Shouldn't be here

Her Howling Mark

It was the middle of the night as Jiyong laid in bed with Dara. Their discarded clothes sprawled around the room in a messy fashion. She lay fast asleep, her bare body tucked comfortably in his arms as her soft breaths hit his chest. He replayed their first night together in his head as he looked at her youthful face. A faint smile on his lips.

He randomly turned his head to the side and caught sight of Sohee's wallet sticking out of his back pocket. The image of her cute face poped up in his head and he grined. Carefully, he pulled his arms away from Dara and got out of bed. He crawled over to his pants, pulling out the wallet, and scanning over Sohee's adress.

"I should return this as soon as possible." He whispered, trying not to wake Dara.

15 minutes later

With his phone in one hand and the wallet in the other, Jiyong trouted up the metal stairs to Sohee's appartment. Slowly, he made his way to door number 26. Before knocking on the door, he checked his watch that read 12:18 am.

"Maybe I should come back later. She might be sleeping." That thought then vanished when he heard the tv on the other side of the door turn on. "Or maybe not." He gently knocked on the wood and waited paitently.

A few secounds went by before the door opened, revealing Sohee. She wore an oversized dress shirt with black lounge shorts and a black tank top. Her long hair was pulled up in a loose pony tail. Her presence was enough to hypnotize him.

Her innocent eyes looked up at him a bit suprised. "Van boy?" She repeated the nickname she had given him earlier at Lotte world.

Snapping out of the trance she put him under, he oppened his mouth to say something but no words came out. She gave him a funny look. "You okay?" She asked softly.

With his eyes wide, he blinked a few times. "Um, yeah. I'm great."

She smiled. "So... what are you doing here?"

"Your uh wallet. You left it by the ice cream shop." He held up his hand to give it to her. "I wanted to give it back asap."

"Oh my gosh, I've been looking all over for this." She took it from him. "Thanks. This was nice of you."

He put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "No problem."

Then, the sound of snoop dog's 'Murder was the case' short film played faintly from behind her. He could tell that it had just started.

"You like snoop?" He asked in suprise.

She shrugged, shyly smiling. "I kinda love old school rap."

His jaw droped. 'This girl is beautiful, stylish, AND likes rap...she's perfect.' His thoughts went wild with admiration for her.

"You wanna come in and watch with me?"

He took no time to think. "I'd love to."

Before they knew it, two hours had passed by. It had started out with them watching the short flim, but after that had ended, they watched various music videos, shows, and a movie. 

They were having such a good time when Sohee realized she hadn't asked him for his name yet.

"So..." She began speaking, not moving from her bundbled up position on the couch. "Do you have a name or should I continue to call you van boy?"

He rose an eyebrow and smiled. "I'm Kwon Jiyong."

She turned to look at him, a faint smile on her lips. "Nice to meet you."

Before he could say anything, his phone began to ring. He excused himself, walking to the side of the room to answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered quietly

"Yah! Jiyong where are you? It's 3 in the morning!" Dara's angry voice shrieked throught the other end.

He winced. "Mianhae noona, I uh... went out to get you some food. I guess I didn't realise how late it was."

"Well hurry back. Do you know how scared I was when I woke up; , and you were gone? I thought you just used me and weren't coming back." She huffed.

"Of course I'm comming back... I live there." He joked.

"...You think you're funny don't you?"

He smiled. "Yup."

"Just hurry back." She repeated.

"Neh." He hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Is everything alright?" Sohee questioned from behind.

He turned around, suprised to see her standing there. "Oh, yeah. My noona is just a little upset with me."

She poked out her lip. "Noona? Your sister?"

He paused for a second, taking in all of what she said. "Yeh, my sister. I kinda told her that I was buying her food." He mentally kicked himself for lying. He shouldn't even be here right now. 

She checked her wrist watch. "I don't think you're gonna find any restaurants open at this hour. If you want, I could cook something up real quick and you can take that to her."

He smiled. "If it's not too much trouble."

She shook her head. "Not at all. I'm happy to do it." And with that said, she disapeared into the kitchen.

10 minutes later

Jiyong stood at the kitchen counter, packing all the food Sohee had prepaired into plastic bags. She made suprisingly a lot in such little time. There was enough to feed 4 people.

While he was busy with that, Sohee had taken his cell phone and began typing something in. When she was done, she placed to phone down next to him. With the food in one hand, he picked up his phone with the other, giving her a confused look.

She smiled. "Just something to remember me by."

He bit his lip to keep from smiling too wide and bowed. "Thanks Sohee ah."

She nodded, smiling. "Neh oppa."

 

After leaving Sohee's apartment, Jiyong sat in his car, setting the food in the passenger seat. Curiously, he checked his phone, wondering what it is she had done.

It didn't take him long to notice a new number in his contacts followed by Sohee's name. He smiled, taking a moment to stare at his phone before driving back to his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should update more.

Hope you liked this chapter ^^