Teaser: Our last stage...

DVNTs ♪ SM's 1st Coed group

Narrator

"DVNTs, DVNTs, DVNTs-" the tens of thousands of fans cheered.

From backstage the production crew scurried to get everything ready while the 10 idols... gathered around near the curtain where they were supposed to enter from.

"You're on in 15!" a random staff member yelled. The eldest of the group; Jongmin;  nodded at him.

"Hanuel-unnie..." Jacqueline called out softly to the girl who peeked outside. The others turned their head in a questioning manner to the Female Dancer.

Hanuel stared at the outside surroundings in sadness, "This is really it..."

The rest of the members' eyes soften and they all fell in a deep silence as reality sunk in. She said that the first time they preformed, but... in anticipation for the start of their idol career... not the end of it.

"10 minutes!"

"... Has it already been 9 years?" Hyunsu questioned. Haebin nodded as he put his hand on his dongsaeng's shoulder.

They all thought about all their adventures since they all meet in that office 9 years ago. All the times good and bad... the laughs they shared... the tears they helped ech other pull through... the heart breakes and love they experinced... the feeling of being up on that stage and supporting one another... Everything... It was all coming to an end...

Soralee sniffled a little bit thinking about all the times she's ben mad at Younghyun for pranking her... and how she'd kinda miss his antics once they moved out of the dorms.

Hanuel stared at the crowed outside and let a tear fall while she thought about not being able dance her heart out with her members anymore.

Jacqueline bit her lip and thought about all the times she's had play fights with her members because of her laziness.

Hae BIn thought about not being able to hug his group mates anymore to scare them.

Youngsu bit her lip at the though about not being able to see her Unniedul and Oppadul anymore.

Younghyung had a blank expression at the thought of not having his group mates yelling at him for all the fun pranks he's played on them.

Hyunsu closed his eyes thinking about how he'd never be able to tease his hyungs for being so childish.

Jongmin had a solemn face as he thought about all the times he's carried his dongsaengs to their room or grinning at thier pathetic attempts at helping him cook....

It was all too much and too soon for them...

"Yah," Minhee Yelled abit making everyone look up, "We shouldn't be moping about! This is our last preformance together! We need to give our fans the preformance of a life time. Sure this is it... but... but..." she trailed off as she thought about departing from her group members... her friends... her second family...

"We had one heck of a ride." Everyone turned to Ryu Young who smiled at them. Everyone grinned at his simple and uplifting statement. That one sentence summed up their idol life up til now.

"5 minutes!"

"Can we do it one last time?" Youngsun questioned. Everyone excahnged grins and put their hands one on top of another.

"On 3..." Jongmin instucted

"1..." Minhee, Soralee and Haebin said in unison with small grins on their faces

"2!" Hyunsu, Youngsun, Ryu Young, Jacqueline yelled in excitment.

"...3!" Hanuel and Youngsu both screamed as everybody lifted their hands up. They screamed their signature greeting... for the last time...

 

"We are DVNT's! Uliui jaeneung e gyeong-oesim!"

 

 


Application #2 for all members

^ clicky the link ^

Please look forward to

DVNTs!  Uliui jaeneung e gyeong-oesim~♫'

^ I will make that a link as soon as I post the story ^

and I will post it ASAP! But first the members must fill out the application form!

-XoXo

elleyX

(My new signature!)