CHARACTER BIOS

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

 

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP VISUALIZE THE STORY BETTER. HAVE FUN READING!
 
Shim Changmin
 

tumblr_mfkw1xgAjT1ro47d9o1_500

Current Age: 23



Mental Age: 8

Medical History: Scizophrenia: Delusions and Hallucinations; Amnesia

Alias: Max Changmin/ Taguchi Momo
Family: Taguchi Junnosuke, and two little sisters.

Undergoes a drastic change in  character.

Has a dark family history that he hides. Only Yoochun knows of his origins.

He debuted at a young age, hoping to do more good and run away from his father's sins.

He falls into an unfortunate car accident and forgets everything.


Wu Yi Fan






Exo M Leader and Rapper

Current Age: 21

Aliases: Kevin Li/ Kris/ The Dragon

Previous Occupation: Trainee; Underground drug smuggler in Beijing-

Worked for Chinese gangster
s against his own wishes under his father's orders.

Current Occupation: Singer and Volunteer

Goal: Find his little brother Luhan and find the murderer of his sisters.



Jung Yunho


Leader of TVXQ

Current age: 25

He plays the role of a father figure in Changmin's life. Was Jaejoong's boyfriend for three years before the break up.
A strong leader and all around protector, he will do everything for those he cares about.



Kim Jaejoong





TVXQ/JYJ Vocal

Current Age: 25

Plays the role of a mother in Changmin's life. After TVXQ broke up, he fell into a depression. Changmin will give him a new purpose.
Feeling that he hadn't done enough, he will do everything he can to support s.



Micky Yoochun




DBSK-TVXQ-dbsk-285476_506_419.jpg

TVXQ/JYJ Vocal and Rapper

Current Age: 25

Alias: Thomas Lee/ Park Yoochun/ Micky

Entire family line consists of reformed gangsters, thanks to his father who sought to clean up the city of criminals. Nick-named "Dark Hero," in the underground world. He debuted as a singer as a way to influence a larger number of people to reform South Korea without the use of gang violence and guns. Knows of Changmin's family history and takes care of him like he would a little brother.

Family: One younger brother; Park Yoowhan.

Loves Junsu, but fears he might bring danger to him if he pulls him into his world.

Xiah Junsu







TVXQ/ JYJ Vocal

Current Age: 24

Alias: Xiah/Kim Junsu

Medical History: Bipolar; Multiple personality disorder; Blackouts

Has a little crush on Yoochun from debut that slowly develops into an obsession. Fearing to admit it, he keeps it a secret. Has so many insecurities, because he fears people will judge his outer appearance, therefore he developed an alter ego unbeknownst to himself.




Tao





Exo M- Maknae, Rapper

Huang Zitao

Current Age: 18

Was in a relationship with Kris for two years. Brought balance to Kris's life, but became fed up with his one sided vengeance escapades and instead sought to improve himself.

Master Martial Artist



Suho







Exo K Leader and Vocal

Kim Joon Myun

Current Age: 20

Provides a voice of reason to Kris. Has a questionable past. More is unknown about him.




Taguchi Junnosuke







Current Age: 27

Origins: Unknown
Changmin's older half-brother. Is half-Japanese. 


Bears a strong resemblance to his little brother. Shunned by his step-mother for being the son of a .

Medical History: Psychopathic tendencies; unknown

Cold blooded serial killer. Took over his father's drug smuggling ring in Japan after he died.

Narcissist and has a love for money. Doesn't care for his siblings.



Cho Kyuhyun






Super Junior Maknae and Vocalist

Current Age: 23

Loves music and is Changmin's best friend. Loves to cause trouble, but is all around lovable. Never abandons his friends.