Meeting up with boyfriend part1

a DREAM come true!

Niels pov

I knocked on their door and then walked in I think that they were talking about something I didn't want to interrupt them just tell them that we're leaving to somewhere fun after a couple minutes they get ready and we walk out the door and get into the car, a couple minutes before we arrive we put blind folds on their eyes so they couldn't see the amusement park!
     
Mia's pov
Why were they acting so strange?! 
Half way through the ride it looks like they wanted to say something but they kept quiet,it was a bit awkward but then chunji broke the silence and told us to wear blind folds, i was complaining but Minnie put her blind fold on right away ,she was probably still afraid of chunji...
They said that its a surprise and they they are sure that we will like it. I nod and then put my blindfold on they carefully walk us out the car and lead us somewhere.........
Then they slowly take our blind folds off and tell us to keep our eyes closed ...1....2...3... They slowly start to count we open our eyes and Minnie screams in excitement  and I just smile " omg teen top oppas you are the best" she says while jumping I just nodd and and smile "turn around"! ricky says we jump and turn around and don't believe our eyes it's boyfriend!! we jump up and down laugh and scream even more than when we met teen top " a little too exited aren't you" ljoe says are you guys jealous cap says ljoe just ignores him. ANEONGHASSEYO WE ARE YOUR BOYFRIEND! BOYFRIEND IMIDA! They all bow and welcome us with a smile right when I seem them my eyes automatically went to jeongmin then they all introduced them selfs.
Hi my name is hyunseong I'm a little shy but fun nice to meet you :)
Hello I'm the leader angry bird donghyun nice to meet you ~.~
We all laugh
Hi I'm the maknae minwoo hope we can be friends ^+^
Hello hello wassub how u doing my name is jeongmin your bestefriendh!! ;)
Me and Minnie almost died of laughter and repeat the word bestefriendh!!
Hello I'm youngmin (that's all he says but smiles) we greet back 
Hello guys I'm kwangmin I'm sorry but I forgot to ask you your name he looks at Minnie and I  scream what!? You know him! She just nods and says we met yesterday..
(If you guys dont know how the word bestefriendh sounds, you just say it in a heavy korean accent)
 Minnie's pov
All of them have introduced them selfs but it felt like youngmin didn't even want to be with us since he look at everyone with no expression ,and also the way he talked it didn't looked like the way it does in their variety shows:(
I was sad for a little but then kwangmin introduced him self and asked me for my name ohh... Sorry I didn't really have the chance to talk to you last time but its Minnie^_^ I say shyly,  right after I said that Mia shouted whhhaat?!you know him?
I nod and tell her that we met yesterday she nodded then ricky decided us to split into 3 groups and meet in this place in exactly in 2 hours, we nod the groups were 
 
Group1:Mia,niel,jeongmin,minwoo and changjo
 
Group2:Minnie,kwangmin,ricky,ljoe,youngmin
 
Group3:hyunseong,chunji,cap, and donghyunn
 
 Chunji's pov
Aish!! Boyfriend again!why?why now!!??? I should be happy that Mia and minnie just met boyfriend, I know they are their fans but it seems like they like boyfriend more than teen top......it makes me moody and now I'm not even in Mia's group or in Minnie's group who the hell made those groups up!!??( sorry umm that was my fault lol) well anyways what ever maybe Minnie is mad at me who knows we have a day off so I'm going to enjoy it! :P
 
Mia's pov
As we were walking around and looking for some fun games me minwoo , jeongmin , and even changjo got to know each other more but niel was just quiet the whole time, and he stayed a bit behind us what's wrong with him? i thought to myself ? I tried to go near him and talk to him ,but then  I accidentally tripped on a rock "i hate rocks"! yelled and fell to the floor and jeongmin was the closest one to me so he picked me up.  and as I looked at him I felt my heartbeat beating faster "are you okay?" His cute voice ask, but I was in a different world unable to respond after a while I snap out of it and I see jeongmin's face next to mine and I see him smiling, when he notices me back in reality he laughs quietly and then holds my hand while walking wait...." I'm I dreaming"? I say while looking at our hands "ohh I'm sorry" he says and then quickly let's go off my hand I'm actually quite disappointed now but I totally forgot about niel! I run up to him and this time I luckily don't fall "are you okay"? he says looking confused i laughed "ohh yes I am" I laugh or maybe not he looks straight at me and asks "what do you mean" I'm .. never mind I answer but then he pulls me a little closer and whispers " I know you have a crush on him" "nooooooo" I say with my mouth shaped like a o , am I that obvious? I think to myself and then start walking a little faster.
"There guys I found this awesome master piece"! Jeongmin says while pointing out a huge dragon shaped head roller coster he's so cute ^_^ I thought t to my self wait , what I'm I even thinking ? I don't even really know him!  do I like him??!! 0.0
 
jeongmin's pov
I don't know what it is but somehow I kind off started to like Mia even though i only knew her for a couple of minutes, I liked her....what should I do? When should? I tell her ? I kept on questioning my self but then suddenly I looked up and see a really big dragon ride, i point at at and say " there guys look I found my master piece" they first just look up In amazement and then just weakly nod. We walk in to this sort of long blank tunnel that leads to the seats. The seats were per 3 people so this is how we decided to sit: me Mia and niel in one seat , and minwoo and changjo in the other seat with some stranger.. Mia looked really scared so I asked if she was scared and she answered "well not that much it's just that its really huge"! I smile and nod then the ride is over I notice her not looking so happy I walk over to her and she loses her balance,good thing I was there to support her in time she turns around and apologizes. I tell her that its no problem, and the we head to look for some ice cream to cool us down even though it was a bit chilly.
 
 Niels pov
Why is that ramen haired guy acting like he was so close to her!??
Does he like her? she didn't even look bothered like she looks with me. Does she like him back?
Well what ever it was it was kind of bothering me......after the ride was over Mia must of been dizzy , I tried to ask her if she was okay but instead jeongmin aka ramen hair walked over to her and she fell into his arms, why couldn't that be me? I thought to myself in anger. Then we went to get some ice cream it was a little cold but we were a little sweaty from the ride so why not I guess? First ones to order were changjo and minwoo, changjo ordered bubble gum while minwoo ordered cookies and cream I ordered just chocolate and then it was Mia's and jeongmin's turn to order "strawberry please " they both yelled at the same time looked at each other and laughed 'why are they like that are they dating!??'
 
Mia's pov
Oh my goodness why is jeongmin soo damn adorable and sweet!? And how come we have so much in common? I do not know but i think that I'm really starting to like him!! When we were ordering the ice cream I was a little surprised that we ordered the same ice cream at the same time! we just looked at each other in confusion and laughed and we continued walking and eating our ice creams then suddenly jeongmin walked next to me " where do you want to go next"? we walked into the haunted house 
.............to be continued.............