A surprise visit ?!

Fallin'

( ) For their other movements

' ' For their thoughts

( = = ) For some information about them

 

===============================

 

Authors's POV

Afetr the incident that happen between Mungsoo and Jiyeoon in the club , they become closer and they even joke with each other . On the other hand , IU is happy to see her bestfriend Jiyeon smiling together with her brother . Also , other's we're murmuring to see Jiyeon having an handsome friend .  While Hyuna is planning on something to Jiyeon , because until now . The flashback in the club kept replaying in Hyuna's mind . Well , for the fact that Hyuna has the soft spot for Myungsoo . It's been their 2nd week in the class and it went well for Jiyeon and Myungsoo .

 

End of the Author's POV

 

= Class A =

 

Ms. Kahi : i will introduce you your music teacher, mr. Park Jinyoung !

ALL : ( They all greeted their new music teacher )

Ms. Kahi : okay , mr. Park ! I will leave them to you first . ( She bowed to mr. Park )

Mr. Park : okay , class ! Since i'am new here . I wanted to see some talents from you ! Hmm ( He said while thinking ) So , since our subject is Music ! Does anyone here wanted to sing infront ?! It's okay if you will do the duet or the solo . Anyone ?

IU : ( She raised her hands )

Mr. park : ooh , there you are ! What your name ?

IU : Kim JiEun , sir ! But you call call me IU for short .

Mr. Park : okay , IU . You wanted the solo or duet ?

IU : a duet , sir !

Mr. Park : okay , with whom ?!

IU : with my brother , over there ! ( She pointed at Myungsoo )

Myungsoo : what ?! Yah ! My chubby little sis , why me ?! ( He shouted a litlle , enough fro IU to hear )

IU : because YOU can sing !

Mr. Park : okay , class . Let's hear them sing ! Come on , mr. ! Sing for us , don't worry . You have your sister with you ! ( He smiled at Myungsoo )

Myungsoo : ' Aigoo , why me ?! IU ! ' ohh , okay ( He rubbed the back of his neck )

Mr. Park : that's it ! Both of you , come here infront ! ( He said while clapping his hands )

Jiyeon : ' Oh my god ! Myungsoo oppa and IU are going to sing ! I can't wait to hear their voice together . '

Mr. Park : class , let's give them around of applause !

ALL : ( They all clap while cheering for the both of them )

IU : ( She start to sing first )

" Wah , her voice are so cute ! "

" She has a nice voice ! "

Jiyeon : ' IU , really love's to sing ! Her voice are so powerful  . '

IU : ( She stopped singing )

Myungsoo : ( He contiued the lines )

ALL : ( When they heard his voice , the whole class was like " WOAH " )

Jiyeon : ' OMG , is that Myungsoo ?! His voice are so perfect '

IU & Myungsoo : ( They sing together the chorus , they've done it perfectly )

Mr. Park : ( Clapping his hands in amazement ) Both of you can be an idol someday ! You both has a perfect combination of the voice !

IU : thank you , sir ! 

Myungsoo : ( He just bowed them smiled )

Mr. Park : okay , thank you for sharing with us your talent . Okay , class ! Let'[s have some orientation with our subject " MUSIC " ( Blah Blah Blah )

( RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG , xD )

Mr. Park : okay , class dismissed ! See you all again tomorrow !

Jiyeon : wah ! You both we're like an idol back there ! ( She said while giving IU and Myungsoo a thumbs up )

Myungsoo : hehe , thank you kiddo ! ( He said while smiling )

IU : yah ! Jiyeonie , wanna come in our house today ?

Myungsoo : yeah , you should come . Infinite will also go there in our house !

Jiyeon : ohh , sorr guys . I will go to my parents house today ! Maybe next time , let's hang out together ?!

Myungsoo : ohh ? Is that so ? You will go to your parents house ? You don't live in the same roof with yiur parents ?

Jiyeon : nope !

Myungsoo : why ?

IU : because , her grandparents brought her a house . Jiyeon , on the other hand . She wanted to feel the real grown up girl , so she decided to live alone and also her parents we're always in the overseas because of their work . ( She answered for Jiyeon )

Myungsoo : hey , sis ! I'm not asking you , i'm asking Jiyeon here ( He placed his hand on Jiyeon's shoulder )

Jiyeon :  ' uhh-ohh , what the?! ' ( She blush a lttle )

IU : ( She can sense that Jiyeon is a little bit uncomfortable ) Wohoot ! Let's go . ( She dragged Jiyeon alone , leaving her brother )

Myungsoo : Yah , girls ! Wait up .

Jiyeon : ' Pfft , that was close ! '

 

= Jiyeon's house =

 

Jiyeon POV

I actually lied to IU and Myungsoo i'am not going to my parent's house because they we're now in the America . Aigoo , i hate how i feel towards Myungsoo a while ago . I know this feeling and i felt it before . But i don't want to feel it again , the feeling to be inlove ! After my ex leave me just like that , i felt like the whole world just cursed me . At first , i can't accept the fact that my ex leave me for no reason . Until the day's passed by , my feelings for him are now gone . It's just that i can't accept the fact taht i slowly falling inlove in Myungsoo , i just can't ! I'am afraid to love again . Just when i was thinking about something , i receive a text message from Myungsoo . Tsk , this guy surely love to taese me !

 

End of Jiyeon POV

 

= Text =

 

To : Jiyeon

From : Myungsoo 

= Hey ! So everyday you are alone in your house ? =

>><<

To : Myungsoo

From : Jiyeon

= Yep , but the maids will go here if it's already a general cleaning . =

>><<

To : Jiyeon 

From : Myungsoo

= Ohh , is that so ??? If that's the case then , besure to close all your windows and your door . Lock your gates , do not entertain people you don't know and always keep safe =

>><<

 

Jiyeon : Aigoo ! Myungsoo , please stop being so caring to me ! It's hard for me to fall in love again ( She ruffled her own hair ) Aigoo ! ( She did not reply to Myungsoo's text , after % minutes . She receive a call from Myungsoo . She cleared her troat and she answered the phone )

 

= Call =

 

Jiyeon : hello ?

Myungsoo : yah , where are you ?

Jiyeon : in my house !

Myungsoo : ohh , i thought you will go to your parents house ?

Jiyeon : ' Shoot , i almost forgot . I just lied a while ago ' hmm, i'm tired . So , i decided to just stay at home .

Myungsoo : okay , get some rest , huh ? Have you eaten ?

Jiyeon : no , not yet . 

Myungso : are you hungry ?

Jiyeon : nope !

Myungsoo : but , Ji . You must eat on time . Look at IU , she's like a pig when she's eating !

Jiyeon : ( She laugh ) your so bad oppa to IU . ( She said jokingly )

xxx : YAH ! We're startving , Myungsoo . Our food !

Myungsoo : aigoo , Jiyeon-ahh . We'll talk later , okay ? I forgot that i have to cook for them . Well , that's Sunggyu hyung that shouted . Infinite are here in our house , IU is having some conversation with them .

Jiyeon : okay . Well then , goodluck for your cooking . Gotta hung up now , bye !

Myungsoo : neh , bye !

 

= Jiyeon's Living Room =

 

Jiyeon : ( It's almost been 2 hours since their call conversation of Myungsoo . She is now watching a tv , when she heard the doorbell . she quickly went opened the door , forgot to see the person in the cctv )

xxx : uhm , hi ?

Jiyeon : ( Her eyes grew bigger , inshort she was shocked )

 

 

==================================

Hmm , who could that be ?!

Please comment <3

..............

Thank you for appreciating my updates :)))

Love you all readers !!!!!!!

Muah , muah ! Tsup , tsup .