A day to remember

Her Howling Mark

*Beep...Beep...Beep*

The alarm next to Jiyong's head went off, creating an increasingly annoying sound. He lazily hit the device a few times before shutting it off, and slowly rolled out of bed. Dragging his feet, he made his way to the bathroom where his porcelain shower awaited him. He wasn't used to waking up this early, but today was a special day. It was his and Sandara's 4th anniversary so he had to make sure everything was perfect.

He quickly got undressed and hopped in the steaming water of the shower.

"Ahh... feels good." He sleepily said as he rested his head against the wet wall beside him. "I think I'll go back to sleep for a few minutes." Just as he was about to drift off to sleep, he remembered why he got up so early in the first place. "Wake up you fool." He spoke to himself as he smacked his forehead. "We have plans today."

The plan was to pick up Dara from her apartment, take her out for breakfast, take her to the beach where they would exchange gifts, then head over to Lotte World for the rest of the day. "It's gonna be a day to remember." He said to himself, while smiling.

After stepping out of the shower, Jiyong brushed his teeth, put on his favorite pale blue plaid button up shirt, a pale yellow blazer to go over it, some white slacks, and his black vans. He grabbed his keys before checking himself in the mirror one last time, and headed out the door.

At Dara's apartment

Jiyong knocked lightly on her door and waited patiently. After a few seconds, Dara finally appeared. She was wearing a pink baby doll dress, with yellow flats, and her hair was up in a neat bun.

"Whoa." Jiyong said absent mindedly. "Noona... you're so beautiful."

She giggled and curtsied. "Why thank you love."

He looked at her long legs. "Are you sure you wanna go out? I'm sure we can find many fun things to do in your bed."

She hit his shoulder and laughed. "Is that all you think about?"

He shrugged. "97% of the time."

*Blink*

"Let's go noona!" Jiyong pulled Dara out of her apartment and towards their fun filled day.

After breakfast on the beach

"Aish, Jiyong you know I hate not being able to see." Dara whinnied as she tugged at the blind fold around her face.

Jiyong put her hands by her side. "Just wait a little while longer noona."

She pouted and crossed her arms. "Fine."

There was a short silence.

"Okay, you can take it off now." He said with enthusiasm.

Slowly, her fingers undid the tiny knot in the thin cloth. In front of her was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. There were a ton of red roses spread along the shore, each of them more beautiful than the last. She gasped and looked at Jiyong in complete surprise.

"Did you do this?"

He gave a small smile. "Of course, who else?"

"How many roses are these?"

He took no time to think. "1,095." He said sounding proud of himself. "One rose for each day we've been together."

Tears started forming in her eyes as he covered and looked at him. Noticing this, he quickly stepped in and rubbed her cheek.

"Why are you crying jagi?"

She smiled. "Because I love you. Let me give you your present." She reached in her bra and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Here." Her arm extended to him.

With a raised eyebrow, he took it. "You got me paper?"

"Just read it."

Unsure, he unfolded the object and studied the words that were on it. All it said was 'I'm ready.'

He gave her a puzzled look. "Ready for what?'

She crossed her arms and stared at his, waiting for him to pick up on it. After a few more seconds of confusion, Jiyong finally understood.

"Oh!" He nearly shouted. "You mean !"

She punched his shoulder. "Yah! Do you want the whole world to know our business?!"

He noticed her blushing and began to laugh. "My bad jagi. Aigo you're so cute." He pinched her cheek. "When can I open my gift?" He asked while thinking of ways to get her dress off.

"After we're done at lotte world." She responded shyly.

He took her hand. "Alright, then let's finish up playing in the amusement park so we can play in bed." He ran with her to the car.

At Lotte World

Dara and Jiyong walked around arm in arm, looking at all the pretty things inside. They'd already been there for about 2 and a half hours and done almost everything.

"What do you want to do next jagi?" Jiyong asked, looking down at his tiny noona.

"Hmm..." She thought for a moment then something caught her eye. "That!" She pointed towards the skating rink.

"Do you even know how to ice skate?" He questioned.

She shook her head. "Not at all. But you'll help me right?" She looked up at him."

He smiled. "Sure."

 

Once Jiyong's skates were securely on, he tied Dara's and helped her to her feet. With her hand in his, he skated to a random corner of the rink. Dara struggled to keep her legs sturdy as he held on to her boyfriend.

"Why is this so hard?" She puffed angrily.

"Let's try something easy hmm?" He began to spin with her in a slow circular motion. "Easier?"

She concentrated on her feet then smiled. "Y-yeah."

"Good." He smiled as he looked around. Then, out of no where, he caught a glimpse of someone. A girl with milky skin, long black hair, a cute round face, and a nice curve in her hips. She was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen. Her facial expression barely changed as a friend of hers talked to her. Her presence was somehow colder than the ice beneath them, and he liked that. After she was done talking with her friend, she glided towards the opening of the rink. As she passed by, she made brief eye contact with Jiyong. She gave him a sweet eye smile before exiting the ice skating rink.

This caught him off guard, making him let go of Dara. This in turn resulted in her falling flat on her .

"Owww!" She shrieked, waking Jiyong up from his daze.

He looked down at her in surprise. "Omo! Jagiyah, I'm so sorry."

She looked at him with a death glare. "Why'd you drop me??"

"Sorry." Was all he could say. He helped her up and sat her on a near by bench. "I'll buy you ice cream to make it up to you okay?" He didn't wait for an answer as he quickly made his way towards the closest ice cream shop.

Once he finally found one, he was relieved that there wasn't that many people, just him and that girl from earlier. He stood a few feet away from her as he watched her ordering her treat. She smiled sweetly as the cashier handed the ice cream to her. She took a spoonful of her frozen desert in . Jiyong watched carefully as her pink spoon left her lips. Her soft red lips. She looked so precious standing there beside him.

The girl noticed his staring and turned to give him a questioning look. Trying to play it off cool, Jiyong quickly averted his eyes to the menu in front of him.

'Why were you staring so hard you idiot?' He questioned himself. 'Maybe if I keep looking at the menu then-'

"I like your vans." She finally spoke. Her sweet voice almost tuned him to jelly.

"Huh?"

"Your shoes." She pointed to his feet. "I like your vans. I'm wearing a pair also."

He looked down to view her feet. She had a pair of acid washed spiked vans. "Whoa. You have nice style."

She half smiled. "So do you."

Before they could continue their conversation, someone began to call her. "Sohee ah, we have to go." They both turned to view a tanned girl with long brown hair.

"Coming Yoobin unnie." She picked up her ice cream and turned back to Jiyong. "Bye van boy." She bowed and walked off with Yoobin.

Jiyong watched her until she was out of his sight. "Sohee." He spoke her name, unable to hide his smile. "I like that." As he was about to walk away, he noticed she had forgotten her wallet. "Hmm." He picked it up and examined it. Inside, he found her ID card and a few pictures of her with friends. There was also a piece of paper with her home address. "I should return this." He said aloud, making a reason to see her again.

"Jiyong." Dara's voice came from behind him.

He jumped slightly as he turned to look at her. "Oh hey jagi." He slid the wallet in his back pocket.

"What's taking you so long with the ice cream. You're the only person in line."

He looked at her wide eyed, trying to come up with something. "I uh... zoned out."

She eyed him suspiciously but let it go. "Whatever. Forget about the ice cream, lets go skate some more." She pulled him back to the rink where they spent the rest of their time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done!

Hope you liked it so far ^^