Song, Hanuel: The Quiet Dreamer

DVNTs ♪ SM's 1st Coed group

Name: Song, Hanuel

AFF user: elleyX

Nicknames: Sky. Skylar, Skylark, Nuel (Only by Kyuhyun)

Age: 19 (Internationally 18)

Birthday: Febuary 3, 1993

Ethnicity: Korean

Pre-debut

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyjfb8vddj1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

Height, weight: 167 cm, 54kg

Personality: She's a very reserved and quiet girl at first glance, but once you get to know her you'll find she's quite the interesting girl. Because of her parent's social standing she was raised to be poliet and have a bit of her own sweet and innocent charm. But outside of the refined manner she has to carry herself in, she slightly tom-boyish and a dreamer. She's very studios when it comes to school which made it possible for her to skip 2 grades. She's also very passionate about the things she cares for. She's very obedient and do what she's told, but if it means losing something that she loves she will fight back in a calm and mature manner. She's actually natural quiet, but can be talkative and loud when she's having fun. Its hard for some people to actually know what she's thinking because she's good at hiding her emotions, but when she's angry she'll show it. 

 

Hobbies:

-Looking up at the sky

-Taking pictures

-Dancing without music

-Messing with Kyuhyun

 

Likes:

-Freedon

-The thought of being able to fly

-Butterflies and nightingales

-Kimchi fried rice

-The colors White, blue and purple

-Dyeing her hair

-Plushies especially Japanese cartoon ones like Totoro

-Painting her nails

 

Dislikes:

-Having no freedom

-Dissapointing her parents

-People she's not close to touching her

-Shelfish (Allergic)

-Bad People (Rude, Iggnorant, S_uts, Douches, etc...)

 

Habits:

-Sometimes sings in her sleep

-Bites her pen when concentrating

-Zones out when staring at things for a long time

-Laying in fetal position when sulking

-Has a hard time looking at people in the eyes

-Voice cracks when she attempts to lie

-Has chronic Insomnia

 

Family:

Father: Song, Daehyun; Age 43 and South Korea's Minister of Education, Science, & Technology

Mother: Song, Chunhei; Age 42 and Physcologist Professer at Seoul University

 

Bio: Hanuel was born into a rich and succesful family. With her father holding a postion in South Korea's government and her mother being quite the brilliant mind one can conly think this girl will become succesful like them. They were only half right. Since Hanuel was a little girl was brought up to become a refind and pedigreed young girl. She always found this quite boring, but never took any of it for granted. Her childhood friend Cho, Kyuhyun was one of the only people she really could call a friend since she was home schooled.

When she was 6-years-old her mother signed her up for ballet classes and thats where her passion for dance started. After a while she started to sing as well and learn a bit of rap. She became engrossed with the thought of one day becoming a preformer. Her mother approved of it while her father was skeptical. She skipped her first 2 years of middle school when she started going to private school. For High school she went to the same High School as Kyuhyun. During her 1st year she saw some of her classmates signing up for the JYP auditions. She begged her parent to left her and reluctantly her father let her go after her mother insisted she go and chase her dream.

During her JYP days she meet other future idols and befriended them. Becuase of her acedemic ranking slipping from 1st palce to 14th place her father pulled her out. One day in 2009 her parents were holding a dinner party and Lee SooMan happened to be on of their guest. Hanuel entertained their guest by singing and playing the guitar. After the party SooMan urged her parents to let her become a trainee at SMent. Eventually after much pleading a debate her father finally let her go again.

 

Stage Name: Skylar

Group position: Lead Dancer and Sub Rapper/Vocalist

Personal Fanclub: Flyers

Talents: Multilingul (Korean, Japanese, English, Mandrin Chinese, and Tagalog), Plays various instruments (Guitar, violin, clarinet, and flute), gymnastic, Dances to various styles (Bboy, popping, Classical, Ballet, Slasa, tango, etc)

 

Side Job(s): 2nd year student at Kyunghee University Dual Majoring in Dance and Physcology

 

Rival: Hyuna (4minute)- They're frienemies. The two of them met when Hanuel was a trainee for JYP. They pushed eachother to become better and reach their dreams. After they both left JYP they still kept in touch.

 

Friends: Kyuhyun (Super Junior)- They're childhood friends. Their fathers are best friends so it was natural for them to meet. Kyuhyun views her as the dongsaeng he always wanted, on the other hand... well let's just say Hanuel veiws him in a different light.

Super Junior- She absolutely adorse her oppadul. Each one of them have a special place in her heart and she could never feel down when they're around.

f(x)- They all treat each other like sisters and during their trainne days they'd always include Hanuel in their group. Hanuel was offered to debut as their 6th member, but she thought she needed to train more.

Rain- One of her favorite sunbaes when she was a JYP trainee. He was part of the panel of judges during her audition. While the other judges were skeptical of her talents he saw potential in her. She was mostly put under J-tunes entertainment to train under him since he's the one who wanted to keep her. She admires him and wants to some day do a duet with him. He views her as an adorable hoobae.

MBLAQ- She trained with them and is very close to them. She caught a certain one's eye.

B2ST and 4Minute- She met them through Hyuna and became friends with them.

Alice Yun aka A-Yun (Oc from Work before & Assisting the Assistant Manager)- At first Hanuel was a bit weary of A-Yun because of how close she was with Kyuhyun, but she has learned to warm up to her seeing as how similar they are. Now she sees A-Yun as the dongsaeng she's always wanted... even though she's their sunbae and future boss.

Alex Young aka A-Young (Oc and A-Yun's brother)- A-Young took an intrest in her when he was a temporary trainer at SM Academy. He stuck to her like glue and constantly asked her to dance with him. She eventually gave in and when she found out he was A-Yun's twin bother she warmed up to him.

 

Fun Trivia: She's a Playgirl (After School's fanbase) and admire's Kahi

 


Annyeong everyone! elleyX here and this is my character!

Okay I have somethings to clarify in regarde applications:

1) Please dont make you character perfect or anything like that. I like the creativity, but hey we need some simple people here and there. Also... no... um... ADULT *ahem* characters in the story... I dont do well with ...

2) For Bio just put your character's history up to the point of them being picked to debut or starting life as a trainee. Which ever you prefer. 

3) If you'd like to make any changes to your application send in another one or PM me.

4) I forgot to put your own personal fanclub name. As you can see Hanuel's fanbase is called 'Flyers" because she of her name and she love the tought of freedom so something with wings fits her. BE creative and PM me.

5) Please include a url of what your character looks like pre-debut! PM me if you must

6) If I choose you I might make adjustments to your charcter

7) Thanks to fatieynmanmanhani and sujutwilightfan for their wonderful suggestions, the FanClub name will be Bamnaj, which in Korean means 'Day and Night'

8) Don't rush me on updates because I might  have a job this summer and I might be busy!