House tour

a DREAM come true!

Minnie's pov

oppa don't carry so much stuff! I tell ljoe he smiles and says" its not even heavy!" he walks trough the door and almost falls over "aissh oppa put it down"
I repeat again but this time a little but louder he turns around and shakes his head to the side, I run up to him and take one of my bags from him and as I turn around with it ,changjo takes it away from me I whine and tell him not to carry it and he laughs and runs away with it but I'm tired from dancing so I'm not going to run after him. As we walk cap opens the door omg it's so nice I think to my self I can see Mia admiring it too. "Okay I'll show you where you guys can sleep" chunji points to a door that says " power voice chunji" we look totally lost and look at the other guys who yell at chunji "you ert.!" We laugh and then Ricky shows us our actual room it look big and comfortable and there was a huge and soft bed in the middle of the room we both jump on it and rest "we'll you guys get some rest and ill be in the living room if you need me" we nod and he leaves the room, then we change to out pyjamas and put our hair in a Pontail we walk out the door to eat I walk out first and Mia is just a little behind me I run because I see food and Mia just walks out the door- like a human...
 
Niels pov
 
I want to apologize to Mia but I don't know how otteokke!? What should I do? She's walking out the door should I stop her? I don't even know why I did it but I grabbed her hand whispered her name and ...... Kissed her........ I felt soo embarrassed and I felt something weird this is not good but I had to let my feelings out!
She doesn't kiss back almost tears up, then she ooks up at me and tightly hugs me I turn red but I can already tell she doesn't like me back.  after a couple of seconds she lets go and starts crying a little grabs my wrist and pulls me into her room she sits on the corner of the bed and tells me to sit beside her and asks me " umm....niel why did these two things happen today?i just stand there confused but tell her what I feel to her she then tears up and hugs me again and says niel I'm really sorry but I can't like you back yet, you're talented, good looking and soo funny but we just got to know each other I want all teen top members close to me and Minnie but not really this way then she says sorry and cries even more gets up from the bed and slowly walks away and says those words again "I'm really sorry" I grab her wrist and hug her "i know I m sorry for making it hard for you" We both cry and we apologized again we wipe our tears and then minnie walks in the door she was about to lay on the bed she didn't even notice me , she sits beside the space between me and Mia "Mia what is aahahaaagahaaaaa! She screams as she looks at me and Says " omo! I didn''t even see you!!
I just kind of laugh and then I leave she is probably going to talk to her. But I'm scared will both of them hate me!?

sorry for the short chapter