Minute 9: A Room Full of Idiots

Intervention

 

JR glanced at the head of the table again in dissatisfaction.

“How come you get to sit there?” JR pointed sullenly at Minhyun, pouting in a very un-leader-ish manner, making Minhyun smirk.

“I suggested this, so I’m the judge of every argument that will arise out of this meeting. Besides, I don’t have any questions about my ual preferences.”

Minhyun smiled smugly as his words shut Jonghyun up, at the same time inducing blushings all around the table, excluding Aron; who looked mortifyingly enraged.

“I don’t have questions about my ual preferences!” he exclaimed. “I love girls, with big—“

Aron likes girls with big what they didn’t find out, because at the mention of that word Minhyun pounded the table thrice with a plastic hammer he bought from the local store down the street across their dorm building. Aron scoffed at the red plastic tool.

“Hyung, you’re Korean skills are a little lax, you know that right?” Minhyun said kindly. “And please be mindful of your words in front of our dear children here.”

Aron huffed.

“And hyung…I kinda accidentally found those pictures you saved in your computer.”

Aron looked up in panic. He didn’t want to ask what pictures because he knew Minhyun would answer, just to humiliate him even further. And also; he knew it was a threat, when Ren’s eyes twinkled in curiosity and Baekho started to pester Minhyun into telling.

“Yah, yah, yah! Stop it! Don’t tell them, I’ll shut up, okay!”

Minhyun beamed. Everything was going to plan.

He is a genius, is he not? 

 


 

 

“To make this fun and interesting,” Min eyed Ren, who glowered. “We’ll start with a little game.”

“Come on, just end it already!” Baekho moaned, massaging his temples. “I’m so tired…! I didn’t sleep at all last night because I keep messing up my moves and aish! Why isn’t anyone listening??”

He was ignored.

“I’ll ask a few questions and you’ll have to answer them honestly. Okay?”

There were a few mumbles of replies, but that was all Min needed to continue.

“First question is to…the maknae.”

Ren ‘tch’ed. “Why are you so angry at our Baekho here?”

The blond stared darkly at the teen in front of him, who was frowning in a way that was both adorable and frustrating.

“He’s stupid.” He simply muttered in all dishonesty. Baekho’s expression contorted into a hurtful one.

“You know I don’t mean the general part, right?” Minhyun said. Baekho glared at Minhyun. “Why are you ignoring him these days and saying hurtful stuff all the time? What actually happened?”

“I wanna know too.” Baekho said earnestly.

Choi Minki knew the answer to Min’s question. He knew, yet he pretended not to.

Like hell he was going to confess to Baekho in a room full of idiots.

 


 

A/N: aww come on, don't tell me you didn't expect that. it is baekren.