Desrosiers (Jang), MinHee: Fashionable Umma

DVNTs ♪ SM's 1st Coed group

Name: Desrosiers (Jang), MinHee

AFF User: Dhee-licious

Nickname(s): Min MIn

Age: 22 (Internationally 21)

Birthday: July 11 1989

Ethnicity: Korean-French

Pre-debut

yeahuhljjang

 

Height, Weight: 170 cm, 56kg

Personality: Always tries to figure out the situation or compromise. She's very friendly and active. Though she stands out she doesn't like the attention.
She pays attention to everything and can often tell how somebody is feeling. People love the fact that she'll get into any argument or situation and manage to fix it. (sometimes)
Being an only child she was never usually around other kids. She became motherly because when she was with her cousins she would always be the one to watch over them and take care of the younger babies.
She is in love with fashion. She usually wears heels even if she's not working. She usually judges how people clothe themselves. She's straightforward and always speaks the truth. Some people think that this is her flaw but really it's just a habit of hers. She always says, 'I judge the clothes, not the people wearing them.' If she sees one of the members in a mess she'll usually end up fixing what they're wearing.
She may seem like a complete barbie but she isn't. She's very active and plays basketball, volleyball, is a track runner and she does swimming. She loves plays the piano and violin. She loves photography and she has a scrapbook full of pictures from when she was a trainee to present day.

 

Hobbies:

- Singing
- Designing Clothes (Drawing them)
- Shopping
- Photography
- Sports
- Playing Violin or Piano
- Being with 'Him'
- Collecting cute accessories
- Drawing (Doodling really)

 

Likes:

- Singing
- Fashion
- Photography
- Playing Piano
- Banana Milk
- Pocky
- Sports
- Smiling
- Her family/members
- Cute things
- Sweet comments eg. 'You look beautiful today' or 'You don't even need to try, you just are beautiful in who you are'
- Being hugged from behind and then 'that' person puts their chin on top of her head
- Being loved
- Pink things

 

Dislikes:

- Getting Angry
- Having nothing to do
- erts
- Being Corrected
- Dark/Confined Places
- People who judge easily
- Being misunderstood
- Rude/Fake People
- Being compared to others
- Being sick

 

Habbits:

- Judging people's clothes
- Fixing her clothes/accessories/make-up/hair
- Fixing other people's ^ (see above)
- Wandering off to shops
- Pouting
- Humming a tune
- Smiling in her sleep
- Hitting people if she laughs really hard. eg. slapping them on the arm.

 

Family:

Francois Desrosiers - Father
Jang Min Young - Mother

 

Bio:Her father is a French photographer, while her mother is a Korean fashion designer. She got her love for photography and fashion from them.
She was born and raised in Marseille, France until the age of 5. She can speak Korean, French and English fluently. They moved to Seoul but she often stayed with her aunts and cousins. She grew up with understanding that people of the same can love each other. Her first crush was even a girl but she knew she did love boys when she grew into her teens.
For a short period of time she was a child model because her parents introduced her to the industry. She was a model until the age of 13. At this time she found her love for music. Her parents put her into piano and violin lessons. This wasn't the last of her talents because one day her parents found her singing and she had a voice of an angel. (So exaggerated I know XD)
They put her in Seoul Arts Academy at the age of 15 and she stayed there until she was 18. She had so many choices in what she wanted to be but she knew she could only choose one so she picked singing.
When she started auditioning she got a lot of constructive criticism, she became stressed thinking that she shouldn't have picked that path. To let of stress she started doing sports. When ever she had a lot on her mind she would go running, if she wanted her mind of something she would swim and if she was bored or trying to avoid somebody she would play basketball or volleyball.
She became more friendly as she started to make new friends. She started her scrapbook on the day she started auditioning.

 

Stage: Minhee

Group osition: Female Leader and Sub Rapper

Personal Fanclub: Fashionistas

Talents:

- Flexible (Not as flexible as Victoria though)
- Can sing really high
- Can make animal sounds (Duck and Horse)
- Can tell what notes are being played in the music or piano etc.

 

Side Job(s): Radio Dj and MC


Rival: Hara from KARA - She thinks MinHee is a fake and can't sing. She is really only jealous because when they were both auditioning MinHee got in and Hara didn't.


Friends: Sulli & Amber from f(x), Sungyeol from Infinite, Ye Jun from F.Cuz, IU and P.O. & Zico from Block B

 

Fun trivia: She has always admired IU for her singing talents.