Night talk

The fatal Body Swap

 

 

The boys and I talked about many things. I kept looking at Lay but he did not seem really interested. He had on his purple headphones and Lay faced upward. Lay had closed his eyes and looked so innocent and sweet.

Suddenly I noticed that around me it had become quiet. Cautiously, I looked around and noticed that all looked at me with a grin. Damn. They probably had noticed.

"Since when do you like Lay?" Chanyeol was not only a Cheshire cat, but also quite a pain in the . And he could make damn questions. Hopefully Lay had his music turned extra loud.

"Do not worry, he doesn't listen to anything once he turned up his music."

"So tell already."

My face was hot. "So, about 6 years."

They all stared at me. "How can that be? Exo debuted but only 2 years ago. "

"Well, that was because of my friend. She was ahead of me already a huge fan of K-pop, M-pop and J-pop. She once sent me a few videos and told me I should simply look at them. And so I got into it myself. Then I searched in the internet for cool bands. So I found Lay. As a child, he was so cute."

"And? What is your plan? "

"Plan?" I looked confused at Kai, who has now spoken for the first time today.

"Well, do you want to seduce him or tell him your feelings?"

"I-I don't know. I mean he doesn't stay forever in Austria and a long distance relationship isn't realy funny? And if he would take me is a completly different question. "

Great, I poured out all my feelings here while Lay was lying beside me. What if he had heard anything yet?

"You could come with us, yes."

"And where should I live? I don't even know how long I can speak your language this well. So as I see it is all hopeless. "

An awkward silence came.

I cleared my throat. "We should go to sleep now. Tomorrow is another day. "

Although I will probably go tomorrow.

Chen stood up and turned off the light.



PoV Lay

What was she talking about? Long-distance relationship? With whom? Gwen had a boyfriend? From another country?

Lay felt a twinge in his heart. He had turned off his music a while ago, but he only caught half of their conversation.

What would he do when she had already a boyfriend? This could not be! Wasn't she too young? No, wait, Gwen was only a year younger than him. Damn. Why did he thought about this? He wasn't even sure what he felt for her.

Lay waited for a time in the room until he heard the snoring of the guys. Kyungsoo was particularly loud. (:D)

He turned his head to Gwen over and looked into her eyes open. This frightened him, and he winced. "Yah. Don't scare me like that," he whispered so the others wouldn't wake up.

However, she did not react as he would have thought. Gwen just sighed and apologized.

"What's wrong," he asked, worried.

"Oh, nothing."

"Come on, you can tell me. Is it because of your D-d-distance relationship?

She got big eyes. "How much of the conversation have you overheard?"

"Everything," he lied.

Her face burned suddenly and this brought him even more to want to find out about what she had spoken to the others.

Gwen covered her face. She mumbled something that he didn't understand.

"What did you say?"

She looked through a slit between her fingers. "Then you know everything now."

"Yes, exactly."

He saw her gulp. "And what do you say?"

Lay raised an eyebrow confused. "To what?"

"That I'm in love with you."

His jaw dropped down. He already knew that she had liked him most in Exo, but he hadn't known that she had a crush on him. Damn, it was good that he had lied.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, that's good."

Lay looked intentionally in a different direction, not in their eyes.

Silence.

"T-this means that you also ... feel the same?"

Moreover, he had not thought of. Was he in love with Gwen?

"I do not know." He looked at her.

Her eyes glittered telling. Lay did not wanted to make her cry.

As she already wanted to turn he took all his courage and quietly whispered, "But I want to find out."

Gwen's head turned to face him. Astonishment on her face loomed. Then she formed a beautiful smile.

His heart stopped and pounded at the same time so loudly that he could not even hear his own thoughts.

Nevertheless, he brought words from his mouth. "How about a date? Tomorrow? "

"Sounds good," she whispered.

Lay remained awake until she fell asleep. Then he moved closer to her. Wanted to feel her warmth. "Gwen. What have you done to me?"

He brushed a few red strands of hair from her eyes and gently ran down her cheek before he dozed off.

 

 

 


a short but cute chapter, hope you like it xD

sorry for not updating anything for a long time, it's because of school and my other story hope you're gonna forgive me :)

did you hear that infinite is gonna do a world tour?

too bad that they doesn't come to my country *sob* :'O Wae? Austia is so beautiful :D

(rights to the owner)

okay, maybe I will fly to paris or London xD (my imagination)

Annyeong :)