The transfer student .

Fallin'

( ) For some of their movments

' ' For their thoughts

( = = ) For some info about them

 

==============================

 

Jiyeon POV

I woke up with this heavy feeling inside me , i also woke up late because i can't sleep thinking about what happened yesterday . Thinking the reason on why would Sungjae oppa is back and he just came to my house like there is nothing bad happened between us . I just can't accept the fact that Sungjae oppa is back , i'm not bitter but for some other reason , i'am shock to see his face again . Aish , monday ! I hope that when i come to school , i can smile . A true smile ! After i've done my daily routine , i'am ready for school .

 

End of Jiyeon's POV

 

= School =

 

Jiyeon : ( She sighed , she was almost late ) ' Hay , good thing ms. Kahi is not yet in here '

IU : Yah ! Why are you late ?

Jiyeon : fyi , ALMOST late . Nah , i woke up late ( She smiled )

IU : poor you !

Jiyeon : ( She looked at Myungsoo ) Good morning !

Myungsoo : Morning ( He replied with a cold tone )

Jiyeon : ' Hmp , maybe he is not in the good mood today ' ( Then she sat down )

Ms. Kahi : ( She came in with a bright smile ) Good morning class ! I want you to meet your new classmate . He just came back from America , i hope that you will be friend with him . ( She looked outside ) You may come in .

xxx : ( Came in with a smile )

Jiyeon : ( She was shock to see the person ) Sungjae oppa ?! ( She whispered to herself )

Ms. Kahi : Okay , class ! This is Sungjae your new classmate . Okay , Sungjae ! Can you please do some little information about yourself .

Sungjae : ( Smiled ) I'm Yook Sungjae , 20 Years of age . I just came back from America just few das ago and i'am here to chase the person who is important to me ( Then he looked at Jiyeon ) and also to continue my studies !

Jiyeon : ( She just ignore his gaze )

Ms. Kahi : Okay , Sungjae ! Thank you for sharing some information the reason on whu you came back here in Korea . You may take your sit , at the back of Jiyeon . Jiyeon , plaese raise your hand !

Jiyeon : ( Shocked but then she raised her hand )

Sungjae : ( When he passed by to Jiyeon , he whispered ) no need to raise your hand , i know you already . ( He secretly smiled )

Myungsoo : tsk ! ( He smirked , he heard what Sungjae just whispered to Jiyeon )

Ms. Kahi : uhm , Jiyeon . Since you are the smartest here in class , i want you to update some of our past lesson to Sungjae if you both have ime , okay ?

Jiyeon : n-neh !

Ms. Kahi : okay , class . Let's start some discussion of our new topic ! ( Blah , blah , blah )

 

= School Hallway =

 

IU : ( She is clinging to Jiyeon while walking )

Jiyeon : Iu-ahh !

IU : neh ?

Jiyeon : You can go to your Myungsoo oppa , i will just go to the library to do some research ! ( She lied )

IU : hmp ! Okay , reasearch ? What research ?!

Jiyeon : u-uhm , about something ! Go on , go to the canteen . Your oppa must be waiting you there !

IU : ( Pouting ) Fine ! ( She walk whle stamping her feet like a child )

Jiyeon : ( She laugh a little while watching her best friend ) Sorry , IU-ahh . I just lied to you ! ( She went to the rooftop of their school building )

 

= Rooftop =

 

Jiyeon : hmm , good thing no one is here ! ( She sat down in the bench , then she closed her eyes . After some reminiscing from her past , a tear fall from her eyes )

xxx : ( He/She was shocked to see Jiyeon silently crying while her eyes are closed ) Hey ! ( He/She tap her shoulder )

Jiyeon : ( She slowly opened her eyes to see the person who just tap her . Her eyes grew bigger )

 

==============================================

 

So sorry for the wait friends !

A short updat , but i will update the next chapter later .

Also , i promised you that you will like the next chapie !

Hehehehe , Please Comment <3

And thank you for anticipating every chapter i wrote and also for your support and comment :)))))