Kwon Young Hyun; The Cookie King

DVNTs ♪ SM's 1st Coed group

Name: Kwon Young Hyun

AFF User: COOkIesrOCkkeke

Nicknames: Pabo, Hyunnie, Teddy Bear

Age: 20 (Internationally 19)

Birthday: December 19, 1991

Ethnicity: Korean-Chinese

Pre-debut

Height, Weight: 195cm, 59kg

 

Personality: He has a very unique personality and very unique talents. For one he can sleep for up to two weeks without falling into a coma which earned him his nicknames. He is also a very talented....prankster. He can prank anybody and everybody he wants to prank. He can,and will,literally prank the pants off anyone unfortunate enough to be part of his evil schemes.

He is also very sporty and athletic which he uses to his advantage and annoys people half to death to get them running after him but they eventually give up because he outruns them all the time which annoys them even more. People love to be around him,despite his pranks,because of his refreshing personality and natural charm,which he never fails to overlook.

His favorite thing to eat is COOKIES. He can be persuaded to do nearly anything for one good cookie. And if someone refuses to give one to him he puts on his,as people call it,"Kitten Act",why they call it that he doesn't know. Basically he holds your chin up so your eyes meet his dark,hypnotizing,blue orbs,stare at you intently,and smiles his devastatingly charming,sweep you off your feet,smile after that he walks away with all the cookies he gets leaving the person stunned by his sudden change from,a cute little eye-smiling,cookie-eating prankster to a charismatic ,charming love-of-your-life type of guy.

He also loves to dance. The only thing that would distract him from dancing was a plate full of cookies. You should never-ever distract him from dancing unless you have a plate full of cookies. Or else he'll go wild grizzly bear on you and pierce through your soul with his otherwise charming eyes that he turns into deep blue whirlpools that seem to the life out of you. It is also not good idea to let him lose.He hates to lose so much,he even once stated he would rather die than
lose. He cannot and will not accept that someone is better than him at anything. Anything at all. He even won a silly cross-dressing game that his friends made up in middle-school. He really gives everything his all and does everything whole-heartedly. He hates people who just give up half-way through whatever it is their doing.

 

Hobbies:
Pranking
Playing
Reading
Writing
Planning for world domination
Eating cookies
Winning
Laughing
Smiling
Eye-smiling
Playing sports
 
Likes:
COOKIES
Winning
Playing sports
Pranking
Spazzing
Being retarded
Laughing
Smiling
Reading
Writing
Making people laugh
Eye-smiling
 
Dislikes:
Not having cookies
Mean People
Anything stupid
Cold people
Annoying people(he's a hypocrite)
Being pranked(still a hypocrite)
Hypocrites(yep...very hypocritical)
Losing
Not eating
Going to bed early
Waking up early
 
Habits :
things he does unknowingly:
-Pout
-Smirk
-Taps his foot

Other:
-Blows his hair when he's bored
-Raps at random times
-Calls all girls noona (even if they're younger. But not girls 15 below)
-Complains endlessly when he's hungry(which is almost always^^)
 
Family:
Twin sister,Kwon Seul Mi
 
BIO: Young Hyun has a twin sister named Seul Mi and together they are a kick- pranking team. They come from a moderately wealthyfamily and got what they wanted as long as they showed that they earned it,which they always did. He is a very studious student and puts his studies before anything else except his family and cookies.His best subject is Science while Seul Mi's is Math. Of course they both do great in other subjects but those are their favorites. Their parents were almost always working and would leave for long business trips every few weeks,leaving Young Hyun and Seul Mi alone with Young Hyuns German shepherd,Bae and Seul Mi's cat,Mi Young(Seul Mi+Young Hyun. They would just cook and do chores themselves but when they were done with that they would have outrageous games that would mess up the whole house. Of course they would clean up after but still,it's incredible how small the house would look on the inside. They went to a small school in a remote neighborhood and excelled in most of their subjects. Of course they weren't perfect and got low grades in some tests but the majority of the time they would at least pass. They take care of each other like they are one and feel as though they support each others lives in some way. They both love their parents endlessly despite their seemingly endless business trips and their tendency to get carried away with their work. But they know they're only like that because they want them to have the best of everything they could get.
 
Stage Name: Sky
 
Position in the group: Male Lead Dancer and Sub-Rapper
 
Personal Fanclub name: Blue Abyss
 
Talents:
-Rapping
-Playing guitar or harmonica
-Speaking:
Basic Cantonese and Filipino
Fluent Mandarin,English and Japanese
 
Side job: Actor and Model
 
Rival: -none-
 
Friend: Minho, though they aren't very close. They just got along because of their passion for rapping.
 
Fun Trivia: His least favorite cookies are oatmeal cookies.