Kim, Hyunsu: The Evil Maknae

DVNTs ♪ SM's 1st Coed group

Name: Kim, Hyunsu

AFF: J_asian

Nickname: Hyunnie, Honey, Su-su, The scary one (by Hanuel and Youngsun)

Age: 18 (internationally 17)

Birthday: December 24, 1994

 

Pre-Debut

tumblr_lbeuzd7DF91qa5dcno1_400.jpg

Height, Weight: 160cm, 54kg

Personality: Hyunsu is a pretty calm and collected guy. You really don't see this guy ever get really mad, extcited, sad, happy... well any extreme change in emotion really. He has a poker face on most of the time and is very apathetic. Don't get me wrong though. He maybe apathetic, but he has a heart off gold... once you get past how devilish he can be. When he wants something... like winning a basketball game for example, he'll instantly act all defenseless and fragile.  It wins people over most of the time, but it's rare to see him do it.He also is very handy at finding information on people when needed... or bored especially if its blackmailing worthy material. 

He's very level headed and think more benefically than on terms of 'will I have fun.' He's very mature and hard to joke around with. He hardly ever laughs, if he does its out of his dry sarcasm. Also he can be quite the ert... if you actually pay attention he's quite the skinship freak. Despite his... cynical personality he makes up for it with his amusing sharp tounge and odd, but effective way of comforting people, grabbing their cheeks and force them to make funny faces so they laugh. 

Hobbies:

-Surfing the internet for fanfics

-updating his status on social networks

-back hugging people

-making fun of his hyungs

-finding dirt on s

-Putting bows in his noonas' hair, he has an ulterior motive so dont be fooled

 

Likes:

-Coffee (Thats why he's so short)

-The color red

-dogs

-embarassing his hyungs

-petting noonas' hair

-girls who are to embarrassed to do aeygo

-Listening to his special noona

-writing ballads

 

Dislikes:

-Forced to do aeygo

-people touching his noonas

-people who foil his plans

-Kyuhyun

-Ryu Young

-Overly childish people

-being hugged by guys

-germs

 

Habbits:

-Staring at a certain noona

-twitching his eye when a certain someone comes around

-biting the inside of his cheeks when he's annoyed or mad

-carrying around hand sanatizer

 

Family:

Dad- Kim, Chinno, Mom- Kim, Haejung

 

Bio: 

His life was in a boring and lonely rut for the better part of his life. He lived in a middle class neighborhood attending public school and was home alone most of the time because of his workaholic parents. His outlook on life was pretty simple... life is boring, why bother anymore. Even though he had people who call him 'friend' he never really saw them as friends. A lot of people called him the Ice Prince at his school. Days would pass and in secret he would drown himself in music, mainly ballad songs. His voice was very sweet and could melt any girls' heart, but he kept his talent a secret. 

It wasnt until his 2rd year of middle school his outlook on life had... more meaning to it. One day he was passing a dance studio he was curious when he heard a beautiful ballad song playing. Sneeking a peek he saw a girl dancing hip-hop style moves to the soft melody. He was surprised. That girl was nonother than Song, Hanuel. For weeks he would go to that studio everyday, the same time just to see her dance. That was until one day she caught him. After the two's formal introduction they met up at the dance studio. They confinded to each other about a lot of things and slowly Hyunsu began to open up more. Hyunsu sang for her once and Hanuel encouraged him to pursue a career as an idol. He signed up for SM and got in without a hinch and his parents let him do whatever made him happy. Because of their busy schedules they couldnt see each other and lost contact. They found each other again, but unfortunately yet again because of their schedules they drifted apart. 

 

Stage Name: Hyun

Personal fanclub: (Sorry J_asian I couldnt resist!)

Position in Group: Maknae and Male lead vocalist

Side job(s): Model

Talents: can hit high notes without using falsetto, voice imitations, girl dances.

 

Other: his catchphrase to his hyungs when they call him cute "Hahahahaha... In the end noonas love me cause I'm cute and mature."