Part 1

JYJ on Running Man

A few Running Man members stood around inside SBS’s headquarters in Mok-dong looking from side to side as they wondered who wasn’t here yet. Jaesuk, ever the quicker one, piped up. “Where’s Jihyo and Gary?”

“Probably reconciling.” Haha said, as Jongkook and Kwangsoo laughed at the running joke – they did always wonder if the ex-Monday Couple will ever get back together onscreen since the fans loved it.

“Ah, the taste of love in Spring.” Sukjin sighed from the side, while Jaesuk took the opportunity to nudge him. “What?”

“Isn’t your wife watching?” The younger of the two teased, while Jongkook agreed.

“Even your kid is watching!” Jongkook exclaimed as an afterthought, while Sukjin stepped forward as if to rebut.

“And you guys still treat me as a race starter anyway!” Sukjin huffed, the rest laughing the issue off.

“Race start!” Haha grinned.

“But aren’t they taking too long?” Kwangsoo started, folding his arms. “Isn’t this too much? PD-nim, isn’t it too much?”

The producer remained silent, ignoring Kwangsoo as he ran through the things they were to film today.

“Just stay quiet.” Jongkook shook his head, while Kwangsoo pouted at the side, complaints cut off as Gary rushed to join the crowd.

“Gae-li, gae-li!” Jaesuk chirped, ending his behind-the-scenes chat with Sukjin and Haha to start the show.

Gary coughed slightly to hide his embarrassment for being late, though greeting the cast at the same time. “Ah, hello.”

“How was your date with Jihyo?” Haha joked, the Running Man members easily forming a straight line for the cameras.

“It was great.” Gary opened his eyes wide as if willing the rest to believe him. “Aha, no, I overslept. Sorry!”

“Where’s Jihyo-noona?” Kwangsoo raised his hand, and the producer informed they would be starting without her.

“Seems like there’s female guests today.” Jongkook thoughtfully concluded, while Jaesuk sighed from the centre position.

“Stop reading into everything!”

“What should I do if it’s so obvious to me!” Jongkook defended, while the producer tried to end the small tiff.

“Well, now that everyone is here,” The producer started, and as if building some suspense, he paused for a moment. “We shall start.”

“Otherwise, should we end?” Jaesuk defiantly retorted, the cast snickering at the National MC’s words.

The producer ignored Jaesuk’s words, quickly continuing his unfinished introduction for the day’s episode of Running Man. “The theme for today is “Riding the Hallyu Wave”.”

“Hallyu Wave?” Haha questioned, not quite comprehending.

“That’s us!” Kwangsoo exclaimed, excitement clear on his face. “We are the Hallyu Wave!”

“Ever since the trip to Vietnam, the fame seemed to have gotten into the kid’s head.” Sukjin pointed at Kwangsoo with a disapproving look.

“What’s wrong!”

“As such, we have invited three celebrities to join us in today’s filming.” The producer added, then gesturing around him although the camera is not on him. “But as you can see, the guests are nowhere to be seen. That is why the first mission is – Finding the Guests.”

“All around this building?” Jongkook carefully inquired.

“Again, again! Doing this kind of questioning again!” Jaesuk yelled in mock anger, while Jongkook simply gave a look of resignation, lazy to rebut the usual accusation.

“Yes, all around this building. The time limit is one hour, and all of you have to find the three guests, along with Jihyo. The mission starts after you have all worn your chasing bells.” The producer answered Jongkook’s question, then signalling to the crew’s VJs to get busy. 

The six Running Man members then hurriedly scurried off, Kwangsoo and Sukjin’s complaints echoing in the building.

“Running so early in the morning again!”

-

How was it? DX
(This is the introduction so it's shorter, the rest will be by "parts" like segment by segment kinda)