Towels, Tutors and Dancer Abuse

ECO-Idols

Facebook

 

EXO_XiuMin's Timeline

 

XiuMin posted – EXO-M's in town with a new look! Check us out on Go-Green-Camp-Of-Rock-Photoshoot! ♥ ♥

 

 

Kim Heechul, Cho Kyuhyun and 1569 people liked this.

 

View 1390 other comments.

Kim Heechul – minseokkie u look the best! ♥ ♥ ♥

Kim Heechul – minseokkie wer r u?

Kim Heechul – minseokkie hyung will text u soon

EunMi Loveo – Omo Xiumin hwaiting! EXO Hwaiting!

Kim HeechulEunMi Loveo YAH! USE HONORIFICS!!

Kim Heechul – minseokkie lets apply for WGM!

Sara Nguyen – kyaaaaa Heemin moment!!!

Choi Minho - :]

 

Jongdae posted on EXO_XiuMin's Timeline

 

Jongdae posted a link – http:/xiuchen-fanmade-fancafe-reaches-19k-followers.blogspot.com/

 

Kim Jonghyun, Lee Taemin and 1902 people liked this

 

View 1987 other comments

Petal4ever LovesSM – I SHIP CHENMIN

BangYongguk PleaseMarryMe – Chen Chen and Baozi are PERFECT 2gether!

BABY EXOtic – JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY

EunMi LoveO – CHENMIN!!!!!

Kim Heechul posted a link – http:/heemin-shippers-reach-19.1k.wordpress.com/

Sara Nguyen - ^^ Heechul oppa, u just made that fancafe, dintcha?

EmpressM – HEEMIN MOMENT! I just had muscle spasms.

CalebLikesEunHyukSomeone's sooooo jealous. ;D

Choi Minho - :]

 

- Show Older Posts This Week -

 

 

Twitter

 

XiuMin

@xiuminprince

Hello~ This is EXO-M’s dumpling XIUMIN~~^^

 

XiuMin – Having lunch with BAP & EXO! ^^ yum!

395 favourited this

109 retweeted this

Heechul – Watcha eating?

Heechul – I'm eating with Suju members.

Heechul – We're having sandwich.

Heechul – I'll keep some for u.

Heechul – Hope u don't mind if it's half-eaten.

XiuMin – @heechul No, it's OK. Enjoy your lunch.

Heechul – Ok, then.

Heechul – Remember, Hyung loves ya!

XiuMin - @heechul Ok. :)

EmpressM – This is SOOOO going into my fanfic.

DaehyunJjangLover – KYAAAAAAAA

GwagHyeYu – Lol, Minseok's mouth looks like its gonna split.

Heechul – @gwaghyeyu YAH! It's Minseok-OPPA, kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

- Show Older Posts -

 

 

Instagram

 

EXO-M_Minseok's Notifications

 

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

iLuvYesung liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

ValeriaS commented on your photo – Xiumin hwaiting!

Kim Heechul also commented on your photo - @ValeriaS It's Xiumin-OPPA!!!!

Kim Heechul liked your video.

KimHeechul commented on your video - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your video.

KimHeechul commented on your video – Minseokkie ur such a qt let's get married!!!!! ♥

BecksKhoo commented on your video – Kyyaaaaa! Heemin moment!!

dragonyong and 178 other people also commented on your video.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

Kim Heechul liked your photo.

 

- Show Older Posts -

 

 

*

 

 

It wasn't as though Yixing was a bad person overall. Conversely, he was pretty much one of the nicest people in SM Entertainment, where really, really nice people (other than trainees and idols) were scarce. Frankly speaking, every idol in EXO, no, every idol in SM Ent., knew about their company's reputation which had long been tarnished by violent managers, lousy security, poor celebrity welfare, cheap budgets, biased paychecks, unbelievably rude system and bashing of their trainees and even idols. Anyone with a contract with SM Ent., were questionable about their attitude, which was said to be carved by the Spartan discipline of the trainers. There were undeniably a lot of controversial issues about them, how Onew of SHINee, who was the cutest, sweetest and most sensitive member can end up flipping the bird at a fellow member; how Heechul, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun can be caught smoking behind the curtain and how Youngwoong Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun, former employees of SM Ent., can swear at saesangs.

 

Averagely speaking, none of them should be blamed for acting like normal human beings under loads of stress and pressure. Hell, even Sherlock was an opium-addict. Idols at SM were perfecty deprived of healthy stress-relief activities (other than working their butts off at the gym, which does't apply as a de-stress method to everyone. Eg. - Shindong and Sunny) such as visits to Hongdae, visiting their relatives, splurging on clothes (they had the money but not the time to shop anytime they want) and gadgets, hanging out with cliques and least of all, indulging in their favourite cuisines. And to be frank, South Koreans are practically the worst chain smokers and alcoholics in the world, who take drinking and inhaling nicotine as part of even the most routined lifestyle. Oh the influence the elders had on the youngers, and hence, the ugly side of South Koreans are exposed, sometimes unintentionally, to international media. And are the kids (enunciated : kids ) to be blamed? Not completely.

 

All the best people have their own demons – and all in all, they're all practically infants. Sure, everyone in SM Ent., were supposed to know the possibilities after landing their signatures onto those contracts and were perfectly expected to face all the crap to come. However, it wasn't even fair, as most of the idols had enrolled into the company as practically teenagers and pre-teens, and had all had their share of bashing. And most of the kids were pretty decent to start with, even until after debut and stardom.

 

Yixing was one of them – one of the good kids who stuck by the rules, trained like crazy, went for vocal practice on time, monitored his diet and was the only Chinese trainee, other than Kris (some suspect it was actually due to his height), to be left alone, since most Chinese trainees were severely bullied.

 

Repeated inference. Yixing was not a bad person to start with, (in fact, he was really, really nice person) but all the same, his newly increased politeness and eagerness to engage in every form of help he could offer the others was freaking the hell out of everyone.

 

Despite everyone in B.A.P and EXO telling him repeatedly that he was in fact a valued choreographer and lead dancer of EXO-M, dance machine of EXO and one of the -icons of Chinese enrolled under a major listed Korean company, he was still perfectly convinced that no, he was a perfectly normal 20-year-old, with none of the talent (Baekhyun and Chanyeol dies a little inside every time he says that)to be anything that everyone had tried convincing him to be.

 

"Hi, Yongguk, would you like me to help you with that?" Yongguk flinches as his name is called for the fourth time that day and he swivels his chair around on two legs to see Yixing fidgeting at the doorway with excitement, as though the mere sight of Yongguk was to be thoroughly awed. He counted to five inwardly, and supressing all the guilt he was feeling, "uh, no. I'm good," he adjusted the crate of crayons on his shoulder, "uh," he swallowed again, "why don't you go count and see if we have enough reading material upstairs."

 

He cursed himself inwardly again as Yixing nods happily, and with all the grace of a dancer, pranced up the staircase to the library, which Yongguk knew was completely filled with hundreds of reading material. But he was a little better than Himchan and Kris, who told him to count the marble slabs on the floor downstairs (there were 1526) and the cracks in the ceilings upstairs (there were 394).

 

"You think he's gonna be drunk forever?" Tao nudged him gently on his elbow as Yongguk set down the crayons in the drawing room.

 

"You asked that already," Yongguk stole a glance at the banister, "and the 'Reverse Reaction Experiment 101' backfired really badly..." Yixing's humungous hiccup was heard echoing off the steps.

 

"What did Chanyeol do, empty the entire bottle into his mouth?" Luhan groaned and the cardboard box he was carrying was dumped unceremoniously onto the front desk, evolving a mushroom cloud of dust.

 

"No," Yongguk flicked a dust-bunny off the fringe of Luhan's light curls, "they emptied the rest of the bottle into his mouth.”

 

Ooh,” Luhan winced at the imagery.

 

Yongguk, Zelo, Tao and Luhan were the only ones in the study at the moment, piling crates of old crayons and yellowed paper around. Tao and Yongguk were in charge of the heavy duty, whilst Luhan distributed the papers onto every slate, carefully arranged neatly with six crayons each. Zelo was trying to fix the front desk, which was squeaking like a rocking chair in an earthquake zone.

 

What happened again? I was in the shower when Jong Up told us the details,” Zelo's voice perked up from somewhere beneath the desk.

 

Allow Tao,” Yongguk closed the fingers on his left hand around his own forehead and gestured towards Tao with his right, “he saw everything.”

 

I did not!”

 

Why are you even being defensive, it's nothing you've never seen before.”

 

I. Didn't. See. Anything.”

 

I did,” Luhan commented idly into the blue, “nothing special.”

 

He looked up from the crayons to find both Yongguk and Tao staring at him, both with judging looks on their faces.

 

Why the heck are you guys judging me,” Luhan threw up both arms, “we're full-grown men.”

 

The point is,” Tao pinched his bridge, “if there were anything special down there, we'd have something to worry about.”

 

Why, it's not as though he's gonna stick it...”

 

Okay, that's enough,” Yongguk said hastily as Zelo banged his head against the inner section of the desk.

 

Freaking ow, that hurt.”

 

Forgot we have minors,” Luhan muttered.

 

I'm a minor!” Tao whined indignantly, “how come B.A.P treats their maknaes like... maknaes and you guys are complete s around me?”

 

I'm sure Zelo doesn't go around making surveys on who wants to shower with him every day. Every. Freaking. Day,” Luhan enunciated and tossed the last of the crayons onto the last desk by the window.

 

So...” Zelo's hand reached out from under the desk and plonked a paper clip onto the surface, “you guys were saying...?”

 

Huh? I thought Yongguk told me to...”

 

The other one, Luhan,” Yongguk pinched his bridge.

 

Oh, well, make a long story short, Kris and Chanyeol tried to drown Yixing in another round of cooking sherry...”

 

Don't we have normal alcohol?” Himchan muttered next to Tao and Tao jumped.

 

Were did you come from?”

 

Uh, from the roof,” Himchan rolled his eyes and pointed at the door, “the kids will be here in a couple of minutes.”

 

Okay. Luhan, commence.”

 

... yeah, and well, basically, Yongguk, Baekkie and Jong Up held Yixing down whilst Kris forced open the poor guy's mouth.”

 

Technically I don't know why we pounced on him,” Yongguk scrunched up his face in concentration, “I mean, Yixing was just sittin' there, smiling.”

 

There you go,” Himchan snapped his fingers, “thou must hold a constantly Yixing down lest he'th break into Hee, and breaking into Hee make'th thou pissed.”

 

...what?”

 

Nothing. I'm just awesome.”

 

Anyway,” Luhan cleared his throat loudly as Zelo threw out another paper clip, “Yixing must've spooked, 'cause Kris was like yanking his jaw apart with a Hulk stance.”

 

Hey, he did look like the Hulk,” Tao reminisced, “what with the white towel and all.”

 

The Hulk wears pants, Tao.”

 

No, he doesn't.”

 

Yes, I'm sure he does.”

 

Okay, they might've been pants. But has it ever occurred to you that even though he grew like, friggin swoll and ripped his shirt and all, his trousers are still there?”

 

Yes, I have,” Yongguk noted, nodding as Zelo threw out a thumbtack.

 

Let's say they might've been ripped,” Tao contemplated, “and they just censored the part where he folded the remains of his working trousers magically into that garment before terrorizing the city...”

 

Don't you have better things to contemplate about other than the Hulk's loin cloth?”

 

They're still legitimate trousers, Yongguk,” Himchan nudged him.

 

"I mean, it's ridiculous!” Tao threw up both his hands, “it's either those pants are made of blindingly tear-retardant material with elasticity of 300%, or someone goofed with the gene.”

 

"Hey,” Luhan called, affronted at being ignored all that while.

 

"If it's the latter,” Tao blatantly ignored him, “then he's either comically conservative, or just freaking sick- for messing around with the genetics around the privates.”

 

"One of the greatest comic book mysteries of all,” Himchan nodded, “second to why ninja turtles wear masks though.”

 

"Hey,” Luhan called again, and whacked Zelo on the head as he threw out a fur ball from underneath the table.

 

"This place is a freaking Doraemon pouch,” Zelo's voice was muffled.

 

"HEY,” this time, Luhan made an effort to raise his voice to a shout and the others paid attention.

 

"What?”

 

"You guys want me to tell the story or what?”

 

"Oh, okay.”

 

"Yeah,” Luhan rather blithely resumed, “as I was saying, Yixing might've spooked, 'cause Chanyeol and Kris weren't exactly friendly-looking at the moment, and gigantic as heck, towering over him... Zelo, are you friggin' listening?”

 

"Yeah, yeah,” Zelo's muffled voice echoed out.

 

"So he sorta struggled a bit and tried suggesting truce...”

 

"Beggin' for mercy, more like,” Yongguk muttered.

 

"Hey, he was scared of you too,” Tao reminded him.

 

"...like he was in the Peace Corps, but Chanyeol went ahead and poured everything down his face.”

 

"Literally?”

 

"Literally.”

 

"Continue.”

 

"And Yixing probably thought everyone was trying to kill him and in his struggle...”

 

"Pulled down Kris' towel,” Himchan snickered, “hilarious.”

 

"It's hilarious because you weren't there,” Tao sniffed, “it was pretty traumatic.”

 

"Oh really? What's his siz.. oof!” Himchan grunted as Yongguk nudged him solidly in the pancreas.

 

"Yeah, and everyone was kinda surprised at that and slacked for a bit,” Luhan grinned, “so Yixing scarpered.”

 

"With the towel.”

 

"What?” Zelo poked his head out from under the desk.

 

"Yeah, just bolted with the towel and disappeared for an hour. Later we found out that Melissa and Penny had been giving him refuge under their conjoined bunks and feeding him cookies.”

 

"And Kris...”

 

"Bolted for the toilet with it swingin' around...”

 

"Luhan,” Yongguk gritted his teeth.

 

"That is a horrible imagery,” Himchan frowned.

 

"Why are you imagining it, you sick man.”

 

"So, not only Tao saw?”

 

"Everyone in the kitchen plus Jongdae and me,” Luhan rested both palms on the desk, “but like I said, nothing special.”

 

"All I saw was a blurry black...”

 

"We don't give a , Tao.”

 

"But...”

 

"Clam it, minor,” the older members chorused as the kids began to pile into the room.

 

*

 

"We're back from the mart,” Jongdae's voice echoed through the hall, followed by a crude slam of the heavy door and strings of profanities in dialects non-understandable by the children.

 

"Guy on shift today was the dumbest cashier we've ever met,” Jongdae breathed, setting down the cabbages Junmyeon had assigned him to get, “rude as crap too,” he screwed up his lips and imitated the guy with a squeaky, obnoxious tone, “'5,000 won, we only take cash.' No , who pays anything but cash in a mart? The ham-head couldn't even give me a paper bag for free.”

 

"At least you got back at him,” Jong Up grinned beside him.

 

"Yeah... '7 cabbages and 4 radishes, that all?' Uh, no, I'd also like all these invincible . You guys should've seen his face, he looked like he was mortally offended.”

 

"Okay,” Junmyeon held up a hand, “enough ''s, Jongdae. As you can see, we have a kid present.”

 

"Hey,” Sehun perked up from his phone.

 

"I meant Melissa, Sehun,” Junmyeon said drily, the 5-year-old kid looking from member to member in the faces curiously, a glass of strawberry milk in her hands.

 

"Knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad,” Sehun read out, sliding his fingers through the screen of his iPhone.

 

"I figured out as much, Sehun,” Junmyeon sighed, “and I don't need you reading out recipes for a chef's salad, maknae.”

 

Junmyeon was sorting out the greens in the kitchen, with Sehun 'helping' out. Melissa was the only kid at the counter, watching both members with wide eyes through round glasses. She had finished her work earlier than the others, and the voices of Yongguk and Zelo could still be heard through the thick walls in the study room next door.

 

"What lesson are they conducting?”

 

"Writing lessons,” Melissa replied, much to Jongdae's surprise, since none of kids had ever paid him any attention before, “we're writing about places we know about and drawing them.”

 

"That's pretty impressive,” Jongdae exhaled, “how come you finished yours so early?”

 

"It was easy.”

 

"Oh?” Jongdae smiled and patted her on the head, “I'm sure that's because you're a really, really smart little girl,” he crooned on.

 

"Uh,” Junmyeon started, “you might want to...”

 

"Are you a democrat?” Melissa suddenly asked Jongdae, eyes still fixed on him unblinkingly.

 

"Huh?” Jongdae's hand paused mid-air.

 

"'Cause you sure act like one of them I read in a digest. She was a tutor to one of Ol' Mississippi's football star.”

 

"Wow!” Jongdae exclaimed a little too exuberantly, certain that Melissa in fact, didn't know what she was talking about, “you really are a smart girl. That's why you were ahead of the others!”

 

"It was easy. I just drew a chicken and told them it was Turkey.”

 

Jongdae choked on his own saliva.

 

"I did add some Juwes and Muslims at the side so that he knew what I was drawing, and the shades were pretty messy,” she took a demure sip, “maybe I should've drawn Burj Khalifah, then the 'ninjas' at the side next to the Ferrari World. But it ate too much time.”

 

Jongdae flinched when she jumped down from her stool.

 

"Anyway, I'm gonna go check on Minseok and Yixing,” she turned to Junmyeon, “thank you for the milk.”

 

"No problem,” Junmyeon smiled at her, rinsing her glass.

 

"If you ask me, you guys should stop asking Yixing to do crappy chores in the dust. That library has been abandoned since 1945 after the third Reverend Mother barred it off. Rumour is that someone was quarantined in there by bioweapon-engineers working undercover under the pretext of being altar boys. For all we know, they might have been suicide bombers,” Melissa called as she half-pranced, half-walked across the kitchen past Jongdae on tiny feet, “after all, just because he ain't sober doesn't mean he doesn't know you guys are just giving him something to pass the time,” she poked her head out of the door, “oh, and Minseok looks like he's having withdrawal symptoms,” she turned back to Jongdae with a smile, “you might want to throw him out of Penny and my room by lunchtime, we have our reading sessions by then; and I think Penny won't be very happy to have a neurotic addict rocking himself in the corner of our room with an over-dressed rodent.”

 

Then, she bobbed out of the room, short hair bouncing behind her.

 

Jong Up, Sehun and Jongdae blinked.

 

Junmyeon sighed, “she's really smart,” he enlightened the frozen members, “so talk to her normally next time.”

 

Jongdae fell over and passed out.

 

*

 

"Samuel, I'm not going to say this again. You. Are. Forbidden. To. Draw. Gore. On. Your. Paper.,” Kris gritted out, waving his sheet in his face.

 

"It's ART.” Samuel attacked, snatching his assignment back from the tall leader.

 

"I know you're going against me on purpose, kid. And I don't give a e, just get your work done and you can get the crap out of my sight.”

 

"Are you deaf? I just told you that IT. IS. DONE.,” Samuel flicked his raised sheet portraying Uranus with green Martians (Uranusians) walking around with human heads (still dripping with blood) between their tentacles, with a free finger indignantly,

 

"It's a piece of malediction.” Kris argued, “and I don't care if you hate me, just re-do it. NOW.”

 

"I don't hate you at all, Kris.”

 

Kris was slightly thrown aback as the words were emitted from the little boy's mouth casually. It was amazing, how embarrassment could swirl up from his heart right up his brain faster than Eminem's rapping, and reach the tip of his epidermis, filling the cells with a darker tint of pink. How the voices of the other children could dull away into stillness, how the sound of their crayons fell into the temporary lull of silence in Kris' ears, how he could hear himself breathe, and his mind register what Samuel just said. How the sun seemed yellower, how the room seemed brighter, how Samuel's next sentence seemed to seep through his skull easier than water...

 

"I don't hate you, Kris. I'm just not exceptionally excited about your existence.”

 

Bump. Kris is reto Uranus and the dripping heads with a reflective thump and his embarrassment dies away quicker than it came.

 

At the next table, Yongguk was having a slightly better time consoling a sniffing Nora, not surprisingly without her bunny by her side (she used to be seen with it everywhere, and Sister Rosaria, who didn't know better, thought that she had grown out of the ugly thing). But Nora wasn't blue about her bunny – she was blue because Melissa and Anna had managed to finish their assignment half-an-hour ago and Anna was already drafting her fourth sheet.

 

"Nora, just because you didn't do it as quick doesn't mean your writing skills are behind. See? You got the exact same grade as them both,” Yongguk consoled her, holding up the sheet with a scrawny black 'A' at the corner.

 

"But I thought really, really long and hard before coming up with all that,” Nora blew into her nose.

 

For one, Yongguk was weak towards kids. However, that didn't mean that he could handle them all that well. He was fine with kids that played at had fisticuffs with each other, but a crying child was well out of his league. Zelo noticed, and abandoning Anna, walked over to take over.

 

"Kid,” he set Nora down back into her chair, “if you think you're bad at something, the only way you're going to beat the rest is by practice. So stop crying and pick up your crayons, I'm going to teach you, okay?”

 

Feeling exceptionally weak, Yongguk merely shrank away and sat next to Anna, watching her draw the Titanic with three shades of blue crayons.

 

"Right, let's start with general knowledge.”

 

"Okay,” Nora smiled, pulling out a new sheet of paper and picking a bright pink crayon.

 

"First off, there are 3 main lies in this world that you must know how to figure out,” Zelo said, assuming a business-like tone, as Nora jotted down the title.

 

"Yes...” she mumbled as she struggled with the dot on her 'i'. Suspicious, Yongguk perked up an ear.

 

"The first one is 'I Love You'.”

 

Yongguk slapped his own forehead. He should've known.

 

"Huh? But why? I think it's very pretty,” Nora said, looking up with watery eyes.

 

"Yeah? Well bull can be pretty too, depending on how much you like the bull,” Zelo replied idly, “ready for number two?”

 

"Junhong, stop it, she's five,” Yongguk mumbled.

 

"The second one, 'we will be together forever',” Zelo blatantly ignored his leader, tapping his toes on thestone floor as Anna stuck her cheek to the sheet whilst she wrote.

 

"Nora, don't write that down,” Yongguk groaned.

 

"But it's true,” Nora looked up.

 

"See, kid's going places.”

 

"My nanny told me that before, but in the end, she left after my parents went to Heaven to take care of other babies. She left me all alone with Mrs. Flippy Toes in that big old house before Sister Rosaria found me.”

 

Silence.

 

". Joke gone wrong.”

 

"Zelo, you little dip, I'm taking over,” Yongguk growled grabbing Zelo by the collar in preparation to throw him out of the room.

 

"Nora, I feel you, my froggie left me tooooooo...” Zelo's voice trailed on piteously as Yongguk dragged him across the room and flung him out by the neck.

 

"Who's froggie?” Nora looked confused.

 

"His twin,” Yongguk breathed inaudibly.

 

"Wait, Zelo-oppa hasn't told me number three yet.”

 

"Oh, Number Three, the only one you have to remember,” Yongguk cleared his throat, “'Zelo is full of bull', write that down.”

 

Nora's tinkling laugh filled the air, and for that instance, Yongguk felt lighter than he'd ever felt before.

 


a/n - Sorry if there are any typos. It's 2am here. *yawns

Enjoy the update!