Nerdie !

Fallin'

( ) For their movement

' ' For their thoughts

( = = ) For some information about them

 

===============================================

 

Jiyeon POV

I was there in the club together with my unnie's , when they dragged me to the dance floor , i saw the mini bar , so i decided to just go there and have some drink and i don't really dance because i'm shy . While drinking my juice , i just heard someone called me " Nerd " and when i saw the person who just said that , i was totally shock . Hyuna , the brat princess ! Even in tthe club , she dares to bully me . When i was about to answer back , someone just cut my words ! I was shocked to see the person who just rescued me from bullying  and i was being dragged by this person . When we got out and when i saw his face clearer , i was right . I was shocked to see Myungsoo infront of me .

 

End of Jiyeon's POv

 

FLASHBACK

Myungsoo : yah ! Nerdie , why are you here ?!

Jiyeon : ( she lowered her head ) because , my friends just brought me here .

Myungsoo : and now , where are they ?

Jiyeon : they are inside , dancing .

Myungsoo : tsk , the let you to be alone in the mini bar ?!

Jiyeon : no , it's not that ... ( She was cut by Myungsoo )

Myungsoo : forget it ! Come on .

Jiyeon : where are we going ?

Myungsoo : i'm going to send you back home .

Jiyeon : no need ( She said while shaking her head ) Thanks for the care , i'm going inside now . My unnie's might be wondering , where i am now .

Myungsoo : hey , nerdie ! I thought you are smart . If that es caught you again , they will surely make fun of you ! If you want , let's wait for them here . Don't worry , i will accompany you .

Jiyeon : ' Wow , he just cared for me all of the sudden ?! I can't believe it ! ' okay ( She sighed ) he , Myungsoo-shi . Can't i ask you something ?

Myungsoo : hmm ? ( He said while his eyes we're closed )

Jiyeon : ohh , nothing . Forget it ! Well , i wanna go to the park ! Wanna come ?

Myungsoo : ( He nodded with a smile )

Jiyeon : ( She saw his smile ) ' Oh my god , he just smiled at me ?! '

( = While walking Myungsoo kept calling her " Nerdie " = )

= At the Park =

 

Jiyeon : aish ! Myungsoo-shi , stop calling me " Nerdie " ! ( She said while pouting )

Myungsoo : ( He pinch her cheek ) okay , i will stop calling you " Nerdie " but try to call me " Oppa " !

Jiyeon : o-oppa ?! 

Myungsoo : yes , JIYEON . Call me " Oppa " instead of Myungsoo-shi ,

Jiyeon : ohh ? Okay , then . My-Myungsoo oppa !

Myungsoo : ( He ruffled her hair )

Jiyeon : Aish , don't do that ! ( Sh looked around and she saw the bench )

Jiyeon : omo ! Let's sit first . Aigoo , i must text my unnie's first , Because , if they did not saw me in the mini bar . The might be wondering where i'am ( She texted her unnie's ) there you go ! Done !

Myungsoo : done ?

Jiyeon : neh ! Uhm , Myungsoo oppa . Can i ask you a favor ?

Myungsoo : okay , what is it ?

Jiyeon : uhm , please keep this as a secret .

Myungsoo : what secret ?

Jiyeon : that someone just bully me a while ago . Well , she's not really someone . She is Hyuna , the number 1 bully in school .

Myungsoo : why ? Because ?

Jiyeon : if my family and my unnie's know this , thay will surely worryabout me . I don't want them to bother , just because of me being bullied .

Myungsoo : but , Jiyeon . You must learn to save yourself !

Jiyeon : It's easy for you to say . Hyuna has a gang , she's strong and i'm not .

Myungsoo : You know , the real Strong will not be seen in the outside look , but inside . But ou also need to fight back . Dare to fight with her , but not physically but in words . 

Jiyeon : ' Wow , he is not the person who i thought he was ' Well , thanks for the advice . I'll try !

Myungsoo : dont try ! Do it .

Jiyeon : Hey , Myungsoo oppa , are you drunk ?

Myungsoo : no , why ?

Jiyeon : ( She touched Myungsoo's forehead ) Your not even sick .

Myungsoo : yah ! What's with you ?

Jiyeon : i'm just wondering , why do you care for me all of the sudden ?

Myungsoo : Aish ! Is it bad to care ? ' But she's right , why do i even care for her ? '

 

Myungsoo POV

When i saw Jiyeon in the mini bar , just being bullied by someone . I don't know why , but i quickly dragged my feet towards the girl and i answered the girl back . I dragged Jiyeon outside , i cane see that see was shock to see me . After a little confrontation ! She asked me if i could come with her in the park , i did'nt hesitate to say " No " . I reall don't know what's gotten into me . It's just that my mind are telling me to follow her so that she can walk in the park safely and my heart are telling me to care for her . That's what i'm doing ! I can't understand , why all of the sudden i felt some butterflies in my stomach when she touched my forhead . Aish , Kim Myungsoo ! Your making yourself confused !

 

 

==========================================

 

Hehe , Myungeon moments !

I will update the more interesting chapter later :)))

PLEASE COMMENT <3