Pretty baby

Her Howling Mark

3 days later

Jiyong laid on his couch watching some random drama on tv. Dara had gone out of town to attend her brother's wedding. Jiyong would've gone too, but he doesn't get along with her brother all to well so he figured it would be safer to stay back home.

Over coming his boredom, he got an idea. Slyly, He took out his cell phone to text Sohee. His fingers typed quickly and skillfully a short message to her.

-Hey short stuff. Whatcha up to?

It didn't take her long to respond.

-Hey oppa. I'm just working, boring stuff. 

-Oh yeah? I can come keep you company.

- :) you don't have to

-I want to :) Just tell me where you work and I'll be right over. 

- Joli bébé. It's a little boutique in the Myeong-dong district.

-I'll be right there.

 

Sohee stood at a clothes rack sorting out blouses while her friend, Yoobin, was at the cash register, counting their earnings for the day. Suddenly, the little bell above the door began to ring. 

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" Yoobin said cheerfully.

"I came to see Sohee." Jiyong's voice came from the front of the store.

Sohee turned around to face him. She smiled and walked gracefully up to him. "Hey oppa. I wasn't expecting you to come so soon. We're just about to close up so we can hang out as soon as I'm done."

He tried to say something but was too distracted by her long beautiful hair that hung long behind her back and glowed under the store's lights. And her eyes, those eyes that could kill a man with one glance. He stared straight into them, so wide and delicious like cake. Then down to her delectable lips, dressed in red lipstick, just taunting him with her innocent yet seducing aura. Being lost in thought, he absentmindedly allowed his eyes to wander down to her enticing body. The dress she wore showed off her shoulders and most of her legs. The skirt of the dress was flowy but the waistband was tight, displaying her curves. She was like a vintage queen.

He gulped hard and nodded, not being able to form any words. This caused Yoobin to raise an eyebrow.

Jiyong sat down on a, very expensive, gold and white couch as he watched Sohee walk around doing business type stuff. Abruptly, there was a person standing in his view. He looked up to see Sohee's friend standing in front of him. She was dressed plenteously as well.

She smiled. "Hi, I'm Yoobin."

He stood up and bowed. "I'm Jiyong." He replied coolly, smiling.

"You like her?" She indiscriminately asked.

With wide eyes, he looked at Sohee and then back Yoobin. He actually contemplated whether or not he should tell the truth an say yes.

"You know," Yoobin continued. "Usually when people see something they like, they take it home with them."

Before anything else could be said, Sohee strolled casually over to the two. "What are you guys talking about?"

Jiyong blushed and Yoobin laughed before walking away.

Sohee looked at her unnie in confusion before shrugging. "Ready to go." She said in an upbeat tone.

He smiled and opened the door for her. "Let's go."

A few minutes later

Jiyong and Sohee sat on a park bench sharing a bag of Ojingeo, talking about random topics. Since they'd just met, they had a lot to talk about.

"So did your noona like the food I prepared?" Sohee asked, nibbling on her food.

He nodded, still chomping away. "She said it was a whole bunch better than my cooking... I agree."

She laughed. "I'm glade you enjoyed."

"Can I ask you something." Jiyong said, looking at her.

She rose an eyebrow ever so slightly, indicating that she was listening. Such a small action showed off how classy she was.

"Why are you so dressed up? Do you have somewhere to be?"

She gave a small smile and shook her head. "My boss makes me and the rest of the employees dress this way. He says he wants everything in his store to be beautiful, including his girls." She sighed. "We would never want to go against Mr. Kim Heechul's wishes." (Bet you weren't expecting that >:D) "I'm not complaining though." She continued. "I love using different styles." 

He nodded, smiling at her answer. "How old are you Sohee?"

"21. You?" She answered. 

"I'll be 25 soon."

He had to admit he had always liked younger girls, with the exception to Sandara of course. So it came as no surprise that Sohee caught his interest. But she was somehow different than anyone he had ever met before.

"Oppa?" Her voice broke him out of his thought.

"Yes?" 

"Why do you always do that?" She asked with her head tilted to the side.

He gave her a confused look. "Do what?"

"Whenever I talk to you seem like you're always so deep in thought. It's like you're far away." She giggled. "Are you afraid of getting close to me?" She joked, not noticing how much he was blushing.

His face quickly returned to it's natural color as he shook his head and laughed. "Ani it's not like that. I'm just afraid that if I do get close to you, I wont be able to stay away." He answered truthfully.

She smiled, swinging her legs and looking at the ground. "Good answer."

He smiled also as he looked at this pretty little girl that he just wanted to do any and everything with. Every possible thing on earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong you bad boy!

Oh yeah, Heechul will be joining the story shortly :)

Hope you liked.

Tell me what you think <3