Pool party part 4 (final)

a DREAM come true!

Mia's pov

why is donghyun Asking  me so much stuff??.... aish does he have to know who i like ?well I don't really care since chunji already knows too and so does Minnie and ricky probably too.... When me and him finished talking about stuff he poked me and asked' why do you like him? All I could answer wast he's cool and handsome.. he just face palmed him self while laughing and said "you little kids"! and I reply I'm not little I'm already a teenager for a long time oppa! He nodded and took me to Catch up with Minnie and the rest

Minnie's pov
I watch all the guys slide fast into the water from the huge slide. it was really exiting to see them fall into the water and , then they would manage to swim so easily! I'm going to try I thought to myself . I I got up and told ricky that I can do it too! he looked at me like I'f I was crazy and called changjo over and asked "hyung can she go too?"
And then changjo's reply was : omo! Ricky why are you asking me you're older then me.....  And im not your hyung! for the 100th time! aish, If she wants to she can i guess......then kwangmin jumped in and said "I thought that  you didn't know how to swim!"I just looked down and said but "I know how to slide"! and he just laughed thwn spoke " but you have to wear this! and minwoo handed me a swimming west , and I just widened my eyes in shock" oppa are you actually not joking "!? He shook his head and said " you are here with your oppas so you must listen to them!" I just pouted and took the west . I will look so dumb wearing this I taught as i already felt my cheeks red from embarrassment , not just that my crush knows that I can't swim I even have to wear a life jacket in front of him ! it it just getting better and better! and other people will see me too!  plus they are idols omg! I Refused a little but then took it on because the slide looked so fun , so I took it on and hoped that they wouldn't make fun of me .
 
youngmin's pov
 
"hahahah now you actually look your age "! kyeopta!" ricky said to minnie while smiling as the others laughed ...all of them except me because it made me feel even weirder about liking her.. time passed and we were still sliding I asked them if they wanted to eat and they nodded ,and we left to the food court ate and talked for a little and then Mia and the guys came along but except jeongmin where can he be!? I hope that he's not sick!
 
Mia's pov
Me and the guys pulled some chairs over to their table and started joking around and laughing  out of no where. I  was about to order food,when a hand stopped me I turn around and see donghyun laughing softly and saying " you get full easily right?" I was confused, but just nodded. he said "well than dont eat!" But I'm hungry I replied,  and then he pulled me over to another food store and told me to wait outside and came back in no time ! then he gave me a strawberry granola bar, how much i hate granola bars i thought in my mind! I gave him a weird look and he laughed and said"you are on a diet now youre doing to be an idol soon and since you don't really eat much anyways this should do "I nodded opened it and was about to eat it but then a question popped in my head , and I asked him "why isn't Minnie on a diet? He went quiet for a little and then said "she is never full she would starve on the first day of dieting! I nodded and ate it and it actually kind of filled me up but there was something bugging me was he serious?
 
donghyun's pov
You should be on a diet!?? What the hell why did I say such a STUPID  thing? Well heheh blood type B's are so damn easy to fool pabos! Well I hope jeongmin is going to send her some good snacks if not I'm going to kill him for making myself look like a fool! Grr! 
 
 jeongmin's pov
Is that all sir?  A girl behind the counter asked for like the 20000th time because I kept on seeing something around the counter and each time payed for everything separately. "haha yes that's it for now thank you " I chuckled . "no problem sir" she answered. oh I have everything on the list 0k soo banana milk check!...necklace check.....pockies check .....flowers.....ahh let's get some flowers what color.......pink?nonono she isn't girly....green?that would be just ugly.....umm orange!!!! I don't think that they make that ...she likes romance??RED!!!! Perfect as I look for 1 big red rose I pay and then walk out the door and get a taxi. hello umm..t.o.p media building 142 ...geongji dictrict ...I think!
"Ooh are you planning some kind of a surprise?" He asked confusingly.  
"actually yes " I replied happily.
"Well than good luck I hope you get to the right address" he miles and then we drove off!
 
------after the car drive------
 
I entered the building that seemed quite bigger than starship, and that surprised me hello sir, the lady greeted me." hello I answered back"
jeongmin:umm the two new trainees live floor 10?? Apt 3? Right
The lady:actually floor 3 apt 10 why are you delivering something? oh wait  aren't you in boyfriend?
Jeongmin:oh yes I am do you like in our group!?
The lady:yes I actually do especially donghyun!
Jeongmin: haha ill sure tell him that...soo can you help me get this into their room please?
The lady:oh of course but they are gone with tee-(cut off by jm)
Jeongmin: teen top I know that ! Heheh sorry for cutting you off...
The lady: ohh great, thats fine! so should I tell them that you came by?
Jeongmin: please don't this is supposed to be a little surprise 
The lady:sure than do you want to send a little message along with the box?
Jeongmin:**why didn't I think of that?** oh of course I almost forgot  I finished writing the message and gave it to the lady then someone came to pick it up and bring it into their room omo ! now I have to go home and stay cool but before that text donghyun...
To:donghyun hyung
From:jeongmin 
hyung!i did it ! FINALLY! hope she feels the same way umm..by the way you guys can leave now and ill be at the dorm byee! :D
 
Minnie's pov
Omo this is so embarrassing! Why did I agree? It's not just telling your crush that you don't know how to swim but then even your crush teaching you swim while you we're a life jacket for little kids!( I once again space out!)
Ok Minnie just come into the water you won't drown you're wearing a life jacket! I hear kwangmin yell jokingly I look down at the water and nod then I get into the pool the guys are already inside swimming around.
 
Donghyun's pov
*20 minutes before*
What the hell is taking him soo long he should of just bought some kind of bracelet and some flowers is he like planting his own flowers and making his own bracelet with a beed kit?? What I'm I supposed to do now its almost 6 pm and we came here around 11 AM! aish I had no other chance but tell them to dress up and go to a different place before they all leave without us... So i looked up at everyone and said "Guys what about going to a pizza store you all must be quite hungry by now oh and by the way.....jeongmin wasn't feeling so well so the might not join us tonight ". they all just sighed and nodded except for Mia she looked so disappointed which was REALLY GOOD.. Not that she was disappointed but that she actually cared for him,then we all got  into a Huge van and left to the nearest pizza store 

Is it too fast?