Part 2.2

JYJ on Running Man

“It must be a girl, no matter what it must be a girl.” Jongkook continued mumbling, looking around for girls. “Hyung, did you find anyone?”

“Kwangsoo said he saw Jihyo, but I couldn’t find her.” Jaesuk panted, taking a rest before Jongkook as if anticipating he was going to elaborate on some plan.

“It must be a girl, and I’ve checked the whole area so it seems like the guests are all in disguise instead of hiding in some isolated room. Ensure you check everyone who is hunching, okay?” Jongkook ranted on, while Jaesuk gave a look of disgust.

“Eh, you treat me like I’ve been here for a day or two.” Jaesuk shook his head, making some noise with his mouth but nodding soon after anyway. “All right, I’ll move this way.”

“Tell me when you find out any one of the guests identity!”

“Really!” Jaesuk grumbled, hurrying off.

-

“Isn’t that person kind of suspicious?” Haha questioned quietly, travelling with Kwangsoo for a while.

“It seems so.” The younger but taller member agreed, lowering his voice as if afraid to trigger the suspicious person into a run. It was always better to catch the person off-guard then spend his own energy catching a person. “Looks like a model!”

Haha looked around and nudged Kwangsoo, as if to say they were going to attack stealthily. The youngest member then gave a silent nod of agreement.

The suspicious person seemed to know she was being closed in on, then shifting to a more advantageous position before running off at the speed of light.

“Oh my god, why is she so fast!” Haha yelled, giving chase but falling behind despite his Running Man-trained stamina. “Is she an athlete?”

Kwangsoo gave his best too, managing to catch up only with Haha. “Hyung, she’s too fast! Even if we recognize her, we can’t catch her!”

“I think she’s definitely a guest.” Haha agreed, racking his brains for who the guest might be. “Let’s first warn the rest.”

Kwangsoo whipped out his walkie-talkie and started calling out for his hyung-deul. “Hyung! Hyung!”

“What!” Jongkook asked, irritation clear in his voice.

“The guest runs very fast, faster than Haha and I!” Kwangsoo reported, looking at Haha who was busy catching his breath.

“What? Why can’t you guys even catch a girl!” Jongkook lashed out, asking for the level they were on.

“She’s not a normal girl!” Kwangsoo cried out. “We are on level 5, hyung.”

“What does she look like, Kwangsoo-ah.” Sukjin asked, interjecting into the conversation.

“She’s quite tall, wearing a dull blue shirt and navy blue jeans.” Kwangsoo said, ranting off from his memory while Haha confirmed at the side.

“Let’s go now.” Haha said, looking around for the next possible place the guest might be at.

-

“Jihyo-ah, Jihyo-ah!” Jongkook called out, pushing Jihyo into a corner, helpless against the strongest member. “Come on, give up now.”

“Oppa, let me off once, please!” Jihyo begged, hurrying to grab Jongkook’s leg as if capturing his weakness. The man was unable to do a thing when girls beg for his mercy, contemplating his choices.

“Give me a hint of the three guests.” Jongkook offered.

Jihyo looked up and weighed her choices, getting up slowly before running out of the corner Jongkook put her in.

“Yah! Jihyo-ah!” Jongkook yelled.

Yet in Jihyo’s rush, the girl ran towards the emergency staircase where Gary just happened to be climbing the stairs at. Unable to stop in time, she literally ran into his arms, the two stumbling backwards before coming to a stop.

“Why did you run to me? Did you miss me too much?” Gary joked, to which Jihyo could only laugh at, energy completely depleted and hence giving up without too much of a fight.

“Good job, Gary-ah.” Jongkook praised, rather amused at the scene he was greeted with.  “Jihyo-ah, can’t you tell us who the guests are?”

“You can find out yourselves.” Jihyo said, coolly leaving the scene despite being eliminated.

-

“That was close.” Junsu breathed heavily, running up two levels after escaping from the two Running Man members who found him suspicious. He wasn’t really taking note of his surrounding when he bumped into someone.

“Oh no!” Junsu clasped his head, falling over onto his bottom at the same time. He hurried scrambled to his two feet, alert for any trouble round the corner. “Yoochunie?”

Yoochun beamed brightly at his bandmate, currently void of any disguise. “Yo!”

“Why are you not in disguise!” Junsu asked in a hushed voice, quickly finding a quiet place to hide them both while they talk.

“I figured since Jihyo-noona  was also hiding, and that makes them think we are girls, why not act as ourselves?” Yoochun logically explained. “They wouldn’t suspect us if we were dressed normally saying we came to settle some stuff about a possible broadcast slot, no?”

Junsu thought about it for a moment, and then dismissed the idea. “The crew told us to do so, better not mess with it. You go on and do what you want, I’ll find a safe hiding place.”

“Go ahead!” Yoochun replied happily, skipping off while snapping a secret picture of Junsu in drag.

-

“That girl’s back view looks so pretty.” Sukjin commented, while Jaesuk scoffed from beside him.

“Which girl isn’t pretty to you?” The younger of the duo shook his head, showing lesser interest in the girl they were discussing about.

However, that girl was no ordinary girl, but Jaejoong in disguise. The idle chat between the two Running Man members sparked off the alarm in Jaejoong’s head, to which he kicked the partition between him and the worker opposite him to alert the man to do something.

As rehearsed, the worker then picked a file and walked towards him, calling him as if to discuss a problem.

“Youngmi-ah, is this the proposal plan we were briefed on? I received an e-mail…” The worker continued, while Jaejoong smiled thankfully, hiding his face from the two cast members.

“Yes.” Jaejoong replied with a high-pitched voice he managed to conjure up, then flipping the pages while looking professional.

Jaesuk and Sukjin soon left without any suspicions.

-

Sorry, this is a bit short >_< But I thought it was appropriate since Jihyo was caught, and the three boys are left~!
Will they all escape unscathed or will the Running Man catch them? ^^

Thank you guys for your support! I'm sorry for being so bad at updating regularly, but I'm trying!
I don't wish to drag this too long so I'll try my very best!

Much love to my 14 subscribers and the 4 commenters <3!