immersed in his business with his phone but paused at looked up at the two Running Man members. He quickly bowed a greeting. “Hello! Oh, are you both filming Running Man?”

“Yeah, what are you doing here?” Sukjin smiled, shaking the hand of Yoochun’s while watching Gary look at Yoochun in awe. “This friend is really handsome, right?”

“I’m really handsome at home too!” Gary exclaimed, and Yoochun laughed heartily at that comment. “But, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, there were some issues regarding a possible new drama so I came here to work it out.” The actor said casually, although the video journalists all knew otherwise. To look less suspicious, the idol member had his own video journalist hide in a corner where the Running Man members wouldn’t see him so as to remove any trace of doubts.

“Ah, seems like it. So you’re on your way now?” Sukjin easily fell into the trap, and then said his goodbyes while bringing Gary with him. “Bye, we gotta do our mission. See you some other time!”

“Yeah, bye~!” Yoochun smiled brightly, waving also at the other two’s video journalists’ cameras.

-

Jaesuk and Haha on the other hand were bickering while moving, both saying how they would easily identify and catch the guests. A few female employees passed them and started giggling at their childish banter, which immediately stopped the both of them.

Laughing sheepishly, Jaesuk quickly scratched his head in embarrassment. “There’s nothing wrong, please don’t mind us.”

Haha was ready to call bluff, when he squinted at the group. “Hyung…hyung…”

“What?” Jaesuk frowned, on alert.

“One of the tall girls is the exact same one Kwangsoo and I-”

Before he could finish, the said suspicious girl hurriedly separated from the group and ran full speed towards the emergency staircase.

“Chase!” The two said in perfect harmony, with Jaesuk and his video journalist being noticeably faster.

“That…hyung…is…not…human…” Haha panted as he chased, deciding to take the lift three levels down, gauging where the possible guest might run to.

-

Jongkook frowned as he spied on someone, taking a few more long looks before hurrying to where the person is. As he ran towards the said person, the younger of the two gave a polite greeting.

“Hello, Jongkook-hyung.” Yoochun smiled brightly, visibly surprised by the buff man that suddenly appeared. He didn’t have time to hide his video journalist and was racking his brain for ideas on how to bluff his way through.

“Hey, Yoochun. What are you doing here?” Jongkook smiled, shaking the other’s hand. The Running Man member gave Yoochun a good look, raising his eyebrows at a queer sight.

“I’m here for filming!” The actor tried the same trick, wondering if it would work.

“Do you need an employee’s pass for that?” Jongkook seemed to have his alert on, and the JYJ member hurried to come up with a good excuse.

“Sure, I was asked to try out a few costumes at the costumes and props room but the stylist is caught in a jam so I would have to go first.” Yoochun gave a convincing look, both trying to convince himself and the other.

“You wouldn’t mind if I take it for a while, right?” The older asked, but took it from Yoochun’s neck before he could react.

“G-Give it back!” Yoochun tried snatching it back, nervous for the announcement.

“Park Yoochun, out. Park Yoochun, out.” The speakers blared, and the said man suddenly looked visibly worn out.

“Aw, shucks.”

Jongkook laughed at Yoochun’s appearance, then hugging the younger one. “I was just trying, I didn’t think you were really the guest!”

“Hyung!” Yoochun sighed, but hugging back the other man nevertheless.

“Who are the other two guests?” Jongkook tried prying, letting go of the younger man.

“Maybe…Eunhye-noona?” Yoochun teased, then shrugging. “I’m going to meet Jihyo-noona in the jail, good luck!”

Jongkook only laughed speechlessly, rubbing his neck embarrassedly.

“Park Yoochun? I saw him earlier though!” Gary’s voice could be heard over the walkie-talkie, along with a blur tone. “You mean he tricked me?”

“Eunhye might be here, Yoon Eunhye.” Jaesuk laughed, teasing Jongkook more with the onscreen “scandal” he created years ago. “Go find Eunhye, Jongkook-ah.”



This is so damn late, but I'm so busy recently I didn't update any story at all! ;~~;
Sorry everybody! I will keep trying to update this, but no promises!
I hope this made up for the wait >_<
Thank you to my 23 subscribers for your patience and the 5 commenters!
(ayasha, you were right! :D What a mind reader you are ;) )

Will anyone else be caught? Or will the time run out before all three members are caught :O? ^^