Sohee, Meet Dara

Her Howling Mark

Trying to keep quiet, Jiyong snuck into his apartment, hoping not to wake Dara. 

". I didn't know it was that late." He mumbled as he looked at the clock above the stove. It was already 3 in the morning, he had told Dara he'd be back by 11.

Stepping lightly, he tried his hardest not to make a sound, and he almost made it. Almost. Out of nowhere, the bookcase decided it wanted to jump out in front of him and fling books everywhere. Franticly, he started picking up books and stuffing them back in place, not really caring if they were organized or not. 

"Please don't let her wake." Jiyong pleaded with the universe for the miraculous chance that Sandara hadn't heard a thing. Just as he was putting the last book on the shelf, he heard tiny footsteps behind.  

"Jiyong..." 

He sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm going to die." 

"You're home late." 

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I ju-" He stopped mid sentence when he turned around and saw what she was wearing, or what she wasn't wearing. "You...uh...y-you're not...you're ." 

She nodded, walking over to him slowly. "You were taking so long to get home." She wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing his collar bone. "I got tired of waiting." She said in between kisses as her fingers intertwined with his hair, making him shiver. "I had no choice but to entertain myself." 

Without another thought, Jiyong grabbed her bare hips and crashed his lips against hers. The mere thought of what she was doing to herself alone in his bed was enough to make his temperature rise. Hastily, he backed her up into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him, and throwing her on the bed. Placing both hands on either side of her head, he took a moment to look in her eyes. 

'I'm so lucky to have someone like her. Thank goodness she didn't ask me where I'd been. She wouldn't be happy that I was out with another girl so late.' 

He kissed up and down her neck, leaving small bites along her soft skin, smirking whenever she would moan. 

'I wonder if Sohee's still awake.' He randomly remembered that Sohee had insomnia.  

He ed his shirt and slid off his pants. 'She lives alone, I hope she's not lonely.' 

His hands roamed Dara's chest, then her stomach, down to her legs. 'Who does she go to when she's alone. Maybe her parents or Yoobin. Or that Heechul guy.' A sudden pang of jealousy tore through his chest. The very thought of her being alone with that rich, stuck up snob pissed him off. 

"Jiyong." Dara called out in a pained whimper. 

During his unreasonable jealous rage, he hadn't noticed that his grip on Dara's legs had tightened, leaving red marks on her skin. His eyes widened as he kissed her broken skin below his finger tips. 

"I'm so sorry noona." He voiced his concern, looking down at her with worry. 

She placed a hand on his cheek. "It's ok. Keep going." She smiled up at him. 

Still feeling guilty, he nodded and proceeded to place gentle kisses on her neck. 

'What am I doing? I shouldn't be thinking about another girl while I'm with my fiance.'  

He stopped all his movements and looked in Sandara's eyes. Curiously, she looked up at him, wondering what was on his mind. 

"I love you noona." 

She blinked, confused. "I know. I love you too." 

"I just want you to know that you're the only one for me." 

"Jiyong where is all of this coming from? Did something happen while you were out?" 

After a while of trying to think of something to say, he just smiled and shook his head. "I just thought I should let you know." 

Though she was still suspicious, she figured if something did happen, he would let her know when he was ready. And it was better not to start a fight at a time like this. 

They spent the remainder of the night.... well.... you know. 

The Next Morning  

Jiyong's eyes fluttered open as he looked around his bedroom. He noticed that Dara wasn't next to him and he started to panic, fearing that he had hurt her too bad last night and she had left when he was sleeping. 

"Jagi?!" He called out, hopping up to put on his boxers. "Where are you?" He asked franticly as he ran out into the living room.

"Kitchen." She calmly responded. 

Following her voice, he saw her in nothing but his t-shirt, standing in front of the open fridge. He let out a breath of relief, making his way over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

He kissed the side of her neck. "What are you looking for?" 

"Something to eat." She then pouted, "but there's nothing." 

"Aigoo, so cute. Let's go out to eat." 

She nodded, still staring into the practically empty fridge. "Ok." 

Across Town 

"Think I'll have a dozen strawberry cheesecake macaroons and a French vanilla latte." Yoobin gave her order to the waiter before handing over her menu. 

"I'll have a vanilla créme brûlée and a vanilla nut latte." Sohee said with a smile, also giving the waiter menu. He nodded, smiling at the two girls, and walked away into the kitchen. 

"So... You and Jiyong looked cute together last night." Yoobin stated, crossing her legs. "Though, I couldn't seem to find you two after the fireworks show." 

Sohee shrugged. "I didn't want to keep him all night so we left early, around 11." 

"I see, then how come you didn't call me until around 2? What were you two doing?" Yoobin nudged smirked, implying something. 

Catching on, Sohee blushed. "It wasn't like that. We stopped to dance for a few songs, he took me to Hongdae park where we talked for a while, and then he took me home. That's all." 

Yoobin pouted. "Why are you guys moving so slow? I bet you haven't even kissed yet." 

"Yah. I just met him. Things like that don't happen this fast..." 

"But you do want something to happen don't you?" 

Sohee blushed even deeper, not saying a word. 

"You love him too don't you?" Yoobin accused happily. 

Her last statement caught Sohee off guard. "Wait what? Too? Did he say that he loved me?" 

"Well... not exactly, but he didn't deny it either." 

Sohee thought for a while, not noticing when the waiter placed their breakfast in front of them. She didn't even come out of her daze when the bell above the door at the front of the bakery began to ring.  

Jiyong & Dara 

"This place looks expensive." Dara said quietly as her and Jiyong walked into the little bakery. 

"We'll just share something if you're worried about the price. I really want to try this place out." Jiyong reassured her.

"Alright." She gave in, igniting a smile from him. "So, you had fun last night?" 

He nodded, looking over the menu. 

"Are you sure nothing happened? You were acting strange when you got home." 

He looked up at her for a brief second before quickly smiling. "Nothing happened baby, I promise." They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before she decided to believe him. 

"Ok." She dropped the subject. 

He smiled, leaning over the table to give her a kiss. 

Yoobin & Sohee 

"Um, Sohee?" Yoobin tried getting her friend's attention. 

"What?" She responded, still thinking of what Yoobin had said about Jiyong. 

"Turn around." She simply said. 

Confused, Sohee turned to look behind her, not seeing anything of interest until, "Is that Jiyong... kissing a girl?" 

"Looks like it." Yoobin confirmed, stuffing a macaroon in . 

"Oh..." Was all Sohee said, before turning back around to sip her coffee. 

"Let's go say hello." Yoobin suggested. Not really giving Sohee any time to respond, she stood, grabbed her arm, and dragged her over to their table. 

 

After their kiss, Jiyong pulled back and smiled at her. "You're so pretty." 

She blushed, but before she could say anything, her thoughts were interrupted. 

"That was cute." Yoobin suddenly spoke from behind Jiyong, making him jump and turn around. 

He was completely startled. "Yoobin, what are you doing here?" 

"Well I noticed you had walked in so me and Sohee decided to come say hi." 

He hadn't even noticed the girl standing behind her. "S-Sohee." 

She smiled, feeling a bit awkward. "Good morning Jiyong. It's nice to see you again." 

"It's nice seeing you too." He wasn't sure what else to say. 

-Awkward silence- "Um so, are you going to introduce us?" Sohee asked, gesturing to the unfamilure girl sitting accross from him. 

He binked rapidly. "Oh. Dara, this is Yoobin and Sohee."  He pointed to the girls. "Yoobin, Sohee, this is Dara, my..." He paused as he looked back and forth from Sohee and Dara. "This is my fiance." 

What came next was something he hadn't expected. Honestly, he didn't know what he expected. Maybe for Sohee get upset, tell him off, call him a liar, swear she'd never want to see him again. Something like that, but she did none of that. Instead, she smiled that same intoxicating smile, greeted Dara sweetly, and calmly walked away. She just walked away like it didn't even phase her. She didn't care.

He continued to stare at Sohee as she sat and enjoyed her breakfast. 

'Maybe we are just friends...'  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh Jiyong. This is a dangerous game you're playing v.v 

Anyway! I'm back with another update. It's been so long, I'm sorry >.< 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm already working on Ch. 7 so that should be up soon. 

Tell me what ya think <3