" Damn , i'm in love ! "

Fallin'

( ) For their movements

' ' For their thoughts

( = = ) For some information about them 

 

===========================

 

Jiyeon : M-Myu-Myungsoo oppa ?! ( She quickly wipe her tears )

Myungsoo : Ji , why are you crying ? ( He sat beside her )

Jiyeon : nothing , nothing ( Continuing wiping her tears )

Myungsoo : ( He was shock but at the same time worried for her ) yah ! Come on , you can tell me the reason .

Jiyeon : ( She look deeply in his eyes , a tear fall from her eyes )

Myungsoo : ( He removed Jiyeon's glasses to see the real beauty of Jiyeon ) ' WOAH ! ' ( He wipe Jiyeon's tears with his thumb ) It's okay if you don't want to tell me the reason , but ... ( He was cut by Jiyeon's word )

Jiyeon : Sungjae , Sungjae oppa !

Myungsoo : ( He sighed ) What about him ? ( He asked while lowering his tone )

Jiyeon : his my ex boyfriend , he gave me a lot of pain here ! ( She is pointing her chest ) i know that at the young age of us , we both did'nt know the real meaning of LOVE is . But back then , we're a couple for almost a year . Then we broke up , 3 years have passed . Oppa , i'am hurt because i do love him so much . then he will just leave me saying that he don't love me anymore ?! then after 3 years , he will suddenly came back like there is nothing bad happened between us ?! ( She continue crying )

Myungsoo : ( He suddenly hug Jiyeon and ask ) Do you still love him ?

Jiyeon : NO , i don't love him anymore ! It's just that it is hard to accept that the one you used to love is back again ( Sobbing )

Myungsoo : shh , it's okay . Shout and cry all you want , believe me after this . ou will ease the pain in your heart ( He hug jiyeon more tightly )

Jiyeon : ( After crying she released the hug ) oppa , thank you ! Even though we're not yet that close , i feel like so open to you .

Myungsoo : don't worry , you can trust me regarding to your ex boyfriend . I can also be your shoulder to lean on !

( = RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG = )

Jiyeon : ohhh , it's already time !

Myungsoo : here use this ( Giving her a handkerchief )

Jiyeon : ' Handkerchief accepted ! '

Myungsoo : come on ! ( He grab her hand , still holding Jiyeon's glasses )

( = Little did they know that someone is watching them from a far = )

 

= Classroom =

 

IU : yah ! Jiyeonie , i thought you we're in the library during luch time ? But when i came to look for you , you we're not there . Where we're you ? ( She realised that Jiyeon is not wearing her glasses ) Wow ! Jiyeonie , your beautiful without your glasses !

Jiyeon : ommo ! Where is my glasses ?!

Myungsoo : ( He chuckled ) Ji , here ! ( He gave her glasses )

Jiyeon : Omo , thank you ! ( She quickly put it again )

IU : ' OMO ! Myungsoo oppa is not in the canteen , while Jiyeon is also not in the library ! Hmmm , i smell something fishy in here ! ' ( She smiled eyeing Myungsoo and Jiyeon )

Sungjae : Jiyeon-ahh , can we talk after school ? ( he whispered to Jiyeon , but enough for Mungsoo to hear )

Jiyeon : ( She ignore him )

( = After Class = )

Jiyeon : IU-ahh , Myungsoo oppa ! See you tomorrow , okay ?!

IU : neh !

Myungsoo : i can walk you home .

Jiyeon : nah , it's okay ! ( She smiled )

Sungjae : ( He quickly grab Jiyeon's hand )

Jiyeon : ( She just let him drag her )

IU : omo ! She is dragging my Jiyeonie !

Myungsoo : just let them be .

 

= Alley , near their School =

 

Jiyeon : what do you want ?! ( She asked Sungjae with a cold tone )

Sungjae : Jiyeon-ahh , do you hate me that much ?! Huh .

Jiyeon : After leaving me so much hurt . What do ou think ? I will ba to see your face again ?! Sungaje , you did'nt know how much pain that you've caused to me after leaving me and saying that you don't love me anymore ?! Back then , i'am saving our relationship but when you said that you don't love me anymore , it caused me years to move on ! ( She almost shouted at him )

Sungjae : Jiyeon , i have a reason ! I just can't accept the fact that when you knew this freaking reason , you will be hurt time's two like me !

Jiyeon : and what is this freaking reason our talking about , huh ?!

Sungjae : i-i ...

Jiyeon : i , what ?!

Sungjae : forget it ! ( He run , leaving her again )

Jiyeon : See , you leave me again ! ( She whispered as her tears fall down )

xxx : ( Clapping his/her hand like he/she is watching a beautiful drama movie )

Jiyeon : ( She saw the person who just clap ) Hyuna ? ( She whispered )

Hyuna : that's right , ! Ohh , i did'nt thought that in this ugly face of yours , you will be having an ex boyfriend who is so handsome ! But well , i just learn that Myungsoo is not YOUR boyfriend !

Jiyeon : I can explain ...

Hyuna : no need to explain , ! ( She said while smirking ) we're not done yet ! ( She whispered to Jiyeon then she leave Jiyeon with a shock face )

 

Myungsoo POV

I hate seeing Jiyeon in that state ! yeah , i admit . I already love her but i just can't accept the fact that i love her ! I mean , i 've never love someone before ! But Jiyeon answered al my negative side about LOVE . Even though i just knew her for weeks , i like her presense and i miss her everytime she is not around ! When i saw her hurt just now because of that Sungjae ! I feel likw wanting to comfort her and hug her . I don't want her to be hurt emotionally by that Sungjae ! And last last day , when i got to jieon's house to give her some of m cooks . I saw Sungaje hugging her ! I admit , i got jealous and i just leave them . Damn , i'm In love !

 

 

===============================

 

Here is the update !!!!

OMG , Myungsoo is IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment !

 

And also thank ou for alwasy commenting , i'm sorry if i can't reply you back :((((

Anyway thanks again ...

Love you all readers !!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe