The audition

a DREAM come true!
~intro~

Mia's pov

A couple of weeks ago me and my best friend Minnie have auditioned to t.o.p media. We wanted to send our video to every possible label but t.o.p media was the only label that we could send it to due the the file type. And I couldn't  believe it but we passed he audition!! But one thing.......  I haven't told anyone not even Minnie or my friends/family. It's been 3 days already and we had to make a move!So I called Minnie and asked her to sleepover tonight but , without telling her on the phone because ......

1. She wouldn't believe me !

2. I had to tell her in person because I dislike talking a bout important things on the phone

AND

3. she would keep on talking and never ever shut up!!

I hope she doesn't find out before I tell her!

 

Minnie's pov

I was just about to go to sleep when I heard the phone ring, my mom picked it up so I just left and ignored it ,since I was tired. Just then I heard her yell my name "Minnie it's for you"!!
I ran to grab the phone being half dressed In my pyjama and half way in normal clothes,I took the phone and I heard something weird, it's like if Mia was exited almost out of breath (doesn't seem like her) i knew something was going on! "Mia is everything alright?" I concernedly ask her.
"Actually yes, just come to my house fast!!"  She said quickly. "Sure!" I said worriedly. This doesn't seem like the lazy Mia I know! I got dressed and told my dad that Mia wanted to see me, he agreed to drive me over to Mia's house.
 
Mia's pov - 20 minutes later
Minnie arrived quickly afterwards I called her maybe i scared her, I thought to my self. As she knocked on my door I ran to the door in excitement so quickly and forgot about the door being unlocked, she opened the door and hit me in my face! When she walked in she screamed so much and almost started crying when she saw my face all blue and covered in a bit of blood. She kept on apologizing and mumbling some things, I told her that it will be fine as. I patted her head she began crying even more . I slapped her softly and told her that I needed to talk to her,she looked at me really confused . I told her that we passed the audition, she slapped her self while wiping her tears away. she started screaming again, but this time it was because of happiness,she was screaming even louder ! thank god that my parents aren't at home!
 
Minnie's pov
I was scared to death but also curious about why she was so out of breath when she called me. With every second i waited for the elevator and stepped to knock on the door I became more and more worried. Finally I knocked, but I remembered that every time I waited for someone to open the door she got mad since I kept on doing that over 3 years, so I just walked in without even realizing that the door hit her right in the face!I felt such a blame and got even more freaked out when I've seen blood pouring down her lips. I started panicking. She slapped my face and told me something unbelievable! I was so shocked that I didn't even ask her if it was true and started screaming and jumping around the room. "which company?"I asked . She answered " t.o.p media " started screaming even more!
 
Mia's pov
After like 30 minutes of screaming and being hyper we decided to come up with something to tell out parents, since my parents aren't home and yours are at your house we should just call them and tell them the truth. i decided and Minnie nodded worriedly. I called my mom and explained every single thing to her,and she actually agreed which was very but very weird of her! She told me that I was growing up and that I should think about my future,but on the other hand Minnie was still a bit too young to live in a different country by her self , and her parents wouldn't even let her out with her friends in this country! So we decided to call together, we explained every single little detail without them being worried, they said that they would think about it, but we kept on bugging them until they agreed but, first wanted to talk to the manager and owner of the company so all that was left for us to do is to call t.o.p media.
They answered right away it was some older lady that spoke pretty good english and told us every thing.She said that the manager wanted to video chat with us and our parents on a different day so we agreed and said goodbye.
 
 Minnie's pov
Omg! I was really exited but actually even scared at the same time ! I can't believe my mom actually agreed to talk to the manager! I though she didn't care about it! A couple minutes of heartbeats went by,we kept on talking about wanting to become idols all night. We were tired but still kept on talking until we fell right asleep on the couch in the living room. Ater we woke up we already heard Mia's younger brothers and her parents eating lunch. I woke up first and tried to wake Mia up so I started poking her,after about 10 minutes of trying to wake her up she got annoyed and woke up her self,then we went to get dressed and washed and ate lunch afterwards. Then we called my mom to come over, after about an hour she arrived first we talked to them about it before video calling the manager 
 
Mia's pov
Everything went well,I don't even know how it's possible but I'm pretty sure that I was awake! So then we called the lady again and she told us to make a video account so we did ,and about 10 min later someone called us. It was a older man maybe in his late 40s he was really kind and explained everything well to out parents one more time, he also knew english fluently I was kind of surprised. And after he had a private talk with out parents they sett up a date for us to fly to korea it was supposed to be a week from now!
 
our moms pov
 We know that out daughters are still very young , and we are really worried and scared about them. But they really want to become idols and its good for them to have some kind of future and live their lives! They always wanted to become idols and now they finally got the chance,maybe it's their only chance so we don't want them to regret. We even told the manager to specially watch out for them since their only 13 and 17 years old, and they never even been to Korea and he said that there will be someone to be like their 2nd mom we just hope that they Are happy and most of all save and healthy!

Are they going to be happy!?