First Date?

The fatal Body Swap

 

 

PoV Gwen

At the next morning I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the boys still sleeped. I looked over at Lay and smiled. Was yesterday a dream? Will he smile at me too when he wakes up? I watched him as he breathed in and out slowly.

His face broke suddenly. Small lines formed at corners of his eyes and little dimples appeared on his cheeks.  About what dreamed he?

I could not hold myself back and ran down his cheek with my fingers. It felt soft and I did not want to stop.

I was so lost in the feeling, so I did not notice how someone coughed near me.

I slowly looked away from Lay's face and in the round. Many grinning faces watched me. Some had to hold back their laughter. Only Luhan didn't, who was still asleep.

My head was super red.

"Um, it's not what it looks like."

Chanyeol lying next to me could not hold back his laughter. He laughed loudly and rolling around in his sleeping bag, now the others giggled. But Lay did not feel it, he slept like a rock. But Luhan has woken up and lifted his head to see what was going on.

The mourning had also not changed me. I was still in my body. So that was probably just a one time thing.

Could I still understand Lay? Or was everything back as before? Maybe I should try it with the boys.

"Can you understand me?"

Kris replied sarcastically, "No, we have become deaf. Of course we can understand you."

But it was really odd.

"And have you thought about where you and Lay want to go?" Baekhyun asked. I did not think he could be as curious as Chanyeol.

"Where to go?" I had a bad premonition.

"Well on your date." He grinned and the other either could not hold that back.

My face was red again. Damn how long had they been listening?

Then something movied next to me. I looked over and saw Lay slip out of his blanket. He blinked and tried to keep open his sleepy eyes. First he looked up at me, then to the other. "What's going on?" They all burst out laughing.
 


After everyone had gotten up and gone out of the room, I crawled to the bathroom to get ready. I pulled my top over my head. Now that I was aware that I had been surrounded by a bunch of guys that maybe could have touched me my legs were shaking.

I looked in the mirror. "Pull yourself together, Gwen. Everything went well, right? No one has touched you. So just calm down."

Suddenly the door opened and Lay entered. When he saw me he got big eyes. I screamed and covered my s. Turned away.

>> Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! <<

"Oh ... . Sorry. " With these words he turned towards the door and disappeared out of the bathroom.

>> Oh my God, he's just seen me half ! <<

I quickly shut the door and hopped into the shower. Tried to cool my hot face.

 

PoV Lay

>> Oh my God, I've just seen her half ! <<

Her hand had much hidden, but he had seen the curves and so much skin that invited to pet.

Man, he was really erse.

>> Focus. You have to get ready. <<

He put on a black T-shirt, plus a green and white plaid shirt and a short jeans.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Luhan got stormed in. "Yixing! Something happened. Your sister ... "

Lay stormed out of the door into the living room where he found his manager and the other guys.

"What's going on?"

His manager looked at him sadly. "Your sister had a car accident and is in the hospital."

 
 
 
 
 

just for you to know Lay doesn't have a sister (I think), she's just an OC

okay here is the chapter, and the story won't be too long till the end,

I think about making two more chapters and then stop it, 'cause I want to make a new fanfic

I have a lot of Ideas so what kind of fanfic would you like?

  1. Chanyeol (cute, funny, best friends who fall in love story)
  2. Chen (arranged marriage, drama, romance, child)
  3. Luhan ( work together, she is gonna be a new star, first doesn't know about it, he is teasing her)

comment me what you'd like :)

and subscribe

and upvote xD

Annyeong :)