Meeting kwangmin

a DREAM come true!

Minnie's pov

Omg!!  Mia what's wrong I ask her and she replies "oh I just miss home thats all"! I part her head and nod ,then ricky says that he wants to get some ddeokbokki
Me ljoe and changjo went with him. When we see the stand I look around omg! I'm Im i seeing right? Isee the jo twins I'm about to freak out and ljoe asks me what I want ,and I point at youngmin and kwangmin while doing my 'wide eyes' "ohh you like boyfriend"? Ricky asks I jump around and nod well you might meet them soon!  I agree and we sit down to eat the food "oh I'm kind of thirsty" he says and I say "okay I'm going to get it" he says no than me ljoe and changjo get into a little argument about them taking all my luggage and then Ricky says "then Minnie you just come with me " I nod and we walk into a corner store we run inside. I went to a different alley then ricky because I wanted vitamin water and they just got some juice and water... as I reach out for the pink one water a different hand grabs it at the same time as me ,I look at that person omg it's kwangmin! ^_^ I yell across the little store! Ricky runs to me worriedly and then just lightly hit my head "I thought some thing happened to you" I nod and apologize but kwangmin is still standing there (probably in a different world) he looks surprised "you know teen top!? I nod then he asks me if I like boyfriend and jump up and down as I scream yes then he jumps up and down with me " hahah" we laugh "anyways I'm sorry" he says "its okay" I say "are you coming? " youngmin yells he says bye and runs up to him , then me and Ricky pay and leave the store. 
And neither of us ended up buying  the drink since we were in a rush so I just shared some apple juice with Ricky...
 
 Kwangmin's pov
Today was just a regular day we were practising and then me and youngmin went to the store to buy some snacks,  as I grab my every day vitamin water a another hand pulls for it as well but it's a girl probably younger than me but.... SHE WAS WITH A TEEN TOP MEMBER!??? Does that mean she's a trainee? I never seen her before she looks like a foreigner, everything want fast we were talking a little until .. "yah! Are you coming or what "? I hear youngmin yell at me I say yes and without even asking her who she is I just said bye and didnt even buy the water!
"Hyung what label it teen top?" I ask youngmin and after a while he seriously looks at me and asks me why I answer "umm just wondering ", " I see " he says hope he doesn't think I'm a creeper....
We search up news for t.o.p media and see this article that was posted 2 hours ago 
-2 young trainees were confirmed today and they are already soo close to teen top this might be good, apparently they are 13 and 17 years old and their trainee time is supposed to be 1 year and a half but they just came to korea  2 days ago what it t.o.p media up to?
"Omg I knew it!!" (I yell) "You knew what?!" Youngmin says confused and then looks at the picture "yah! isn't that the girl you were talking to earlier"! Umm.. I think soo? "They just arrived to korea 2 days ago you think we should greet them? She said that she really likes boyfriend she was even jumping up and down with me since she was so exited before you interrupted me!" I say . "Okay okay!"  He says and then we tell rest of the boyfriend members after our talk minwoo calls changjo since they are really close. Is this the kwangmin I know? Youngmin thought to himself but didn't say anything but he thought it was a good way to get rid of his social disease   
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Btw by social disease i mean being too shy to talk to new people and hard making friends / being introverted