Fighting over Sandeul

Badeul

~Sandeuls pov~

I panicked. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god!!

"We're gonna be in big if that comes out on the news! Who am I kidding? It will come out on the news!" I said.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. It's alright. It's gonna be ok!" Baro said rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"No Baro! No! It's not ok and you know it! This could be the end of our career!!" I yelled panicking. ! What about the other members?! They're gonna hate us forever!!! We're screwed for life!

"Sandeul, calm down. Deep breath. In and out." Baro said trying to calm me down.

"How the hell are you taking this well?!" I yelled.

"Look, the last thing we need is to panick and act stupid. We'll explain it to the other members. It'll be better if we told them first before the paparazzi does." Baro said.

"W-What about Manager Hyung?" I gulped. Manager hyung is actually a nice sweet person but lately, he has been getting moody and strict. Something about his wife and him agruing everyday.

"W-we'll find a way. I promise. W-we'll just say.....it's photoshopped!!" Baro said.

"Really Baro? Really? I'm pretty sure no one can "photoshop' that good. And if they're looking for a gay couple, they would obviously photoshop on Eunhae or Kyumin.....hey didn't we bump into kyumin in the mall before?" i said.

"Yes and that's not the point. We'll just deny everything. No matter what." Baro said.

I sighed. "Ok...w-we should go and tell Jinyoung and Gongchan. They're still in the kitchen trying to make a stupid sandwich!" I said.

"What about CNU?" Baro asked.

"Still shopping." I said.

"Oh.......Yeah." Baro said.

We walked into the kitchen and told them everything. I looked at their expressions nervously hoping they'll forgive us and help us.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Yelled Jinyoung!!! "HOW COULD YOU!!!!"

"YEA HOW COULD YOU!!! THAT LOVESEAT IS SPECIAL AND YOU WERE EACH OTHERS FACES ON IT!!" Gongchan yelled.

We all looked at him weirdly.

"W-What? I...I like that loveseat..." Gongchan said.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "I can't believe this. You should've been more careful!" He yelled.

"Well! It's not our fault, we didn't know the curtain was open!" Baro yelled.

"Well maybe you should've looked around you, make sure the curtains are closed, and then......makeout!" Jinyoung yelled."Or just don't even kiss at all!!!"

"Why are you being such a jerk! You're our leader and you're supposed to support us!!!" Baro yelled.

"Support what? Support you making trouble?!" Jinyoung yelled.

"Guys stop it!" I said.

"I don't always make trouble!!" Baro yelled.

Jinyoung scoffed. "Tell that to the Media!"

"Look, we came here to tell you and ask you guys to help us not yell at us! This isn't the time to argue so WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HELP US!!!" BAro said.

"I would've if you thought before you did something! Just once Baro, JUST ONCE CAN YOU THINK?!" Jinyoung yelled.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M NOT STUPID! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE BEING A LITTLE KID BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT I HAVE SANDEUL AND YOU DON'T!" Baro yelled.

 

*SLAP*

 

Gongchan whimpered.

"Jinyoung Hyung!" I yelled. "Why did you slap him?!" I ran over to Baro who was holding his cheek and smirking.

"Baro? Are you ok?" I asked nervously.

"More than that." He said. "As long as I have you, he can hit me as much as he wants."

"I'll be happy too." Jinyoung said making his way over to Baro.

"HYUNG!!!" Gongchan yelled backhugging Jinyoung or in other words, trying to separate Baro and Jinyoung.

"Guys! Get your together and let's just talk about how much we're into and NOT fight!" I yelled.

"Alright baby, I'm always on your side." Baro said winking and smirking.

Jinyoung growled. "Hyung, calm down." Gongchan said.

"Baro, let's go to the bathroom. You need to cool down!" I said.

Baro wrapped his arms around my waist. His hands dangerously close to my .

"Babe, you know when we're alone we'll get heated up soon." He said winking and looking over at Jinyoung.

"Let me go Gongchan so I can take that out of this world!" Jinyoung yelled.

"You know what's out of this world? Sandeul's ." Baro said and gripped my tightly.

I yelped and blushed. I hit Baro's arm. "Oh Cut the out, let's go!" I said and dragged Baro to the bathroom so I can splash him with water.

"Anything for you babe." Baro said and kissed me. I broke the kiss and kept dragging him to the bathroom.

 

~No ones pov~

 

Gongchan kept pulling Jinyoung away from Baro. Jinyoung kept growling and kicking and yelling for him to let go.

To be honest, Gongchan had a slight crush on Jinyoung and it hurt that Jinyoung liked his best friend, Sandeul.

Gongchan couldn't take it anymore so he pushed Jinyoung down and got on top of him.

He held him down and looked inot his eyes.

"GIVE. IT. UP. HYUNG!!" He yelled. It was getting quite annoying for Gongchan with Jinyoung being a whiny kid in his arms.

"Gongchan, I swear if you don't let me go now, I-"

Jinyoung's eyes widened as he felt Gongchan's lips against his. He froze not knowing what to do since that was Gongchan first kiss.

Then, he felt Gongchan kissing the hell out of him. Damn he was a good a kisser. Jinyoung didn't want to continue because who knows what will happen after this but he aslso didn't want to stop. Pleasuer too over his body and before he could do anything, he kissed back.

He had always yelled at Baro to think before you do but here he is. Not knowing how to think and kissing the life out of Gongchan.

After a few minutes of a heated makeout session. Gongchan broke the kiss. Jinyoung whined and looked at Gongchan only to see him smiling.

"There, that made you shut up." He said.

"I-I only k-kised you back b-because....it was your first kiss. It wouldn't be nice if i didn't kiss you back...." Jinyoung said.

"That's your exuse for kissing the life out of me for several minutes? Admit it, you liked it." Gongchan said.

Jinyoung blushed. "Did not!!" He defended.

"You're right.....you didn't like it, you LOVED IT!" Gongchan said.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did no-"

Once again, gongchan shut him up with a kiss. Ths time it was more passionate.

Jinyoung gently his lips and bit it. Gongchan moaned and gave him entrance. They fought for dominace until they ran out of breath.

For a person who had his first kiss, he was one hella of a kisser. Jinyoung thought.

They stayed there in that position for a few seconds until Jinyoung said," You...me.....dinner.....tonight."

Gongchan giggled and nodded happily.

 

"So are you ok now? Cooled down a bit?" Sandeul said.

"Yea.. sorry, I just wanted to show Jinyoung that you're taken. That you're mine. You'll always be mine, forever and alwasy till the end. You'll always be my Sandeullie. I stole your heart and you stole mine." Baro said pecking Sandeul's lips

"Alright let's get you back in the bathroom, you're acting cheesy again." Sandeul teased.

Baro chuckled and yawned.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." Baro said.

"Ok." Sandeul agreed and climbed into his bed with Baro.

"B-Baro?"

"Yea?"

"Do you really think we'll be ok with paparazzi?"

"I-I don't know. But no matter what, I'll always be beside you, because that's where I belong."

Sandeul smiled and cuddled closer to Baro. He heard Baro's slight snoring and giggled.

Goodnight my beautiful pabo. I love you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I WILL BE GONE UNTIL JULY 4TH!!! SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TILL THEN. OTHER THAN THAT, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY UPDATE!!!!

ALMOST 1000 VIEWS!!!!!! <3