Sungjae

Fallin'

( ) For their movements

' ' For their thoughts

( = = ) For some of their movements

 

==========================

 

Jiyeon : S-sung , Sungjae oppa ?! ( Her eyes grew even bigger )

Sungjae : ( His eyes was taery as he hug Jiyeon tightly ) Jiyeon-ahh , god knows how i miss you so much !

Jiyeon : ( After she realised the situation , she quickly get off frm his hug ) Don't you dare to touch me ! ( She quickly went inside , leaving Sungjae crying infront of her door gate )

 

Jiyeon POV

Sungjae oppa ! Why now ?! Why now that i finally move on . Still , you will jsut go here in my house like ther's nothing happened ? Sungjae opp , i'm begging you . Please leave me alone ! I don't wanna go back the times that we'll still together . I'm really hurt when you leave me just like that .

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sungjae : Jiyeon-ahh ...

Jiyeon : hmm ?

Sungjae : let's break ! ( He said while he lowered his head )

Jiyeon : MWO ?! Oppa , your joking right ?!!

Sungjae : Jiyeon , i'm not ! Let's break .

Jiyeon : why ?! Why , oppa ?! WHY ?! ( She's already crying )

Sungjae : ( He hold both Jiyeon shoulder , then he look her straight ) BECAUSE , I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE ! Okay ?! Done , we're done !

Jiyeon : ' Oppa , waeo ?! Why do you have to leave me just like that ?! And telling me that you don't love me anymore . I hate you !

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

Jiyeon POV ( Continuation )

Sungjae oppa , back then , you we're always telling me that you love me . You we're always telling me that your love for me is Infinite . But what's wrong with you ?! A sudden change ?! Or you are just playing with my feelings back then ?! Now that i saw you again , all of the good and bad times that we're together keeps replaying in my mind . Why now , that i slowly fall inlove with Myungsoo , but the fact that i'am afraid to accept it . Because i'am afraid to love again . Because of you YOOK SUNGJAE , i'am afraid to love again !

 

End of Jiyeon's POV

 

Sungjae POV

Jiyeon-ahh , i'am so sorr for leaving you just like that ! I know that it is all my fault , but believe me , i have a reason on why did i broke up with you . It's just that , it's hard to tell you the truth ! I will not give up , just to get your apology . I will do everything to make sure that we're friends again , or better than that . Jiyeon-ahh , i love you ! That is why i'am willing to give up all m love for you , i don't wanht to hurt you . But it's look like that i'am more hurting you than i thought . I'm sorry , i'm so sorry . Once you forgive me , i will tell you the truth . But i just hope that you won't hurt again .

 

End of Sungjae POV

 

xxx : ( He/She saw the hugging scene . That is why He/She decided to just leave the both of them )

 

 

============================

 A very very short update !!!

Friends , please comment more :(((

.............

I will make it more interesting as i promise <3

PLEASE COMMENT :))))))))))))))