Special Chapter: How they got body swaped

The fatal Body Swap

 

 

As he heard what the girl asked, Kai looked up.

She wanted a hug? From Lay?

Not from him?

Interesting.

He saw that Lay agreed and took the girl in his arms.

Funny he never made that before. Or the girls simply didn't dare to ask.

When the girl or rather Gwen, yes he had heard her name, was gone he looked to Lay and said viciously, "Did not I tell you? Now you have one victim. "

Lay replied only annoyed with: "Ye ~."

Kai had to hide a laugh. But he still saw that Lay was red.

Maybe he should try it. For what no one knew Kai could swap souls. This made an incredible amount of fun, but he had to be careful with it.

But he could indeed play Cupid for these two lovebirds.

Tomorrow morning the two would experience a nasty surprise.

 

 

15 years later ...

He strolled into the house of his friend. He did this almost every week and as usual 3 children greeted him. Huey, Dewey, and Louie as he liked to call them.

"Well, you little rascals. Where are Mom and Dad? "

"In the living room," they shouted in unison.

He smiled and ruffled the hair of all three.

One of the boys had so brown hair like his father, but is curled on his head, like that of his mother. The other two had so red hair like her mother, but they were smooth as that of the father.

They clung to his legs and he walked with heavy steps to the living room.

Once there, he saw the two cuddling on the couch.
 
"Well, you little lovebirds? How are you? "
 
They looked like caught redhanded. "Jongin!"
 
Gwen beamed at him. She got up and walked cautiously toward him. Although she was pregnant again, she looked around a year of age, even more beautiful.
 
"How are you, Gwen sweetheart?"
 
"Wonderful, even if that child down there sometimes dance Mambo, Yixing and I look forward to the baby."
 
Kai freed his legs from the children who ran away giggling. Then he leaned down and held his ear to Gwen's round belly.
 
"And you are quite sure that the child is not mine? I can see it will be a real dance machine. "
 
He grinned as he watched Lay came to his wife and her possessive put an arm around her shoulder.
 
Gwen smiled at her husband but freed himself from his arm, came over to Kai.
 
She arched her fingers and showed it to him to bend down. She  hasn't grown a piece, if already become even smaller.
 
Kai leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I know your secret."
 
He looked up, startled. "Yixing has told me. And I wanted to thank you personally. "
 
She grinned up at him.
 
Gwen then went to a desk, standing on the right wall and pulled something out.
 
She came to him and offered it to him.
 
It was a small statue of a cupid.
 
Kai looked at her. She beamed.
 
"Because you're a true little angel."
 
 
 
 
 
 

so a special chapter, hope you like it and thanks for reading this story xD 

Sarang-hae <3

link to another story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/486966

Annyeong :)